Transformers leaks into a bad direction (Drug Related)

Discussion in 'Transformers General Discussion' started by AutoCon2076, Jan 19, 2009.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. brr-icy

brr-icy MP Collector

News Credits:
    Ebay:
    just because i can see that most people here have little to no experience with drugs, i'm going to say a few words, i was an addict for almost 12 years to everything, and have been clean for three and going through as a drug counsellor because of people that talk like you that are drug counsellors, it doesn't help them.

ok on to my point, every E pill that is compressed is cut with either Heroin, Coke, Or Crystal Meth, so that is nothing new, the fact is the more you generalize by saying "the parents should have stepped in sooner etc" shows that you have no clue, no addict will listen to their families no matter how hard they try, drugs put you in a little world where you believe everyone is wrong and you are right, the only way to come out of it is by your own choice, and sometimes with some help from a close friend

in my experience, i have met a lot of people that were/are addicted and they are people like you and me, they have a future if they put down the drugs, they just need people that have been where they are to be able to help them, not some guy that went to school to counsel people telling them what the textbook told them to say.

anybody that wants to look down on me for telling my story can go to hell, i'm clean and a stronger, more upstanding citizen than most, and i don't know many people that have the willpower to quit a chemical dependency whether it be from doctor ordered meds or illegal ones, and then go back to the people they knew when they were on it and give them a hand up, just my 2 cents

2. PyroniusRex

PyroniusRex Banned

News Credits:
    It's easy to see who's gonna be adding that thing to their collection, if you catch my drift? I'd laugh my ass off if I saw an add or a wish for this in Junkion Exchange.

3. brr-icy

brr-icy MP Collector

News Credits:
    Ebay:
    removed

4. PyroniusRex

PyroniusRex Banned

News Credits:
    Dude, not you, just the people defending the drugs who're still on 'em.

5. Prisoner1138

Prisoner1138 TFW2005 Supporter

News Credits:
    Holy crap, this thread is still open, wiith people DEFENDING this garbage?

The only reason to press the pills into this shape is because it's an attempt to make them "cooler" or so people unable to identify it might mistake it for a piece of candy or children's vitamin.

To the morons defending this crap and trying to say we can't claim drugs are bad unless we do them too, how much do you make a year? What's your education level? Retirement plans? Oh that's right, you see we have lives and don't require being under the influence of drugs that have been proven to kill people a hell of a lot quicker than cigarettes or alcohol so don't even try to go there.

6. brr-icy

brr-icy MP Collector

News Credits:
    Ebay:
    I hope they bust the labs, there have been many of my friends that have died from this crap,

7. brr-icy

brr-icy MP Collector

News Credits:
    Ebay:
    ok cool sorry lol,

8. Optimus Sledge

Optimus Sledge Yar har fiddle di dee

You know what's worse than any other drug? Cake (contains strong language and Joss Ackland's spunky backpack).

9. Voiceroy

Voiceroy Trans-fo-mahs!

News Credits:
    Drugs aren't inherently bad, but abusing them is.

And anyone who says drugs are bad never had to take them for medicinal purposes. I swear, if I hadn't had morphine before my emergency appendectomy surgery last year, I would've grabbed a scalpel and a hostage and demanded it.

Also, thank god for Loritab. Doc prescribed them to me for post-op, and I never felt a single bit of pain afterwards. I also didn't wake up for 10-12 hours at a time, but I sure as heck didn't feel any pain either.

And on that original image -- at first glance, I thought they'd made some TF-shaped chewable vitamins. I'd have SO bought those.

10. Molini

Molini spawn of a glitch

I just gotta ask

Has anyone ever sucked D*** for "plastic crack?"

That's when you know "plastic crack" is for real.

11. Optimus Sledge

Are... are you proposing something? 'Cos if you can hook me up with some of my wish list, we might be able to come to an arrangement.:p 

12. Voiceroy

Voiceroy Trans-fo-mahs!

News Credits:
    Does sucking my wife's titty count?

13. Bgrngod

Bgrngod Autocon

News Credits:
    No. No. Nuh huh. No.

Just no. Nope.

Nonono.. well there was that.. NO. Never.

14. misternoodle

misternoodle Banned

depends. what did she buy for you after that?

15. Molini

Molini spawn of a glitch

LMAO!

Ahhhhh, Where's Bob Saget when you need him? He'd set the record straight.

Last edited: Jan 22, 2009
  16. Optimus Sledge

I think the word "straight" does not apply here.

17. Molini

Molini spawn of a glitch

(removed by Molini)

18. jorod74

jorod74 Psycholagnist (Ret.)

News Credits:
    Ebay:

get the feeling you are talking to the Helen Keller Society of Chemical Dependence?

me too.

i used to laugh at the tricks my high school used to keep us off drugs. drinking and what-not. especially the re-enactment of Prom Night with the drunk driver and the crashed car.

thought it was corny. these days, I think high schools should require 3, 8 hour shifts (24 hours total) at local emergency rooms to put kids IN the situation where what they do matters and affects someone.

My first rotation at an ER for my license, i treated 3 OD's and they were all from mushrooms. youngest was 12.
    it shocks you into reality real fast.

congrats dude on rebounding from a bad place and trying to share it here.

sucks that the topic has degraded to prostitution and Boyz N The Hood jokes.

19. Omnibus Prime

Omnibus Prime I'm too old for this shit TFW2005 Supporter

Without getting into the whole "drugs are bad, mmkay" debate, is there any proof that these are cut with heroin other than hearsay, because I highly doubt it. Ecstasy is indeed often cut with all kinds of nasty shit (or often contains only the nasty shit and no MDMA at all), but heroin ain't one of them. Meth, ephedrine, caffeine, etc. are common, cocaine is rare, but heroin is urban legend.

Indeed, EcstasyData.org tests indicate that these particular pills are just bunk, all nasty shit and no MDMA, but no heroin. In fact, they've only documented one case of a purported E pill containing heroin, and its presence is suspect at that. A December 2008 DEA alert reports finding a very similar pill with the same chemical makeup of the TF pill tested at EcstasyData. No heroin. Doesn't happen. Doesn't make any sense.

20. misternoodle

misternoodle Banned

oh shit, guys! narc!

that, or alternative medicine practitioner :lol 

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.