Transformers Jetfire Generation 1 NEVER PLAYED WITH!

Discussion in 'Items For Sale or Trade' started by anakko, Nov 23, 2007.

1. anakko

anakko Well-Known Member

Hi!This is from my personal Collection.Due to fact that i am in need of extra cash,I am selling this.I dont want to depart from this but i have too.This Jetfire Has Been in Storage since 1988.Never played with.Due to mis handling of the the box where it is stored,the box Got rip.so I replace the box with also an original box which I got when I purchased another jetfire on ebay.box is ok.has wear throughout the years. .It Use to be SEALED when it is put in storage,but of what happen,not anymore.thus,the jetfire was not damage whatsoever.Still kept in storage in a plastic bin and NEVER PLAYED WITH!as you can see,from the picture,its is consider mint.Sticker Sheet never been applied,everthing is still here..other than that,this thing is a Steal!!!

If you have anymore Questions,pls let me know and I will happily answer your Questions.

$450 Shipped via usps priority within the continental u.s.I accept PAYPAL!!
    International pls contact me for shipping quote.

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

2. RoboticPlanet

RoboticPlanet Exclusively Exclusive

News Credits:
    Gotta say that is one of the whitest, nicest Jetfires I've ever seen. Good luck with the sale dude! That's a gem!

3. anakko

anakko Well-Known Member

thanks man!i appriciate it...hopefully i get to sell.i need the cash..lol..

4. miasboytoy

miasboytoy Well-Known Member

Ebay:
    i wish you good luck. i had a hard time selling mine and it was just as nice as yours. only difference was stickers were applied and only transformers three times. box was mint with unfolded flap. c 9.5 toy and c 9 box. thats a decent price too. all i got were low offers. maybe try ebay.

5. anakko

anakko Well-Known Member

any offers?