Transformers: Megatron's Vengeance

Discussion in 'Transformers Fan Fiction' started by Mario, Aug 27, 2009.

1. Mario

Mario Italian Plumber

Aug 24, 2009
    Hi. This is my fan-made prequel to Transformers 3 and it occurs after the events of the 2nd film.

Chapter 1
    Megatron and Starscream arrive. They are damaged and beaten.
    Starscream: Shockwave!
    A purple tank with cybertronian tattoos over his body and a head with one red eye walks out.
    Shockwave: Yes Lord Megatron?
    Megatron: We will strike Earth again. You will come with us along with a new army.
    Shockwave: What new army?
    Megatron: These.
    A swarm of Decepticons arrive. A cybertronian jet, Blitzwing arrives.
    Blitzwing: If it involves crushing Autobots, I am in.
    Megatron: It involves crushing many of them!
    A black Decepticon with a strong resemblence to Optimus Prime arrives.
    Nemisis Prime: Sorry I am late. I had to take care of an Autobot.
    Megatron: We will destroy Earth. Starscream, Soundwave, Shockwave, Blitzwing, and Nemisis Prime. We will have our vengeance.
    In a secret hiding spot lays a rusty old Autobot with a cane.
    Ultra Magnus: Ugh. Darn Decepticons. I gotta call Prime.
  2. Mario

Mario Italian Plumber

Aug 24, 2009
    Burbank, California
    Optimus Prime and Sam are watching the sun go down.
    Sam: Hey Optimus. I wondered how you were chosen to be a Prime.
    Optimus Prime: When The Dynasty of Primes used their bodies to hide the Matrix of Leadership from The Fallen, I was stranded in Cybertron. I was their only hope. The Fallen made Decepticons such as Megatron. We came into war to restore peace on Cybertron. But it never happened. We were fighting all the time and tragedy was everywhere. Me and my troop had to go through dangers. The Dynasty chose me because I was their last hope in restoring peace.
    A flashback occurs on Cybertron.
    The Dynasty of Primes are scared. One of their brothers, The Fallen betrayed them. He created the Decepticons. The Dynasty left behind Optimus to restore Cybertron.
    Optimus Prime: I will restore Cybertron. I will form an army of other robots to defeat The Fallen.
    But the Fallen already formed an army named Decepticons. He promised his master Unicron to destroy the galaxy.
    The Fallen: What shall I do for you Lord Unicron?
    Unicron: Form an army named Decepticons and make them cause destruction around the galaxy. I want the Matrix to destroy the world.
    The Fallen: As you wish my lord. DECEPTICONS ATTACK!
    Megatron, Starscream, Soundwave, and Shockwave attack Optimus Prime. Jazz comes and beats up Shockwave. Ironhide shoots Starscream down. Bumblebee tackles Soundwave.
    Optimus Prime: Who are you?
    Jazz: We came to save you. I teach my students how to fight.
    Prowl and Sideswipe come.
    Jazz: What is your name?
    Optimus Prime: My name is Optimus Prime. I am glad to meet you. I would like you to help me turn Cybertron back to a peaceful planet.
    Jazz: Meet Sideswipe, Prowl, Bumblebee, and Ironhide.
    Optimus Prime: I name our team the Autobots. Let's go and defeat The Fallen. Like what The Dynasty of Primes told me to.