transformers legends dioramma

Discussion in 'Transformers Toy Discussion' started by redx643, Mar 31, 2012.

1. redx643

redx643 Well-Known Member

well im building one adding my hot wheels, spychangers, legion, legends, cyberverse, and some scouts, including insecticons, sunspot, and sonar a couple jets. then time to put my construction skills to the test any one no any thing els i can add to this scouts that vehicles will mix well with cyberverse like jets, boats, or anything els i will be posting pics of the whole thing stage by stage. i will be plastering a mountain area with the ark used as the autobot base inside. then one of the hot wheel camera cars can be pushed down the road and will be posted on youtube. this is gonna be a massive project any recommended transformers or scenes will be looked in too there will be tons of easter eggs in here too soo be sure too see if you can find them when pics are posted. ill update soon

2. Ratchets Hatch

Ratchets Hatch Cannot Hold Weapon

News Credits:
    Sounds cool. You should post this in the Radicons section as well.

3. redx643

radicons????

4. Nachtsider

Nachtsider Banned

News Credits:
    The Radicons section is where people post custom TF creations of their own, be it dioramas, repaints, scratch-built toys, fan art and so on.

5. Zendai

Zendai Minicon Addict

Are you going to try and use real life scale for the alt modes?

6. redx643

as close as i can to scale in scale but to be exact would be too hard but since insecticons are huge in transformer prime and scout class is close to cyberverse commander they shuld work nicely

7. redx643

ill post in radicons as soon as i get some pics together im still piecing this all together with enough cars and transformers but i will be using the old clear spychangers as the arks holographic defense system just a cool idea i thought up