3D Artwork: Transformers + Lego digital designer art

Discussion in 'Transformers Fan Art' started by Dolza_Khyron, Oct 28, 2009.

1. Dolza_Khyron

Dolza_Khyron Well-Known Member

i recently found this program on lego.com; and i figured i'd share a WIP with you all.

i'm happy with everything except the head; so i might redo the head; not sure about it though.

it will hopefully be fully possible, but right now i don't know :lol 

any suggestions on how to improve it would be nice. :) 

Attached Files:

2. autobotx23

autobotx23 Banned

Thats very interesting. Keep at it and keep us up to speed on the progress. :thumb 

3. Dolza_Khyron

yea the only problem with this program is that the pieces are very limited lol i wish they had ALL the parts, and it had them all in every color lol but no they do not. other wise i'd make a devastator next but there is SO little green parts... and probably NO purple lol i guess i could do a g2 one though. with black instead of purple lol.

4. caecae22

caecae22 mere human

do you have windows 7 if so i would like to no something i got it but it comes up with black boxes and does yours do that?

5. stratonrye

stratonrye Maximal

Optimus is looking just... Prime. lol. Yeah, that was lame sorry. But seriously, this is looking great. I downloaded this too and i'll play with it once in a while, but I always get bored or frustrated while looking for just the piece I need. This program does have it's limitations but the best part is that you can order anything you make as a custom set from lego. that's just sweet.

6. Dolza_Khyron

caecae22: no i still have XP media lol. i am FAR behind in software. black boxes? you mean when you are changing camera angles? i suspect that has less to do with windows, and more to do with yours *and my* graphics card. all i have is an integrated graphics card in my computer.

no; THAT is the worst part of it. why? because almost HALF the pieces are NOT available to buy lol. thus i'd never be able to "buy" my optimus prime.

i actually decided i wanted to try devastator; lol so i am currently attempting to start it :lol 

7. Dolza_Khyron

behold the arm of devastator! *aka scavenger*

like i thought before; i am going to have to it colored in the g2 colors basically lol with the lack of green and purple pictures it's going to have to be black and yellow; mostly.

i will be starting bonecrusher right now. :) 

edit:

added bonecrusher-arm

i must say; building devastator is MUCH more fun then building optimus prime :lol 

Attached Files:

8. Dolza_Khyron

just a quick update on devastator.

i have to adjust one of the arms; but other then that i think it's turning out rather nicely, i must say so myself. i am quite pleased by it. and i am about half done with scrapper and mixmaster too. after that i just need hands and a gun :) 

Attached Files: