Transformers Masterpiece

Discussion in 'Transformers Toy Discussion' started by Tigertrack, Feb 10, 2010.

1. Tigertrack

Tigertrack Back In The Game!

Hello. I'm sorry if this is in the wrong section, but I couldn't find the appropiate place for it. If there is a special place for the Masterpieces please move this over and let me know. Anyway, I just recently got the Megatron Masterpiece. He is absolutely awesome! I couldn't believe how HUGE he was and how articulate he is. Only problem I have with him, is his legs seem flimsy and he's sometimes difficult to set up a pose. But once posed, he seems to stand nice and strong.
    So far, we have Optimus Prime, Megatron, Grimlock, and the three seeker jet's as Masterpieces.
    Are there going to be more Masterpieces coming soon? I'd really love to see the following Autobot's done as Masterpieces. Sideswipe, Smokescreen, and Jazz. Those three would be kick-ass Masterpieces. Look's like the closest we have is the Binaltech/Alternators, but the car mode is not the same cars. Seems the only one that remained original is Hound.
    What scale do you think the Masterpiece Optimus Prime is? I'd like to purchase him sometime soon along with the Alternator/Binaltech's and display them together. Seems like they'd be a good fit.

2. John_Force

John_Force 16xNHRA Funny Car Champ TFW2005 Supporter

News Credits:
  3. brr-icy

brr-icy G1 Collector

News Credits:
    Ebay:
    he fits well with the alts, and is relatively the same scale