Transformers: Megatrons Revenge.

Discussion in 'Transformers Fan Fiction' started by Prime9409, Jun 22, 2009.

1. Prime9409

Prime9409 Well-Known Member

Hi, like many, i was sad when they cancelled animated.
    But i'm gonna post my ideas about seasons 4 and 5.

So comes the first chapter of this little fan fiction series.

Transformers Animated
    Season four
    Episode 1: Megatrons Revenge.

Brief Summary:
    The Great War has ended and The Autobots have emerged victorious.
    Optimus Prime and his crew have brought Megatron to justice.
    But With their new found status as cyber-celebrities, will they let the fame go to their heads....even when a certain decepticon overlord plans his escape.

The Story Begins....

(Optimus and his crew stand on a float in a parade in their honor,
    BumbleBee waves his arms wildly and yells)

Bumblebee: YEAH! WHATS UP, VOS!.

(Bots of all shapes and colors are applauding and cheering,
    While some throw Junk at the Decepticon Prisoners. Shockwave, Humiliated at his situation, yells)

Shockwave: GO RUST IN THE PIT! AUTOSCUM!

(An Autotrooper Marches towards him, and shocks him in the head.
    Shockwave recoils and falls in pain)

Shockwave: ow!

(Megatron stands in front of his followers, even as junk is thrown at him, he stays in the same position and shows no emotion. this has happened to him before.)

Flashback.....
    ( Megatron is in a energon mine. he stands and pounds at the barren walls with a pick-axe. Several other Miners are in there as well. Some of these Miners will become Autobots and Decepticons in several years. The Mine's owner, a hulking brute with a gold and silver color scheme, inspects the mine.)

Mine owner: Work Faster, you Malfunctioning Glitches!

( The Owner starts to throw junk at his employees. Megatron, Or Mining Unit MEGA-198487 as he is known now, continues to pound the walls even as the owner mistreats him.)

End Flashback....​

To be continued... Please Comment.

2. Prime9409

Story continues....

(The parade continues on, optimus is holding the Allspark Matrix to the masses,
    with each crowd bowing down to the Allspark as it passes them."

(Optimus speaks to ratchet, who is holding prowls cradle with bulkhead)

Optimus: Ratchet, How long until we reach the Well Of Rememberance.

Ratchet: Right about....now.

(Then Optimus is covered by a shadow, Ratchet looks up, while BumbleBee continues to wave until his head is grabbed by bulkhead and is turned to the direction of the shadow.)

Bulkhead: is that..th....t...the..

Bumblebee: Well Of Rememberence.

(The Well Of Rememberence is a grand building, built in a style reminiscent of ancient greece but mixed with a sort of a new cybertronian design to it)

( The Guards, Mudflap and Skids, stand in front of the entrence to the Well, they then open the doors. The crowds start to pour in to the monument. Sentinel Magnus, The High Council, and the whole Elite Guard Chain of Command stand in front of the masses and salute Optimus's Group as several Autotroopers take custody of the decepticons.)

Sentinel Magnus: MY FELLOW AUTOBOTS, THE GREAT WAR HAS ENDED!

(The crowd cheers wildly)

Sentinel: WITH THE CAPTURE OF MEGATRON BY OPTIMUS PRIME.
    WE HAVE SAVED OUR FUTURE AND WILL BE LED INTO A NEW GOLDEN AGE...
    TIL' ALL ARE ONE!.

To be continued

3. Prime9409

The Story continues....

(The Earth Autobots all grab Prowls cradle, Together they take him to his grave in the well and they then place his remains in a tube on a wall.
    Prime then inscribes his comrades name above the tube. Then Bumblebee seals the tomb shut.)

Optimus: He Lived a Warrior...Died a hero. With this burial, He joins the well of all parks.... and the greatest heroes of all of Cybertron

(The crowd leaves the monument, along with the elite guard,the coucil, and the new heroes)

Meanwhile at the Stockades....

(Megatron is sent to a highly secure cell with his soldiers)

Lugnut: Master, There must be a way to escape..you must have a brilliant plan to...

Shockwave: Lugnut, I wanted to say this for several solar cycles...SHUT UP, YOU COPPER-CLAD FOOL!

(Lugnut and Shockwave start to argue, Megatron does not take notice of this and just sits quietly)

Flashback....

(Young Megatron is shoveling raw energon crystals into a crate, A Trader who is identified as a younger Swindle takes the crate and stores it in his ship.)

Swindle: Thanks Bud, you know I could pay you back with a few armor upgrades I got from Nebulos... Nice Folk those Nebulans are... But they kinda have some vendetta against machines.

(The Ship takes off and flies off)

Megatron: That was one strange bot,

(Then he hears a crash , he turns to see lugnut as a miner, arguing with the mines owner over a few fallen tools)

End flashback....

to be continued... ​

4. jetfire4321

jetfire4321 Banned

NO! do more!

