Transformers Live Action Movie Documents (POSSIBLE SPOILERS)

Discussion in 'Transformers Movie Discussion' started by Razerwire, Dec 7, 2006.

1. Razerwire

Razerwire 99 Problems... Veteran

News Credits:
    We recently received some documents in the regular mail (not emailed) from a source (who wishes to remain anonymous) which contained some interesting material regarding the Transformers live action movie.

The envelope contained two documents which can be see by clicking on the attachments below.

The two documents appear to be production notes used to summarize the day's events.

The most curious thing of the documents is what seems to be the labeling of the Police Car as Brawl instead of Barricade. As most posters have read, everything that has been reported states that Barricade is the Police Car and not Brawl. It could easily be a mistake that was forgotten to be edited since the earliest reports about the movie did show that the Police Car was called Brawl before.

However, it's been quite a while now since those reports and as one can see, on the top right of the documents show the date of 11/05/06. It would seem rather strange that a change or a mistake like that wasn't corrected for such a long time. Especially one that could easily confuse many on the set.

So far we are led to believe that the Police Car is Barricade and everything that has been leaked points to that. But according to our anonymous source, it is insisted that the Police Car is Brawl and that the production staff is VERY protective about that particular character for reasons unknown.

Another thing that stands out on the documents is the spelling of Scorponok. On the documents, his name is spelled Skorponok. It could be an easy misspelling. But it still raising some questions if it isn't a common misspelling.

Also please note that the two documents were edited beforehand at the anonymous source's request.

Again, please keep flaming, trolling, namecalling, etc. OUT OF THIS THREAD. Thanks!

Attached Files:

• 1.jpg
      1.jpg
      File size:
      80.4 KB
      Views:
    • 2.jpg
      2.jpg
      File size:
      73.2 KB
      Views:
  2. ANDROID PRIME

ANDROID PRIME Well-Known Member

News Credits:
    cool?

3. Heat Guy

Heat Guy Well-Known Member

News Credits:
    Ebay:
    Interesting none the less...

4. Blunticon

Blunticon The Oddjob

Secret Documents rule! Especially Tf documents. That patch is awesome.

5. Cory Bauer

Cory Bauer Well-Known Member

I believe it's important to note that all of the actor's to this day still refer to the characters by their original "code names". There was an interview with Josh Duhamel just the other week where he referred to Blackout as Incinerator. I presume that the names remained the "code names" through the entire shoot, and any scripts or documentation that were used on set.

6. lastonestanding

lastonestanding New Member

Here's my theory, for what it's worth.

The character is indeed named Barricade. But Barricade isn't Barricade at all. He's Prowl, deep cover with the Decepticons.

For appearances, he has to fight B-bee to make it look like he cares. But at the end of the film I think he will turn out to be a good guy.

7. Cory Bauer

Very interesting theory. That would be pretty cool. Welcome to the boards! :thumb 

8. lastonestanding

lastonestanding New Member

Thanks for the warm welcome!!!

This is all pure speculation, of course. I have heard hints of it all around.

For example: I believe it was nelson (who runs M. Bay's site) who said (SPOILERS)

that in the film an autobot is going to rip a car to shreds viciously to get what he needs.

He also said all actions aren't "black and white"

(END SPOILERS)

Those actions sound like a decepticon to me. And B&W = reference to alt mode colors? I sure hope so. It would add a lot of depth to the bots and cons in the movie. IT would also give Megatron a reason to think Starscream was a moron for assembling such a crappy team, complete w/traitor.

Although, since it makes sense and appears to be a good plot point, I'm probably wrong. :( 

9. Masterpiece Devastator

Masterpiece Devastator Well-Known Member

not ahuge fan of the Movie, but It would be a nice twist to have Prowl in there, undercover, as it is.

10. Masterpiece Devastator

Masterpiece Devastator Well-Known Member

I didnt want to go down the hating path but I sort of agree that it is a rather clever plot twist and I dont expect that from Bay and crew based off what I've seen. It would be a nice reason for Megatron to dislike Starscream, which had better be in the film.

11. Cory Bauer

lol time will tell, but I hope you're right!

12. JusticeSabre

JusticeSabre FLUKE the SYSTEM.

Ebay:
    DAMN. I saw your sig and mistakenly got a glimmer of hope for the CGI robots.

13. Mechamits

Mechamits Twin Turbo Power

I like that the chase scene with Bumblebee calls for pigeons--it's gonna be EPIC! :D 

14. Cory Bauer

Why is the document dated 11.5.06? The shoot dates are from May and June. Orci and Kurtzman revealed the actual character names on August 18, 2006. Logically, the shoot schedules from May and June would still contain the code names. And we know they continued to use the code names during shooting, because all the actors still refer to them as such to this day.

15. General Tekno

General Tekno Lugnut Supremor & Arkivist

News Credits:
    Um, is it not possible that that's MAY 11, and not NOVEMBER 5?

Europe dates differently - it depends on where you are and who's writing the document.

16. Cory Bauer

But the shootdates are written Month, Day, Year.

17. General Tekno

General Tekno Lugnut Supremor & Arkivist

News Credits:
    Yeah, I know - but what makes more sense?

Although I don't buy the "Barricade = secretly Prowl" theory myself.

18. Cory Bauer

Your theory that it's a European format for May 11 is a strong possibility. If that isn't the case, then this is obviously a freshly-printed document, because they wouldn't have future-dated the document to November if it was printed last summer. There's no reason to believe they would update the shoot information either, like character names, because it's over.

19. prrad

prrad Yep, I'm a noob

" Names have been changed to protect the innocent." Forgiveness please for the late entry, but I do agree. A plot twist such as an Autobot "undercover" would be nice, but it seems it would take a little too much back story to get people up to speed with why and how he got there. Now, just guessing on this, but the "tearing apart" of one of the characters could explain the change with Bumblebee. Again, missed a few posts, could be wrong. I can say that as I walk out of the theater that day, I would love to have a smug, told you so look on my face. And by the way, thanks for the site. Been digging it since I first found it.

20. Los

Los Now you see me...

Ebay:
    Facebook:
    Twitter:
    Instagram:
    The most interesting thing about this thread is that it has spawned a few new members talking about a possible plot twist...very interesting.