Transformers: More Than Meets The Eye (Season 1) (RPG)

Discussion in 'Transformers Fan Fiction' started by Galvanitro, Jul 28, 2010.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Galvanitro

Galvanitro Vanguardian

News Credits:
    Springer saw Lockdown fall off the highway, but he was so far off, he didn't see where. He changed to helicoptor mode and went flying up into the air, searching for him.

(Sorry for shortness, I have to go out. Aaron and Ratchet's objective is to find, free, and rescue, Matt Walker, who is a prisoner in the facility, awaiting court martial.)

2. TF rocks

TF rocks Try and stop me! Studio Trigger for Transformers!

Tai stared at the screen, impressed that Lockdown had been taken out, yet something was bothering him. The young man looked at another screen, which showed Washington D.C. from an aerial view. "Damn Pentagon leaders... Don't they realize that the man they have is not doing anything wrong? He tried to help them."

He then looked at the female technician beside him. "I'm going to Washington D.C. The Pentagon needs to hear the news. The Autobots are not evil!"

"Be careful sir." She replied.

Tai then took off and ran for a military helicopter that would take him to D.C. right away. Hopefully he would be able to get Washington to see the news...

---------------------------------------
    Jetfire whooped as he saw Lockdown's limp form on the ground. "Finally! Now we can clear our names!" he cried happily. But the shuttle was still wary nonetheless...

((Tai's group he is a member of is extensive and I could use some help with controlling the human members. This is for only the players to do. Got that?!))

3. Galvanitro

Galvanitro Vanguardian

News Credits:
    (I can probobly toss someone into the group to help Tai within the next few posts)

4. E.Rabbot

E.Rabbot Abundant Member

This is a public thread on an open forum. No one can tell anyone that they cannot post...

5. Lock Cade

Lock Cade Tarn Fangirl

Correction: This thread is semi-open, meaning that people can read this thread but they cannot post unless Galvanitro recruits them into the RPG. Galvanitro is the one who started, and therefore is in charge of this RPG, so it's up to him how he wants to run this RPG.

If you want to join the RPG, Galvanitro just started a recruitment thread. It's first come, first serve... so the sooner you post in the recruitment thread, the better your chances at getting in for the next episode.

Last edited: Aug 28, 2010
  6. KA

KA Well-Known Member

News Credits:
    Aww, too bad :(  i was just gonna post that the matrix that revived wheelimus prime leaked out n revive all the rest of the dead cybertronians into a zombie robit horde n that wheelimus prime and flip out were doomed to fend them off by slicing n dicing.

Oh well, let us know of the next recruitment drive!

Hey CZ meanwhile i will pm u ideas n stuff so we can colabo!

7. Lock Cade

Lock Cade Tarn Fangirl

KA -- If you see my post above yours, I provided the link for the recruitment thread. Like I said, it's first come first serve so the sooner you ask to be recruited to play the RPG the better your chances of getting in.

8. E.Rabbot

E.Rabbot Abundant Member

WRONG! No one spouting off orders here is a TFW staff member and therefore has NO authority whatsoever to be telling ANY other poster what to do. You aren't in charge and you definitely are the boss of me, Missy. Put that in your corncob pipe and smoke it.

9. Joe Moore

Joe Moore Is Not Jim... Veteran

News Credits:
    Ebay:
    Twitter:
    If you want to have a thread dedicated to only authorized people, then you are posting on the wrong forums. TFW staff are not babysitters for people's personal threads. And continually reporting people posting in these threads is akin to abuse of the report-a-post feature. Therefore, threads of this nature are no longer welcome.

We have social group abilities for TFW Supporters. If you want a personal, invite or authorized members only RPG, then I suggest creating a group. This RPG is being closed down as we do not allow members to dictate who can and cannot post in threads.

Do not start it up again in the public forums, use the social groups.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.