Transformers Legacy

Discussion in 'Transformers Fan Fiction' started by SaberPrime, Jun 6, 2012.

1. SaberPrime

SaberPrime Well-Known Member

Transformers Legacy is a new continuity I thought up where characters who would normally be different from each other would now be the same. For Example G1 Optimus Prime and BW Optimus Primal officially are different characters but in this alternate continuity they're the same. This continuity focuses on 28 main Cybertronian characters (not all at the same time.)

I'm doing this mainly because I personally want to see what it would be like to have characters from different continuities interacting with each other. I'm not going to reveal my entire cast of 28 right now, just the ones who will be acting as my original Ark and Nemesis crew.

Autobots

G1 Orian Pax

G1 Bumblebee

G1 Prowl

G1 Jazz

G1 Sideswipe

G1 Wheeljack

G1 Mirage

Decepticons

G1 Megatron

G1 Starscream

G1 Shockwave

G1 Soundwave

G1 Ravage

Any of the original Ark and Nemesis crew from G1 not listed here will not be featured in Transformers Legacy. As for what other characters may or may not be featured you'll have to wait and find out. All I will tell you is that every character listed here will be upgraded multiple times threw out this story until they have caught up to their present day selves.

The thing is that I want to write this story also using humans from different continuities and I kind need some help on that. Remember this is a new continuity so forget what you know about these characters in the existing multiple continuities.

Basically all I want to know, is what human characters do you hate so much that if I cast them it will completely turn you off reading this fan fiction?

Also what human characters, if any, do you like. I know there aren't a lot of likable human characters but I would like to have at least one human character from each continuity. I'm looking for humans from G1, RID, Armada, Energon, Cybertron, Bay Films, Animated, and Prime. If you can't think of anyone you like then list someone you can at least some what tolerate... Like Rad in Armada, he's gotta be the least annoying of the annoying humans in that series right?

Love them or hate them, please speak now!

2. ARCTrooperAlpha

ARCTrooperAlpha Well-Known Member

Ebay:
    human-wise, how about

Spike - G1

Kelly - RID

That fat kid - Armada (don't remember his name)

Sally - Energon

Cybertron - i suppose anyone will do

Bay - No one I liked per say, how about Megan or Rosie ?

Animated - Sari !!!!!!

Prime - Raf

3. ARCTrooperAlpha

Ebay:
    and maybe it's me, but the lineup from both teams are kinda old. As in frequently used, at least the ones here. Wanna switch around with others ? i.e. Armada Red Alert instead of G1 Prowl or something, or Trailbreaker being THE bodyguard instead of Ironhide

4. SaberPrime

Sari technically isn't Human, she's an Autobot who transforms into a human. If I use her my version of the character would be totally human, no Cybertronian origin. You still cool with that?

Instead of Ironhide? Ironhide isn't even in my cast.

Anyway, as I said, this is only the main cast TO START WITH. There will be new characters introduced later on as there are a total of 28 different characters.

5. ARCTrooperAlpha

Ebay:
    Totally fine. I was really tempted to put out Fanzone, but I like Sari more. You going with teenage Sari ?

and I meant changing the roles a bit; i used Ironhide as an example of his g1 tech specs mentioning him being a bodyguard to Optimus. You could have Hubcap be the comm officer instead of Blaster, or Bumper be the strategist (apparently he is) in place of Prowl.

examples and jut saying

6. SaberPrime

I have this planed to take place over several years so she will be introduced as a kid but later I'll have her as a teenager. No magical upgrading into one, just a possible time jump. I'm still working out the details.

The problem with using lesser known characters is that it totally ruins what I want to do with Transformers Legacy. There's no place to take Bumper or Hubcap. I could have used characters like Ironhide and Blaster and I actually considered both of them at one point but there were other characters I liked better and I already knew how big I wanted the cast to be so I had to make some very difficult cuts. I'm happy with the Autobot and Decepticon cast I have already. It's just the human cast I'm having difficulty working out.

7. ARCTrooperAlpha

Ebay:
    Well I've got only three more words to say : hook, line,.............sinker !!! : )

8. SaberPrime

I'm guessing that's a good comment because smiley face.

9. ARCTrooperAlpha

Ebay:
    yeah, basically i'm saying "go for it"

10. SaberPrime

Sense I'm not getting much feed back I'm pretty sure this is the human cast I'm going with.

