Transformers Legends: Fall Of Cybertron (RPG)

Discussion in 'Transformers Fan Fiction' started by Galvanitro, Sep 10, 2012.

1. TF rocks

TF rocks Try and stop me! Studio Trigger for Transformers!

Outside Training Room:

Jetfire was unsure of how to react, but from what he could tell, the mech wanted to get by. He saw the incoming punch, and reacting on instinct, fired his gun instead of dodging. His aim was knocked askew, but it did not matter. The shuttle mech had heard Wheeljack from to the side of him and just needed to buy him some time to aim at the 'Con.

The shot was knocked upwards into the ceiling, but all it did was make a smoldering impact dent. His blast had been on a stun level anyway.

2. Starscream600

Starscream600 Certified Virtual Pilot

Outside Training Room
    "Hold still 'con!" Wheeljack fired his blasters at Blackzarak. Round after round misses the mech, after eons of firing at Blackzarak Wheeljack decided to change tactics. "Enough of shooting. Let's do this like real bots!" With that, Wheeljack transformed his blasters back into his arm before drawing his swords out. He was hoping that Jetfire could get backup while he distracted Blackzarak. "Cmon. Throw the first punch." Wheeljack taunted, ready to evade any blow.

3. optimegatron

optimegatron Not over, not finished.

News Credits:
    Training Arena:

"Gah! Scrap!"

It took a while, but Springer began leaking Energon. That gave the dummies a real advantage over him, considering they couldn't feel pain and he could.

But at least he knew what they were doing.

How did Blackzarak arrive Iacon anyway? How did he manage to slip by defenses? If he, a bulky, massive mech could, then maybe Starscream or Shockwave did as well. He sure prayed not.

The last of the dummies fell. Springer could not even sigh in relief. He was almost paralyzed from the injury.

He prepared his rocket launchers for whatever awaits him out the door. Why it was open, was unknown to him. Was it open like that the whole time? Could he have just left?

No time to think about that. He walked to the radius of the door, which opened, revealing an escaping Blackzarak, Wheeljack preparing to attack with his swords, and Jetfire being shoved aside, shooting the ceiling.

Wait, Wheeljack's about to attack Blackzarak? That idiot!

"Wheeljack, DON'T!" Springer shouted as he jumped to tackle Wheeljack.

4. Starscream600

Outside Training Room
    Wheeljack was about to charge at Blackzarak when Springer made contact with him. "CRASH!" Springer tackled Wheeljack to the ground. "What the slag was that for?! He's getting away!" Just as Wheeljack said finish his line, Blackzarak disappeared out of sight. He shoved Springer off his chassis before standing up.

"You wanna explain yourself?" Wheeljack looked at Springer, obviously irritated by his earlier actions. "That 'Con got away! And I almost nailed him!"

5. optimegatron

News Credits:
    Outside Training Room:

Springer got up after Wheeljack, "Jacky, I know you wanted to help, but if you even touched Blackzarak, I doubt you'd live to see the outcome. I don't remember what happened back then, but I know for sure, Blackzarak is not to be messed with. Especially when we're alone and without Optimus."

6. Starscream600

Outside Training Room
    "*Sigh* How did he manage to sneak in here with all our security? I had to enter like 5 sets of codes just to get here!" Wheeljack said as he returned his swords to their sheaths. "And looks like he got you pretty good too. You need a doctor?" He tried to comm Ratchet but then realised that all comms were down. "Slag." Wheeljack muttered. "You just sit right down, I'll get Ratchet here right away. And check on Jetfire too." With that, he transformed and raced towards the Iacon Library where he hoped Ratchet and Optimus were still in conversation.

Outside Iacon Library
    As Wheeljack approached the Library, he was relieved that Ratchet, Optimus and Bumblebee were still outside. Obviously exhausted, he transformed and ran the remaining few meters. "Doc, *Pant* the base's under attack! Springer got hit pretty bad. He identified the attacker as Blackzarak. You gotta get back to base now!"

7. TF rocks

Outside Training Room:

Jetfire made his way over to Springer, who was bleeding pretty badly. He knelt down by the injured mech, who was now sitting down. "What happened in there? You look like you took on a whole Decepticon army!" he said.

Like all soldiers, Jetfire knew basic first aid, so he began to patch Springer up the best he could. But at the rate he was bleeding, he would need Ratchet soon, as even the shuttle mech's work was only temporary at best.

8. Galvanitro

Galvanitro Vanguardian

News Credits:
    OOC:

Holy hell, guys. I can't even begin to describe the nightmare that I was presented with this morning.

First things first, before I get started:

TF Rocks: You did nothing wrong, you merely reacted to everything. This isn't aimed at you, and I actually liked your posts.

Now; let's start with a common sense rule; that immediately negates half of everything here:

Time. Shucks, I didn't know Wheeljack has a teleporter...OH WAIT, he doesn't!

