Transformers Launchcast station

Discussion in 'Transformers General Discussion' started by Tuxedo Mark, Jan 3, 2009.

1. Tuxedo Mark

Tuxedo Mark Well-Known Member

I'm not sure where to post this, since it doesn't seem to fit in any of the community forums.

Anyway, I'm created a Transformers-themed Launchcast station on Yahoo! Music. Some artists (from the 1986 Movie soundtrack) are not available.

Here's what I've added:

*every TF-related artist that I could find (1986 movie, 2007 movie, Beginnings, Cybertron, 2007 movie soundtrack)

*every song that appeared in a TF product (that I could find)

*songs about/mentioning TF

*artists that made said songs

http://music.yahoo.com/lc/?rt=0&rp1=0&rp2=805224994

Feedback is welcome.

2. Pravus Prime

Pravus Prime Sorcerer

News Credits:
    I'll admit, this isn't quite what I thought it would be. I figured this would a "Music of the Transformers" station, not one that played '7 degrees of music association music', as I've heard Beyonce, Aguilara, Knickelback, and Britney Spears.

With a little looking (In the right places where the legallity may be questionable), you can get a ton of music from various Transformer series. I've got all the music (DiCola and the other artists) from TF:TM, Superlink, Victory, BW, BM, etc. That kind of a station I'd be tempted to listen to, yours as I've head it, not so much.

3. Tuxedo Mark

Tuxedo Mark Well-Known Member

Unfortunately, this station doesn't play just the artists/songs that I add but also other stuff. Whenever I hear something that doesn't belong, I ban it. In time, the station should become more focused.