Ron "Sparkplug" Witwicky (G1/Movie/Animated)
    Judy Witwicky (Movie)
    Sam "Spike" Witwicky (G1/Movie/Animated)
    Carly Spencer-Witwicky (G1/Movie/Animated)
    Daniel Witwicky (G1/Movie/Animated)
    Marissa Fairborn (G1)
    Kenneth Onishi (RID)
    Koji Onishi (RID)
    Rad White (Armada/Energon)
    Brian Jones (Energon)
    Miranda Jones (Energon)
    Kicker Jones (Energon)
    Sally Jones (Energon)
    Coby Hansen (Cybertron)
    Bud Hansen (Cybertron)
    Robbert Epps (Movie)
    William Lennox (Movie)
    Seymour Simmons (Movie)
    Dylan Gould (Movie)
    Isaac Sumdac (Animated)
    Sari Sumdac (Animated)
    Carmine Fanzone (Animated)
    Prometheus Black/Meltdown (Animated)
    Master Disaster (Animated)
    June Darby (Prime)
    Jack Darby (Prime)
    William Fowler (Prime)
    Leland Bishop/Silas (Prime)

I basically just picked characters who I really liked. Though I kinda dropped Mikaela even though I like her because Carly is the one he always ends up with. I also had to drop Kelly who doesn't really do anything anyway. I just wanted her for Side Burn's red car fetish. (Yes Side Burn will be in it.) But I could easily have another character drive a red car.

11. SaberPrime

I've decided to reveal a bit more of my Transformers cast. This is just for the "First season" so to speak. There are still other characters I have planed that I'm not talking about yet. Also you might be surprised by these characters once I start upgrading them.

The characters have been split into a "3 Season" format so the human characters listed in the above post will all be used at some point in time. I think you'll be surprised how I plan to tie them all together. The only really odd one you'll notice here is that Rad White is friends with Sam. The interaction relationships between characters from different continuities will get more interesting in the second and third seasons.

It should be noted that the cast of Legacy, though heavily influenced by existing continuities should be viewed as an entirely new continuity so any inconsistencies you may find with the characters should just be accepted.

Adults

Ron "Sparkplug" Witwicky

Judy Witwicky

Robbert Epps

William Lennox

Seymour Simmons

Dylan Gould

Children

Sam "Spike" Witwicky

Carly Spencer

Rad White

Transformers

Orion Pax

Arcee

Bumblebee

Prowl

Omega Supreme

Jazz

Blurr

Tracks

Sideswipe

Wheeljack

Starscream

Ariel

Grimlock

Silverbolt

Shockwave

Wreck-Gar

Mirage

Megatron

Soundwave

Bombshell

Unicron

Blitzwing

Scorpinok

Ravage

Onslaught

12. SaberPrime

Here's the first part of Transformers Legacy. It's kind of long and it's a first draft. It's based on the More than Meets the Eye 3 parter from G1 but I've made a lot of changes to it. Some minor, some drastically different. Currently all the characters are in their G1 bodies however they have been given a sort of unified personality. Like Ravage being able to speak. I imagined him speaking in a Russian accent like BW Ravage when I wrote his lines.

The next story will be featuring a new character. I haven't really decided yet. It'll either be G1 Skyfire or G1 Grimlock.

To answer any questions I think might come up. No there will not be any other Dinobots and no Grimlock will not be an idiot. His personality is going to be more like BW Dinobot all threw out my story. And YES he will be built by Wheeljack... or rather repaired by Wheeljack. The way I see it, a ship doesn't crash without all or most of the crew being killed or injured so there are other characters in stasis on both the Ark and Nemesis who will simply be repaired and brought back online.

And I'm not sure about Skyfire because I'm thinking about not even introducing him until "season 2." I still need to tweak my cast list a bit to figure out who's going to show up next.

Transformers Legacy

Due to centuries of war Energon supplies are low and the Transformers are forced to seek out energy signal on other worlds. After years of searching Bumblebee and Wheeljack energy sources that can be converted into Energon on a planet called Earth. They return to their ship where they meet with Jazz and Prowl who have also taken on disguises as local Earth vehicles.

The Autobots used the four bot ship for the journey because the smaller ship uses up less Energon than one that could fit all the Autobots on board. There was no telling how long they’d be searching for another planet that could sustain them. Now that they found one they could send a more direct rout to the planet to allow the Ark a safe journey.

Back on Cybertron Orion Pax is waiting to hear word of a new hope for the Autobots and a communication signal is received. “Jazz to Cybertron, yo is anybody there?”

“Good to hear from you Jazz, have you found anything?” Orion asks.

“Yeah, we’re sending you the coordinates now. It’s a hip little organic planet called Earth. Get this man, the cars here aren’t even alive.”

“I will gather the other Autobots and join you soon.”

Little did they know that the Shockwave had already discovered the planet and Decepticons were already there. Shockwave was left behind to lead the remaining Decepticons still on Cybertron. The Decepticon spy Ravage had been following Bumblebee and Wheeljack and was listening into the entire conversation. He left the small Autobot ship to report to his master, Soundwave.

On board the Decepticon ship, the Nemesis, Megatron makes plans to make sure the Ark never arrives. “Megatron to Shockwave. There is an Autobot ship on Cybertron preparing to leave the planet, I want it destroyed before it even leaves the ground.”

“As you command Megatron.” Shockwave responds. “The Autobots will not make it Earth alive.”

Megatron turning off the communication screen continues to speak to the other Decepticons. “As for the four who are already here, we don’t want them possibly alerting the others to our presence here and they are of no real threat unless backup arrives to help them. We will deal with them after the larger threat has been taken care of. Should Shockwave fail I want the element of surprise to shoot them out of the sky as they arrive.”

Back on Cybertron the Ark takes off. It’s attacked by several Decepticon Seekers. “At this rate well be blown out of the sky before we even leave Cybertron. We have to initiate the warp drive as soon as it’s safe to do so. The thrusters will tear the city apart if we activate it this close to the surface.” Orion Pax explains. As soon as it’s safe he issues the order to engage the warp drive and the Decepticons stop their pursuit as they recognize the sound of the charging warp thrusters.

As they arrive to Earth the Autobots find another attack. The Nemesis decloaks and attacks. The Autobots counter attack and both ships are shot out of the sky. The Ark crashed into a mountain and the Nemesis crashes some where in the Atlantic Ocean. Teletraan 1, the Ark’s computer begins scanning for Earth vehicle modes. Orion Pax, stays in his Cybertronian mode for personal reasons not expecting to leave the ship much as he is not a warrior. He only agreed to go on this mission to learn about an alien world and keep a copy of Cybertron’s historical records safe away from the war.

Back on the Nemesis Starscream is on another one of his rants about how horrible a leader Megatron is. “If I were leader we wouldn’t be stranded in the middle of the ocean!”

“You were the one operating the ships weapons Starscream. It’s you’re fault for missing on the first shot.” Megatron shouts in anger at Starscream’s incompetence. “Now we’ll need to find more raw materials to fix the damages. Luckily there wasn’t a haul breech and only the engines were destroyed or we’d all be rusting right now.”

“Ravage, eject, operation Nemesis Repair.” Soundwave orders.

At the Autobot scout ship the Autobots fear the worst for the crew of the Ark but Bumblebee, in a rather angry and worried tone says. “Their communication systems could be damaged, we won’t know for sure unless we look and I’m not accepting that they’re dead unless I see it with my own eyes.” He goes out on his own to locate them.

Later, instead of finding the ark Bumblebee finds the Decepticons and takes a shot at Megatron but misses. Soundwave sends out Ravage. “Ravage, eject, operation Autobot pursuit.”

Bumblebee manages to escape the Decepticon but is shot at and bitten. The medic Wheeljack comes to pick him up. “Did you find the Ark?”

“No, I found the Decepticons instead. But if they survived that crash that gives me even more hope that the other Autobots did too.”

As Ravage is returning to the power station he frightens away a human driver who didn’t get a good look at him and thought he was an actual jaguar. Starscream and Soundwave are just finishing up draining the station of it’s energy.

Bumblebee is repaired and reports of the Decepticons survival bring’s hope to all the Autobots that the Ark crew is still alive. Jazz leads the whole team to search for the crash sight.

On an off shore oil rig where Ron Witwicky works the Decepticons are attacking. They begin making Energon Cubes but are interrupted by the Autobots who again have run into the Decepticons rather than finding their allies.