Remember: If you are traveling from one area to another, you have to allow for things to happen. If Wheeljack is just leaving Ratchet and Co. as Blackzarak is slamming Jetfire out of the way; there is no way he'd reach them before Blackzarak is gone. It'd take a few minutes to get there and he'd easily be gone by then.

Starscream600, I've let this go by long enough. Stop posting in two locations in a single post. It is illogical; and impossible unless those two locations are next door; which they aren't.

There is no way in hell that Optimus, Ratchet, and Bumblebee would be there after 15-30 minutes, but you never gave those players time to post; nor to move along. Optimus, Ratchet, and Bumblebee are still at "8:15"; which Wheeljack is saying that he is coming back at "8:30".

"Rule Three:
    Please wait for two others to post before you post again. I'm the only exception to this, and it is only for NPC characters, I have to follow it for any of my own. One other exception is in a 1 vs. 1 fight. You are allowed to post after that person as long it is combat and you have something you can respond to while still following the rules."

PLEASE WAIT FOR TWO OTHERS....Yeah, nope.

Let's look at the posts since my last one (ignoring the time issue that already makes this impossible):
    Wheeljack
    Jetfire
    Wheeljack
    Springer
    Wheeljack
    Springer
    Wheeljack
    Jetfire

First of all: In a scene with multiple characters; you always make sure everyone has a chance to post before you post again.

This should've never progressed past:
    Wheeljack
    Jetfire
    Springer

Because Blackzarak needs a turn to post.

Remember; In a scene; every character in that scene has to post before you can post again. NPCs only apply if they are an active part (Blackzarak was active in this case; but for example; on the Transport Ship, Barricade and Thundercracker are inactive NPCs)

We're not even going to get into that you guys GM'd an NPC without my permission.

One last thing; concerning Springer: We are doing Unicron Trilogy damage. He might be a bit achy and some small areas might hurt; but that's it. He'll otherwise be fine.

All posts between this one and my previous one will be ignored except for the first half of Starscream600's first post.

If the time issue continues; we will institute the timestamp rule and NO ONE is going to enjoy that.

Since the first half of your post will count, Starscream600; you may not post again until everyone else has. To give things a chance to move first.

9. Galvanitro

Galvanitro Vanguardian

News Credits:
    Alright; Tf rocks, Shatter; waiting on you two!

10. Shatterpoint

Shatterpoint Neato

News Credits:
    Iacon Library:

Optimus took a minute to think of the right words to say.

"Bumblebee...as much as I believe that we can win the war, I fear that it may be too late for Cybertron."

"And our own survival depends on Vector Prime."

Decepticon Archives:

"Of course, Lord Megatron."

Shatterpoint entered the speeder without hesitation.

He was straight-faced, but he had the biggest grin on the inside.

11. Challenger

Challenger Loves Bumblebee

News Credits:
    Iacon Library:

Bumblebee dismayed to hear that Optimus thought it might be too late for Cybertron. What would happen to their home? But if their own survival depended on finding Vector Prime, then that was what he needed to focus on now. At least Optimus thought it was still possible for them to win the war, and if his leader thought it was possible, so did Bumblebee.

"Well, I guess we should go find Vector Prime then," Bumblebee said, straightening up. "I'm ready to go whenever everyone else is."

12. Galvanitro

Galvanitro Vanguardian

News Credits:
    Outside of Iacon HQ Library:

Ratchet looked to Optimus and Bumblebee after hearing the scout's last words. "Indeed. We should move now; before the storms around Iacon get any worse for flight."

"Agreed, old friend," Optimus replied, patting Bumblebee on the back before beginning to walk toward the docking bay.

Outside of Training Room:

Blackzarak punch knocked Jetfire aside, but not before a blast from his weapon scorched his shoulder armor. Blackzarak's walk turned to a run as he came around a corner and headed in the direction of the nearest exit.

Only a minute later, Wheeljack turns the corner and is surprised to find Jetfire in a disheveled state. "Hey, Jets, what happened?"

"A big bot...was here...oh no...Springer!" Jetfire exclaimed, and the two Autobots ran into the training room. They could see Springer fighting for his life against semi-imaginary opponents who were using fully real weapons.

Jetfire blasted the holograhic controls, but the drones countinued. Wheeljack patted Jetfire's arm, "Let me handle this."

He pulled the swords off of his back and slammed them straight down into the control panel; severing the hard lines. The drone dummies stood stunned for a moment before falling down in a heap. Springer groaned and put his sword on his back.

Jetfire and Wheeljack entered the now deactivated training room and rushed to his side. Wheeljack asked, "Springer, what the slag happened to ya?"

"And who was the big guy?" Jetfire added. Springer groaned, "His name is...was Zarak. It took me some time, but I remember him. He was one of the bots who we left behind in Tarn when the bombing runs happened."

