Transformers language

Discussion in 'Transformers Movie Discussion' started by KingStarscream9, Apr 14, 2012.

1. KingStarscream9

KingStarscream9 Destroy

Hello. Im in search of transformers language from movie. I have few but one specific I cannot find. The one which is on ironhide:
    [​IMG]

on his ear and headtop

Attached Files:

2. NEST SOLDIER

NEST SOLDIER IRONHIDE'S DRIVER

That is the Autobot Cybertronian language. It can be found as a font at:

Transformers Fonts

Look under ancient Autobot.

My understanding is that the glyphs on the All Spark represent the original language of the Primes, which was either adopted or stolen by the Decepticons. The ones you see on Ironhide are the Autobot dialect; possibly created prior to the great civil war as a means of covert communication between various Autobot factions across the planet.

3. Russian fan

Russian fan Proud Autobot Ally TFW2005 Supporter

News Credits:
    Twitter:
    Indeed, some of these characters (the font of the "Ancient autobot") are found in the Film, but not all. Apparently it was used as a basis.
    I guess, you're right about the dialect, for some reason Decepticons are still using the language of Primes, but the Autobots do not. Apparently, due to the fact that the First Primes died on Earth, but Fallen survived, Decepticons have kept the language. I've always just wondered who puts on Transformers these Tattoo? Or maybe they are born with them like with birthmarks? And do they use mirrors? Do they know what glyphs say? :) 

4. noblekale

noblekale There can be only one!

Ebay:
    If you go by the comics, they're born with them. In one of them, the Autobots find some ancient texts, and while they're reading them notice a symbol on Optimus, and congratulate him on being a Prime.