Transformers: More Than Meets The Eye

Discussion in 'Transformers Fan Fiction' started by OP84, Nov 14, 2011.

1. OP84

OP84 Well-Known Member

In my last two threads, "What channel would you like to see air a live-action Transformers TV Series?" and "Live-Action Transformers TV Series", I explained my ideas for a live-action Transformers television series. Now, after some long thinking and re-watching
    "Transformers: Dark of the Moon" on my TV, I've realized that my ideas would work so much better as a movie as opposed to a television series. The reason being that not only would Transformers work much better on television as an animated series, I wouldn't know how to stretch the whole thing out in a live-action television format in a way that would be as interesting as how you could do it with other comic book-based franchises such as Batman or Spider-Man. For a director, I would want Joseph Kahn who directed "Torque" and "Detention". Now if you're wondering why I would go with such an inexperienced director, let me tell you why, this guy is a huge fan of Generation One and he had even pitched his vision for a live-action Transformers film to Sony Pictures in 2000, way before the project went to DreamWorks and Michael Bay got the gig. This could be his chance to do a movie based on something he loved as a child and anyway, The Amazing Spider-Man is also being directed by an inexperienced director, Marc Webb (500 Days of Summer), and many comic book fans are voicing their support for that film so, why can't we support a Transformers movie made by an inexperienced director. The story would be basically the same as I did for my other threads but this time, I plan on going into detail a little more. The reason for why the Autobots and Decepticons are fighting isn't because of some MacGuffin like say the AllSpark or the Matrix of Leadership, it's over resources like in G1 and War for Cybertron, although the AllSpark and the Matrix are still involved as something Megatron wants control of along with Cybertron. Now Megatron won't be a stereotypical bad guy who wan't to control the universe just because, it's because he was once a miner who was tired of the dystopian state that Cybertron was in (corrupt government, caste systems, etc.) and wanted to return Cybertron to what he perceived as it's "golden age". By becoming a gladiator, he received more public attention and became noticed by even the high-council. He soon befriended a young data clerk named Orion Pax, who shared his same ideals. But he soon grew tired of using peace as a means of trying to return the planet to it's former glory and instead tried using violence. Orion couldn't believe that his own brother would betray his own ideals and become what he once tried to stop and tried to convince Megatron not to use violence as a means of achieving peace but unfortunately, it was too late. One by one, Megatron assassinated Cybertron's corrupt politicians with an army of followers but when he had finally triumphed, he became power-hungry and wanted complete control over the planet after seeing the luxuries of ruling over a vast empire and so, the Great War began. After millions of years of fighting, resources were low on both sides and the planet became corrupt to it's very core. When Orion travelled to the core to reverse the corruption done by Megatron, Primus had awoken, and gifted the young warrior with the Matrix of Leadership, an ancient relic that contained the power and wisdom of the first thirteen Transformers, the Dynasty of Primes. It was there where the young Orion was "transformed" into a true leader, and when the Matrix of Leadership floated inside his chest cavity, he became the last prime, Optimus Prime. He then ordered an evacuation of all of Cybertron's cities as the planet's systems were preparing to shut down for millions of years so it could repair the damage done by the war. In order to prevent Megatron from corrupting the AllSpark as well, Prime had the AllSpark launched into space and left with the other Autobots on a massive spacecraft known as the Ark to form colonies on sustainable planets nearby. Only a short time after the Autobots depart from Cybertron, Team Prime, consisting of Optimus, Bumblebee, Ratchet, Ironhide, and Arcee, receive a message from an Autobot scout ship saying that they've found the AllSpark in an asteroid colony but are under attack by Decepticons nearby and the group takes off in a transport and while trying to locate the scout ship and it's crew, two Decepticon fighters intercept them and shoot their engines, where they proceed to drift through space and crash in Mount St. Helens in the year 1980, causing the famous eruption of the mountain in the same year. Team Prime then takes refuge on Earth as a pre-emptive measure against the Decepticons and goes into hiding. (To be continued...)

2. SavageThunder

SavageThunder 11th Doctor's Huntress

ooooooooooooooooooooooooooooh! this sounds awesome!