Jetfire glanced down, and Wheeljack tilted his head, "I wasn't there; what happened?"

Jetfire looked at him and said, "I wasn't there either, but I read the reports. Megatron wanted Tarn's military facilities, so he took him by force. Optimus was forced to evacuate but not everyone made it in time."

"I could've helped him...now something has changed him. Made him different...bigger, more powerful...a true threat," Springer said grimly, leaning against Wheeljack.

Iacon Public Library:
    Cliffjumper laughed, "Me, careful?"

He rolled out of the way of the second Guardian as it grabbed at him. Just as it was about to take another swing at him, he activated his cloak, ran past his arm and right in front of the Guardian; slamming into its legs, knocking it off balance. "Why that's the most ridiculous thing I've ever heard."

Looking for a way to help; Arcee ran forward, jumped, bounced off of a pillar; and spun, landing a sharp kick into the side of the Guardian; knocking it all of the way to the ground.

Deactivating his cloak, Cliffjumper activated his Energon Battle Pistol; slid forward and stuck it straight into a crack in the Guardian's armor, firing multiple times. The Guardian's lights went out and the body went limp.

"And yet you're careful anyway," Arcee replied. Cliffjumper smiled, "Hey, as long as I have something to live for; you'll bet I'll stay here. Well of Allsparks doesn't need a savior yet."

"Uh, huh," Arcee grunted. She liked Cliff; but he was so slaggin' sure of himself. Looking around, Cliffjumper saw the section mentioned. "Over here, 'Cee."

He pulled a databook out of its slot and tossed it to her, "If there's anything, it's in that."

Arcee looked through it, and nodded to Cliffjumper, "Here! An old energon refinery on the Iacon-Polyhex border."

"Well, then, let's go check it out!" Cliffjumper said with a laugh.

Within minutes; the two were out of the library and on the drive in the direction of the Iacon-Polyhex border.

Kaon - Shockwave's Former Labs:

Brawl picked up a dead Insecticon body and crushed another, killing the last one that attacked them. "I think that's all of them, Blackout."

"No kidding, Brawl! There are more than enough bodies."

Blackout smacked Brawl's chest before brushing past him, heading for the main consoles. In the process of the fight, they had found all of the datacard pieces, allowing them access to the system.

Neither of them were terribly bright; but they still knew how things worked. Within nano-seconds, they located Shockwave's old research and began downloading it onto a fresh datacard they brought with them.

They had just finished it when a loud noise was heard. A sudden flash of light occurred sending their optics and audio receptors into a frenzy. The last thing either of them saw before they hit the ground was a couple of Brute-looking drones. But not ones that seemed Autobot or Decepticon.

Iacon HQ Starship Hangar:

Optimus strapped in to his seat on the starship; followed in turn by his fellow Autobots: Ratchet, Bumblebee, Warpath, and Overhaul.

"Where's Springer and Wheeljack? We've been waitin' awhile now," Ratchet asked impatiently as he sat in the co-pilot seat; next to Bumblebee who was flying them. Optimus and Overhaul sat behind them with Warpath in the third row.

"Yeah, Springer was going to be navigator," Bumblebee replied. A role that usually fell to him, he mused.

"Do we even -kablam- need a navigator? Not like the systems work with the storm sending all of the -zowie- sensors and communicators into a frenzy!"

"Regardless," Optimus began, "We must leave immediately. We have waited long enough for Springer and Wheeljack to arrive. Vector Prime cannot wait for us any longer."

Bumblebee nodded, "Yes, sir."

Bumblebee and Ratchet started the engines and flew out of the starport, just as Springer and Wheeljack ran into the hangar.

"Slag!" Springer shouted. Wheeljack added, annoyed, "They left without us!"

Jetfire caught up behind them, "In that event, maybe you two can help me find a way to get the communications online. I had an idea for how to fix it. If we release a current stabilizer into the air, it might calm things down."

"Or we could get shocked and burned," Springer said in reply. Wheeljack smiled, "Sounds fun, where do I sign?"

"Let's get some canisters on board that cruiser then!" Jetfire said, with a slight smile behind his face plate. Maybe they didn't ignore him as much as he thought.

Sea Of Rust - Energon Reservoir:

Shockwave and Starscream stood on a monitoring platform; watching as large cubes of energon was placed on the transport by the drones as well as Barricade and Thundercracker.

Polyhex Airspace:

"Shatterpoint...," Megatron began, not one to make conversation, but he was bored. "How would you feel about a...promotion for your efforts? I could use more competent people like you making decisions for the army."

Calm for one of the few times, there was more to what Megatron asked than it seemed. After all, he wouldn't want Shatterpoint becoming disgruntled...and a threat to Megatron's rule. After all, he was a cunning soldier, and though he could never beat Megatron, he could hurt the war effort if he were to ever feel the need to...assert his control.

