Transformers Masterforce Auditions!

Discussion in 'Transformers Video Discussion' started by Hikuro, Feb 12, 2012.

1. Hikuro

Hikuro Matrix Bearer

Ebay:
    i'm restarting some auditions, characters are as follow, and will continue until fully casted again. But hopefully this wont last long as episodes are to broadcast by start of May, and there's 7 episodes to do. You can address your auditions to ssj_dyson@hotmail.com care of Masterforce Auditions. Please do NOT audition if you don't think you can handle a 7 episode in 3 month work load.

Submarauder
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    VOICE TYPE: Low, looking for something Starscream like.
    Oldest and most experienced of the Decepticons, Submarauder tends to play peacekeeper between his younger
    colleagues, and though not without his own need to wreak vengeance on the Autobots for the loss of the Great
    War and the fall of his people’s old empire, Submarauder actively supports the others in different ways; he
    acts as Bomb-Burst’s confidant and co-conspirator, then accompanies Skullgrin on missions. This approach has
    earned him the respect of both, so neither protests on the occasion he actually takes active command. He does
    not share Bomb-Burst’s scientific know-how, but has just as much right to be an intellectual, being scholarly,
    contemplative and quick to strategise. He transforms into a Cybertronian combat sub and his shell resembles a
    sea monster.

AUDITION LINES
    1) (Evil snicker) We'll soon take our revenge on the Autobots very soon.

2) Make one move Metal Hawk and this fleshling will be jelly in Tentakil's appendage.

“Bowser” Bucks aka Horri-Bull
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    VOICE TYPE: Growly, Low, like a merge of Stalone and Schwerzenneger
    A former prize-fighter, Bowser lived most of his adolescent life looking out for himself, going from
    town-to-town and knocking out teeth to pay for his next meal. Not that he seems to mind, Bowser is fairly
    laid-back and playful, but also looks out for his little buddy Chan Long like a big brother. He is unhappy
    with the extreme measures other Decepticons are willing to go to, staying with them as long as he does only
    for what he believes is best for him and his friends, whether they feel the same or not. He transforms into a
    bionic demon mingling elements of a bull with a saurian.

AUDITION LINES:
    1) *loud groan* all I want to do is smash in the faces of those Autobot twerps for embarassing us!

2) Masterforce! Transform, Head On!

Chan Long aka Squeezeplay
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    VOICE TYPE: Young, pre teen
    At just eleven years of age, Long finds himself dropped into the heart of the war before he’s had a chance to
    even reach puberty! An orphan raised at a Chinese martial arts studio, Long can rightfully boast of his
    fighting accomplishments. Mega sees him as a surrogate son, and he is in need of a mother, creating an at least
    vestigial bond between the pair of them. After meeting Melody and becoming a temporary captive of the Autobots,
    he develops strange feelings for her that prompt him to protect her on occasion, despite their being enemies.
    He transforms into a bionic demon mingling elements of a saurian with a crustacean.

AUDITION LINES:
    1) *karate sounds* I'm totally ready for those geeks! Anytime! Anyplace!

2) Transform! Head On!

MINOR ROLES:

PROFESSOR GOH:
    [​IMG]
    VOICE TYPE: Medium/Low Elderly

Professor Goh is Hawk's ally through the fight with the Decepticons and thinks of him as another son.
    He is Shuta's father and a brilliant scientist. However, by the second episode the Professor is killed by
    Bomb-burst during a sneak attack at his lab while the Autobots are distracted.

AUDITION LINES:
    1) Pah! Don’t be so modest. I’m so busy at the lab these days I dare say you’ve been more like a father than
    I ever was. Science is easy, but raising a child?
    (laughs)

2. Hikuro

Hikuro Matrix Bearer

Ebay:
    Seeing how I've really had no hits for any further auditions, and practically zero interest here on the board, I will be cutting auditions off after the 19th, and scouting the remaining roles.

3. Hikuro

Hikuro Matrix Bearer

Ebay:
    Tomorrow is the final day for auditions.

4. Hikuro

Hikuro Matrix Bearer

Ebay:
    Todays the final day! WOOT! Mostly looking for Skullgrin and Shouta now.

5. Hikuro

Hikuro Matrix Bearer

Ebay:
    Ok, it's all done. See you guys again in the summer for volume 2.

6. Hikuro

Hikuro Matrix Bearer

Ebay:
    Okay bringing back Volume 1 Auditions. Some VA's just don't have the time to do the work load. So if anyones interested just go to the first posting!

7. CKPRIME

CKPRIME Lighter of Darkest Hours

News Credits:
    If my microphone wasn't so crappy, I would definitely audition.