Megatron blasts the rig supports tipping it into the Ocean and it bursts into flames. “You have a choice Autobots, chase after us or save the flesh creatures. What’s it going to be?” The Decepticons retreat and the Autobots know they must save the life of this planet, even if it is weird and unusual to them.

Prowl jumps in to save the human while Wheeljack puts out the fire. Then the Autobots swim back to shore. “You’re safe now human. You won’t tell anyone you saw us will you?”

“Thanks for saving my life and no one would believe me anyway.” Ron says. “My son Sam would love you guys, did you come from that weird yellow ship I saw fall from the sky?”

“Yellow ship? Did you see where it landed?” Bumblebee asks.

“Yeah, I can take you to it, but I gotta go pick up Sam from school first.”

Unknown to Ron was that he was being followed. In all the chaos Soundwave had stored away in the back of his car which was parked on sore. After picking up Sam from school they headed to the Ark. “Dad, where are we going and why are we being followed by two race cars, a bug, and a police car?” Sam asks.

“You won’t believe me unless I show you son.” Ron replies.

Once at the Ark the 4 Autobots transform to robot mode and go inside. The humans follow them, Ron driving his beat up old car right into the crashed ship.

“This is as far as can be traveled in vehicle mode, you should get out and walk on foot. Don’t worry we won’t step on you.” Wheeljack says not very reassuringly.

Once the Autobots and humans are gone Soundwave pops out of the car. “Ravage, eject, operation, seek and destroy.” The Decepticons had also wanted to confirm if the Autobots where alive and finish them off.

Ron, Sam, Jazz, Prowl, Bumblebee, and Wheeljack finally find another Autobot on board the ship. “Mirage, good to see you, man!” Jazz says as he turns invisible at the sight of the humans. “Or not to see you. It’s ok dude, they’re hip. Where are the others?”

“Orion Pax is trying to repair the communication systems so we could call you and Sideswip went out on patrol when the silent alarm went off. We thought a Decepticon had snuck on board. The rest of the crew however… well… many are dead or in stasis. We could really use your help Wheeljack.”

“I’ll do my best but I’m still new to this whole being a medic business. I use to be a Wrecker.”

Meanwhile Sideswipe found Soundwave and Ravage. Soundwave escaped with information on the crew but Ravage was captured in a spring up cage Sideswipe activated. “Soundwave may have gotten away but at lease I have you.” Ravage growls and Sideswipe continues. “Just because you look like a wild animal doesn’t mean you should act like one.”

Back on the Nemesis Soundwave shows Megatron his findings. “With the Autobots numbers diminished and being distracted by Ravage we can move on with our plans.”

The Decepticons move to attack the Hoover Dam. The Autobots pick up the Energy readings and head out to stop them leaving Orion Pax behind to guard Ravage.

As the Autobots arrive Bumblebee tries to divert the flooding from reaching the city. Jazz fights Megatron on top of the Hoover damn. “Yo, this ain’t cool man.”

“Why are you talking like that you poor excuse of an Autobot leader?” Megatron asks.

“I picked it up from listening to Earth’s music, you should try it man. Maybe it would cool your jets. And I’m not the Autobot leader.”

“You mean you still haven’t found a replacement after I killed the last one? Pathetic.”

“What’s pathetic is even without our leader, we’re still beating you, look around man.” Jazz points out that his soldiers are already retreating.”

Megatron gloats. “Fool, we’re not defeated, we got what we came for.” The Decepticons now had enough Energon and raw materials to repair the Nemesis.

Back at the Nemesis Starscream feels the need to waist Energon cubs on Target practice. “Starscream you idiot, That was for the ship not to squander on shooting under water flesh creatures!”

“First you complain that I can’t hit the Autobot’s ship now you complain when I can hit a gold fish. A GOLD FISH Megatron, do you know how small they are? They’re like specks.”

“Shut up Starscream, now we need to attack another power station to replace that Energon you waisted.”

Angry at Megatron Starscream goes out on his own to blow off some steam while the others go to find more Energon. While he’s out he runs into Sideswipe. “You should really replace that old junky car with a newer model.” Sideswipe says to his human passenger.

“Thanks for the lift home Sideswipe but I’ll have that car fixed and moved out of your ship in no time.” Ron says as Starscream starts firing at them.