5. Prime9409

The story continues...

(Inside the prison cell. The argument starts to turn violent as lugnut punches shockwaves face into the wall.)

Lugnut: Aha, Take that! Smartbot.

( Shockwave turns around and his antanae start to glow purple. A beam of energy is then fired at lugnut, hitting him square in the chest. Lugnut falls in pain.)

Shockwave: Never take your guard off, Lumbering Lead based Idiot!

( Megatrons eye's start to glow red with rage. He grinds his teeth and growls with anger. He then yells at his his two cronies.)

Megatron: SILENCE! You fools actually think I dont have an escape plan!
    Well, as it so happens I do! So cram your gears and shut up!

( Lugnut and Shockwave stare at their leader with fear.)

Lugnut: I think I just leaked some oil.

Shockwave: Who would blame you,

Meanwhile in Iacon...

(Bumblebee and Sari stroll though a street. The paparazzi follow them everywhere. Fembots swoon as Bumblebee passes them. He winks at them and they feint. Sari rolls her eyes in a comedic way.)

Bumblebee: So this is what it's like to be a hero.

( More Fembots run toward him and hug him.)

Bumblebee: I think I'm gonna like it.

Sari: Cool your circuit's, big bee!​

6. king of cons

king of cons movie bot

I like it! MORE!

7. Prime9409

Meanwhile...

( Pan view of a prestigious-looking building. Inside Ratchet is being led into an office by a yellow anD blue robot named Long Haul.)

Long Haul: Here is your office, Sir. From here you will run the entire institute.
    If you have any questions just ring the secretary.

Ratchet: Thank you, Long Haul.

(Long Haul shakes the old mech's hand and walks out into the hallway. Suddenly, he stops and taps his head.)

Long Haul: This is Long Haul; Yes, the target is in place. Thank you, soon we will commence the operation. out.

( Close-up on the bots face shows red eyes. He smiles and continues to walk on)...

The end? ​

8. Prime9409

Episode 2: Tough break.

( Opening Sky view of the Cyber stockades. Shift scene to a light blue and turquoise autobot. He stops at a gate and places a card in front of a scanner. The scanner then confirms his identity.)

Computerized voice: Ident positive. Welcome Dealer. Report to cell-block D.

( The bot then enters a grand hall. Several criminals and decepticons are locked under heavy guard. To his left he see's cell D-16, Which is now the home of Blitzwing, Who is guarded by Mirage and Sunstreaker. To his right he sees the S.C.C or Spark Containment Chamber. He continues on til' he reaches his destination... Cell D-1. Home of Megatron and His lieutenants.)

Dealer: Well, Well, Well, look at this the great and powerful Megatron. What's wrong? upset you can't...

Megatron: Shut up and just give me the plans already you ironed idiot.

Dealer:Listen, we had a deal. I give you the plans to the prison in exchange for 500 energon chips.

Megatron: Yes, that was the arrangement...Shockwave, give him the chips.

( Shockwave kneels to a wall and reaches in to the hiding spot.
    Knowing the risk, he deactivates the hologram which reveals a hole where the chips are layin. He compacts them into a smaller chip and gives it to dealer.)

Dealer: Thank you, But how did you hide these for so long.

Shockwave: I made an agreement with the former inhabitant of this cell.

Megatron: Indeed. You know, for an Autobot you're very decieving and backstabbing... I could use someone like that in my army.

Dealer: Sorry, But i'm a free agent and i'm not a team player. but i'll still help you in your plan.

Megatron: Very well, Dealer. You know what, After betraying your fellow autobot's and helping us, you should get a new name. perhap's I could call you DOUBLEdealer?

( Dealer just walks away and grins with joy at his fortune)

Dealer: Hmm, Doubledealer, heh heh.

To be continued... [/CENTER​

9. Prime9409

Episode 2: Tough Break. Part 2

( Inside Cell D-1, Megatron holds a tube in his hands. He presses a button and a sphere of light fills the room to become an interactive map.)

Megatron: Excellent, Now before we find an escape route we should find the control center. If we can release all the prisoners, they could provide a distraction with a riot. Maybe we can also recruit some to the decepticons.

Shockwave: My Liege, Even with the riot how can we escape without being detected?

Lugnut: Silence, Weakling. I know Megatron has some contingency plan set to motion. Well, Do you Master?

Megatron: Indeed I do.

( Shift scene to cell-16. From his cell, Blitzwing tries to bargain his way out of his cell)

Cool Blitzwing: Gentlemen, I know we can reach an agreement. you can trust me because I'll...

Angry Blitzwing: POUND YOUR FACES INTO A WALL UNTIL I START...

Random Blitzwing: Express my freedom with a song! I'm a little teapot, short and stout, this is my handle and this is my spout.

Mirage: I joined the guard because of the benefits, I don't think it's worth the NOISE!!!

Sunstreaker: Got that right, 'Rage.