Transformers Marathon?

Discussion in 'Transformers General Discussion' started by spiritprime, May 8, 2011.

1. spiritprime

spiritprime Dudes, I'm a girl!

News Credits:
    As the DOTM approaches ever closer, I have been wondering the past few days... Would it be a good idea to go through all the memories of the Transformers by having ourselves a marathon? Like, watch a series or a set of movies just to pass the time until June 30th/July 1st hits our shorelines.

Obviously I've got a heap of Transformers DVDs to go through, so I'm thinking of starting from the very beginning: G1 (despite the cheesiness), Beast Wars, Beast Machines, Armada, Energon, Cybertron, Animated, Prime, and then the movies.

I would include RiD, but apparently I don't have it. So... a bit of a letdown on my behalf, but I don't mind.

So are you guys going to go on a marathon before DOTM hits the big screen? It would be a good idea to pass the time if you are that anxious to see the movie, and plus it would be fun to remember the good old days, wouldn't it?

2. Ikkstakk

Ikkstakk Well-Known Member

News Credits:
    Just did some quick (and admittedly crude) math and came to the conclusion that if you were to watch every Transformers episode and movie that have been released on DVD, it would take you a little less than 200 hours. At eight hours a day, every day, that's about 24 days' worth of toons.

So I'd get started.

3. Jetbolt

Jetbolt Maximal Air Commander

News Credits:
    Ebay:
    Instagram:
    Flickr:
    YouTube (Handle):
    I'll only be watching my personal favorites that day. Which would be Beast Wars, Beast Machines, Animated (Youtube), and Prime (DVR). Like with the other two, I have no plans to see this movie either.

4. Arkvander

Arkvander Optimal Optimist

News Credits:
    Ebay:
    Instagram:
    Strangely the first thing I thought upon seeing this topic was: "Running to raise money for Transformers? Brilliant!"

Not drunk, just crazy.

5. Obsidian X

Obsidian X Dork of the moon

I'm thinking about rewatching Victory and Masterforce again, not certain I'll do it prior to the movie though.
    I will most likely rewatch The two prior Bay-movies before seeing the third installment though, probably a few days before I watch the third.

6. Autovolt 127

Autovolt 127 Get In The Titan, Prime!

News Credits:
    I won't get that chance. My final exams are the last week of June.

I'l be litterally starting my holidays July 1st.

Maybe i'll rewatch TFTM 2007 or ROTF, but you know i won't like it still.