Transformers mentioned on "seth and alex almost live show"

Discussion in 'Transformers General Discussion' started by guard convoy, Nov 8, 2009.

1. guard convoy

guard convoy The Big Daddy

News Credits:
    in a skit that was about people trying out for a role in a movie, gregory beck was trying out for transformers, and he was like "Look at me i am a truck "insert him doing the transformation sound", look at me i am a robot "insert sound again". he does this several times until the person running the audition tells him to not to do the sound, where he goes "what do you mean, i have been practicing it all day for this"

it was epic lol

2. Blackout32

Blackout32 ANTHRAX - PERSISTENCE OF TIME

Cybertron The Matrix of leadership knowledge,power
    Twitter:
    YouTube (Legacy):
    I just seen that tonight myself and I loved it. I thought it was pretty funny.

3. Methusalen

Methusalen Not good enough for G1!

News Credits:
    While I enjoy Family Guy (and thought the Cleveland Show was pretty good), I didn't enjoy this show... There were a few laughs, but it felt forced, and the force-feeding of the Ninja Assassin & Sherlock Holmes ads? It put me off of the whole show.

4. SoundFire Prime

SoundFire Prime Well-Known Member

News Credits:
    I saw that show, and I thought it was great. "Gregory Peck" as Optimus Prime was loltastic. As much as I love almost all things Seth MacFarlane (he should totaly do voicework for Transformers) the (slightly uneccessary) plugging for Ninja Assassin and Sherlock Holmes (and the Cleveland Show) kind of killed the almost live show (that, and it could have been a little longer).

5. moreprimeland

moreprimeland Optimus told me to do it!

News Credits:
    I did find a few chuckles in this show, and Seth making the TF sounds from Truck to Robot and back several times, were pretty good. There have been several shows with TF's mentioned, mostly Cons (by Stewie) so Seth must be somewhat a TF fan, and the classic Optimus being Jewish, well....:lol 

6. netkid

netkid Where's my Goddamn shoe!

News Credits:
    Ebay:
    Instagram:
    YouTube (Legacy):
    I'd post it here but it might be against board rules. He also made a 10 second short called "Sex with Optimus Prime." Google it.