Transformers: More Than Meets The Eye

Discussion in 'Transformers Fan Fiction' started by avengerboy123, Jun 17, 2012.

1. avengerboy123

avengerboy123 Well-Known Member

Chapter 1:

Optimus: "Once, we lived in peace on Cybertron. But now we've fought in an never ending war. And know only one transport remains. The Ark." Optimus yelled "About's fight through!" as he drove into the battle for the Ark. Bumblebee, Bumblebee and Rachet Rushed in behind Optimus. A entire army of Decepticon drones was waiting for the Autobots. Jetfire flew from behind and dive bombed the Decepticons but there were still hundreds of Decepticons standing. A Decepticon tank fired directley at Bumblebee and damaged him. Rachet called across the battlefield "Don't worry Bee. I'm coming!" Rachet ran over to Bumblebee and and gave him a healing pack "That should heal you up." Rachet said. Megatron still at his base observed as Shockwave finished his experaments on Elita-1 "Was your experament sucsessful Shockwave?" Megatron asked Shockwave "Yes Megatron she is fully funtional." Shockwave told Megatron "Good, very good activate her." Megatron ordered Shockwave. The chamber with a new Decepticon glew brightly as Shockwave activated blackarachnia. "Shockwave I need you to stay on Cybertron and protect it." Megatron orderded Shockwave "As you wish Megatron." answered Shockwave. "Decepticons to the battlefield!" Bellowed Megatron. Dreadwing chased behined Jetfire and shot him down. Now that the other Decepticons were here optimus knew it was time to lauch. "Jazz, Wheeljack is the Ark ready for launch?" asked Optimus "Everything's good over here Prime!" answered Jazz. "Everything checks out here Optimus, we're ready for launch!" anserwed Wheeljack. "Good, activate the tow cable to pull up the ark, Rachet go help jetfire , everyone else to the ark!" Optimus ordered the Autobots. "No Optiums, I will stay here with the others and protect cybertron." answered Jetfire. "Are you sure Jetfire, Magnus is already staying." said Optimus. "I'm sure Prime." replied Jetfire.

To be continued...

TRANSFORMERS:MORE THAN MEETS THE EYE

2. avengerboy123

Opening updated, and character list update.

Characters:

Autobot:

Optimus Prime:
    W.I.P

Jetfire:
    W.I.P

Bumblebee:
    [​IMG]

Cliffjumper:
    [​IMG]

Rachet:
    [​IMG]

Weeljack:
    [​IMG]

Megatron:

Black Arahcnia:
    [​IMG]

Skywarp:
    [​IMG]

Character illustrations coming soon.

3. nobleboivin

nobleboivin Well-Known Member

News Credits:
    Ended a little early but its nice so far

4. avengerboy123

oh it's not done still workin on the opening please follow if your interested.