Offering a promotion eased such tendencies...it was why Starscream was his second-in-command after all...that and he hardly trusted him unless he could keep an eye on his activities.

EDIT:
    Notes: Don't forget the at least one post per day rule, guys! And remember to be decent length with your posts. Also: Feel free to have your character be thinking and feeling, make conversation, whatever. There's more to it than just action.

13. Starscream600

Iacon HQ Starship Hangar:
    "Urgh!" Wheeljack grunted as he heaved yet another canister onto the cruiser. "How much more must we load? We've been doing it for eons now!" He grumbled as he went back for yet another canister.

"I'm goin' for a break and maybe get some Energon. You want some Springer?" Wheeljack announced after loading a few more canisters.

14. optimegatron

News Credits:
    Sea of Rust - Energon Reservoir:

"Is it not delightful?" Shockwave asked Starscream, "I am surprised that I never came up with this reservoir until so shortly ago.

The ship lowered cranes into the Energon, and pulled out Energon cubes.

"The Space Bridge is the final answer to our needs." He explained, "The final answer to save Cybertron. And once the Decepticons leave in search of Energon, someone will have to remain here and rebuild."

His thought was obviously about taking over the Autobots, and enslaving them to return Cybertron into its former glory. Sure, Shockwave is loyal to Megatron, but before all, he is loyal to Cybertron.

15. Galvanitro

Galvanitro Vanguardian

News Credits:

"Hey, brainiacs!" Barricade shouted with a hint of annoyance as he approached Shockwave and Starscream, "How about helping out? Or is that above you?"

Barricade snickered on the inside. "Like either of them are as strong as I am." Though Shockwave and Starscream may be strong for their bodytypes; there lithe forms couldn't beat his thicker one. "Bet you guys couldn't carry more than me anyway."

Yep, he was arrogant.

Just a short distance away, Thundercracker groaned loudly as he pushed with his back on a large cube. Behind him a Titan picked up the cube; and Thundercracker fell to the ground with a thud. "Hey! I was pushin' that!"

16. TF rocks

Iacon Starship Hanger

Jetfire shook his head. "Sorry, but until we get these probes up, we can't take a break. That's how important this is." the shuttle replied as he looked back at the Wrecker.

He then walked over to where the canisters were being placed and looked them over. They appeared to be in good working condition. That meant they were able to be launched.

The shuttle grinned to himself. If they could get enough of them into the air, maybe they could restore communications and be able to talk to the others who were out on missions. That would be ideal...if the Decepticons didn't find out about that.

"Okay. Do you think we have enough current stabilizers on board?" he asked his two helpers.

17. optimegatron

News Credits:
    Iacon Starship Hanger:

"I think that should be enough. But it's always good to pack extras. I get the strangest feeling we're gonna need it. With the Decepticons' location unknown, and that maniac Blackzarak running freely, we can't take a single chance." He looked to the sky, "I just hope he didn't follow Optimus and the crew to the Sea of Rust. That would be too dangerous."

He went behind the corner and picked up several current stabilizers, placing them on the cruiser. "Okay, guys. I think we're ready to roll."

18. Galvanitro

Galvanitro Vanguardian

News Credits:
    Iacon HQ Command Center:

Blackzarak couldn't believe how undisturbed he had been. Pressing a few final keys, he finished his business and left the main computer. He had barely walked a few feet when he heard footsteps. Deciding not to risk anything, he quickly ran behind a support, and looked at the door, flipping down his visor to zoom in.

Entering the room was Hot Shot and Sideswipe. Hot Shot nudged Sideswipe, "Having second thoughts?"

"Yeah, you?"
    "A little bit."

Blackzarak smirked. Two Autobots...more than enough to send a message. He opened his claws and prepared their built-in laser cannons to fire, turning around the corner and firing right for the two bots.

19. Starscream600

Iacon Starship Hanger:
    "Oh Yeah! Can't wait to get some action!" Wheeljack said as he smashed his fists together. "But uh, do you think we need any other supplies for the trip? Like say, Energon?" Wheeljack came up with a poor excuse so that he could take a break from the work. "I could help get a couple of energon supplies for ya." Wheeljack added.

"You comin' with Springer? I might need some help carrying supplies from one end of the base to here." Wheeljack hated to admit that he was afraid of Blackzarak. And when Wheeljack's afraid of someone, it can't be good. Wheeljack stood there and waited for Springer and Jetfire's replies.

20. Challenger

Challenger Loves Bumblebee

News Credits:

It was clear to Starscream that Barricade was trying to bait him and Shockwave into helping load the energon. But the Seeker wasn’t about to lower himself to doing menial work. If problems arose loading it, then he would help, if only to ensure that the operation ran smoothly.

“I would prove you wrong Barricade, but I have a more important job. Supervising,” Starscream smirked. “Now get back to work!”