Transformers Legends Anthology

Discussion in 'Transformers General Discussion' started by Voiceroy, Aug 7, 2006.

1. Voiceroy

Voiceroy Trans-fo-mahs!

News Credits:
    I first heard of this book today listening to Bob Skir's commentary on the final episode of Beast Machines. I did searches on google, amazon and ebay and can only find one site selling the book for $20 but there's very little detail listed about the book, and I don't buy books sight unseen. Oddly enough, I didn't find but a comment or two about it from TF fans either.

Any of you out there who own it or read it mind sharing your thoughts on it?

2. Backscatter

Backscatter Autobot Brainmaster TFW2005 Supporter

News Credits:
  3. Voiceroy

Voiceroy Trans-fo-mahs!

News Credits:
    Yeah, that's the link I found too. I just can't justify paying $20 for a paperback. I found one other site listing it for $7.99 but they don't actually have it in stock--it's more of a book-finding service.

I think I'll just put it on my wanted list with the local 2nd-hand bookstore I frequent. Maybe they'll find it eventually.

Thanks for the recommend.

4. Backscatter

Backscatter Autobot Brainmaster TFW2005 Supporter

News Credits:
  5. Lazeric

Lazeric Well-Known Member

Ebay:
    Have you tried your local Barnes & Noble, Borders, etc. and seen if it's there on the shelf? That's how I got mine, but then it was shortly after it was released. Don't know if they've all just disappeared since then.

It has a huge variety of stories from all generations. It was definitely a very interesting read. And if you didn't like one story, there was a completely different one with a different author right after it!

And ZeroMayhem from these very boards drew the cover (and Josh colored it)!

- L -