Transformers Lego.

Discussion in 'Transformers Fan Art' started by Animattronic, Feb 15, 2007.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Animattronic

Animattronic Electro Synth Rock Star

News Credits:
    Ebay:
    If this is old forgive me, i dont know, but I came across this page with transformers made out of lego!, the Predaking looks great, Tantrum looks like Tantrum.

http://mocpages.com/folder.php/3342

2. Windturf

Windturf Insane Ratchet Fan

Woah. I wonder how long it takes for those to transform, let alone create.

3. Chaos Prime

Chaos Prime Combaticon

Wow!

4. Voiceroy

Voiceroy Trans-fo-mahs!

News Credits:
    This makes me really wish that my older brother and I had taken pictures of the transformable Lego versions we made of Prime, Soundwave, Ratchet, and a few other TFs. Even 20 years ago, they were leagues better than the BTR TFs.

This guy's Prime sucks compared to the one we made...although I'll grant that the alt-mode looks better than ours did. But the bot-mode we made was just about dead-on with the G1 TV version. And my younger brother chipped in and made a Lego version of G1 Prime's gun that was nearly identical to the scale and detail as the original. He was a danged smart little kid.

Sadly, my mom allowed my older brother to take possession of our massive Lego collection (WITHOUT my consent), so who knows how long it would take me to recreate those.

5. Jochimus

Jochimus Well-Known Member

I had a Lego version of Bumblebee from Dreamwave's TF/G.I. JOE Vol. I that I put together using BTR Hot Shot and a Lego set a couple years ago - I even made it transformable - but it got knocked to pieces before I could photograph it. But I still have all the pieces in the box I clumped them in, and I've been tempted lately to put sidecar-bike 'Bee back together...

Apart from that, I also got a transforming G1 Optimus I haven't finished yet using some BTR pieces and Legos - I just have to finish the left arm, putting on the head, and finding the little Matrix I made from Lego pieces to go with it (the chest opens up).

Yeah, I'm a slacker.

6. defstar

defstar Autobot...

Really cool...gotta love legos...

7. prowl007

prowl007 Axisjump

amazing! just amazing!!!!

you guys have a very good immagination!!

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.