Sideswipe uses a vehicle mode cannon to return fire. Hitting one of Starscream’s wings the Decepticon retreats.

Later the Decepticons find a Energon cache that had been stashed away in a cave. The Autobots planted it there to draw them out and were just waiting outside for them to show up. Wheeljack has developed a powerful compact explosive that should trap them in the cave if it doesn’t destroy them for good.

“I’ll set the bomb Wheeljack.” Bumblebee volunteers.

“I want to go too.” Sam says.

“It’s too dangerous for you Sam. We only let you come because we weren’t going to be in battle but you’re not going anywhere near that explosive.” Wheeljack explains.

Bumblebee goes on alone but is spotted by the injured Starscream.

“What are you doing Autobot?”

“Blowing up this cave with you in it.”

“How did you even know I would be here, your plan doesn’t seem very well thought out.”

“We didn’t but the rest of your team is further inside.”

“Really? I can finally be rid of Megatron. Next time we meet we will be enemies again but right now, I don’t really care to stop you.”

Before anyone can celebrate the end of Megatron a blast comes from within the cave. Not only are the Decepticons alive but it doesn’t take them long to get out of the cave. “Wheeljack, is that really the best your bomb could do. Seriously man, that was a total fail.” Jazz says.

The Decepticons retreat with the Energon that baited them into the cave.

Starscream seeing they failed takes a shot at the Autobots before taking off himself, still injured and barely able to fly. Wheeljack takes Sam and quickly gets out of range of the blast. The other Autots only sustain minor injuries that Wheeljack can repair back at base but Sam would have been killed if it weren’t for his quick reflexes. “I can’t speak for the other Autobots but I think this makes up for your bomb not working.” Sam says thinking Wheeljack.

Back at the Ark, it’s Mirage’s turn to guard Ravage. “Looks like Megatron and Soundwave have abandoned you here.” Ravage just growls keeping up the illusion that he’s actually trapped there. “You know I’ve read your file, I know you can talk. You’re a tough one to interrogate but you do eventually talk.”

“Your file is missing quite a bit of information Autobot.”

“Oh, like what?”

“Like that I’m an expert escape artist. You didn’t really think you captured me did you? I’ve been in here spying on you the whole time.”

“And yet you’re still in that cage.”

Ravage had been scratching at the floor for a while now and he kicked a spot which dropped the floor panel. “I wouldn’t talk if I weren’t already escaping. So long Autobot. Decepticons, forever!”

Back at the Nemesis Ravage reports everything he learned while on board the Ark. Including an experimental rocket fuel being developed on Earth that could power four trips to Cybertron and back. Megatron had to have it, no more draining resources for scraps, this was the big score.

As Starscream also returns to base Soundwave plays back a recording of his conversation with Bumblebee. “You heard that!?”

“Soundwave hears everything Starscream and unlike some people is completely loyal to me. Give me one good reason why I shouldn’t kill you right now?” Megatron asks in a threatening tone.

“Because right now we’re outnumber by the Autobots. Most of our troops were damaged in the crash and you need every warrior you’ve got.”

“You make a persuasive argument Starscream but try anything like that again and Autobots or no Autobots I will kill you, slowly, and painfully.”

“Understood, lord Megatron.”

The Decepticons attack the rocket base where the experimental fuel is being developed. All the Autobots arrive, including Orion Pax who stands out in his Cybertronian mode but the base is out in the middle of the desert and Megatron could become unstoppable with this stuff. The Autobots circle around the base. Orion and Sideswipe are the first to attack. Starscream attacks Orion Pax who hit’s the ground hard as he takes a shot to the knee. The other Autobots move in to see if he’s OK except for Mirage. Mirage drops his invisibility power and attacks Megatron from behind, removing his fusion cannon.

“Die Autobot!“ Starscream blasts at Mirage not really taking care not to hit Megatron but knowing he had a good excuse for firing later on.

Soundwave got away with what looked like the rocket fuel and the other Decepticons retreated as well.

“We’ve got to go after them!” Orion Pax says.

“No we don’t. This is the real rocket fuel.” Mirage holds up a container.

“Then what did they get?” Bumblebee asks.

“Before I attacked Megatron I found a container with a warning label on it. It said it was an unstable prototype that was highly explosive. I switched the labels so they would grab the wrong one.”