Transformers, Iron Man, Die cast for Sale.

Discussion in 'Items For Sale or Trade' started by Z28 Autobot, Apr 18, 2009.

1. Z28 Autobot

Z28 Autobot Well-Known Member

Big list of items for sale. I have to clear out my collection. This is just a start. If all goes well will update with more stuff.

I have Transformers, K/O's of TF, lots of Super Hero figures, HUNDREDS of Die Cast cars. Much of this stuff is in mint to near mint condition all unopened unless stated. Much of this stuff is years old and hard to find at retail if at all. Some of it is newer stuff. I would say much of this stuff Im putting up is what I bought it for or close to it as some of the stuff I have seen go for a lot more than what I am asking. Looking for a quick sale to get through what I have to make space and pay some bills off.

I will give a basic name of the lot or items, if you see something just ask here by PM or email me. Will do my best to answer any questions you have. I will be posting other stuff on other relatedd boards Die cast and super hero boards and will try and keep up with whats sold and what is not the best I can.
    I do have paypal and everything is price plus shipping.

Any other questions just PM. So with that here is the first round of stuff!

Movie Jazz and Barricade, Classics Hot Rod Ram Jet and Mirage
    each
    $20.00 obo
    [​IMG]

the TF K/O's I have.and Big Time Muscle Die Cast of Bumblebee. The movie and classics are the same ones as the first picture.
    Make an offer on the K/O's.
    The BB's from Big Time Muscle are 3 years out of being made and not made in that color anymore. Two yellow and one black. $4.00 each

[​IMG]

Iron Man figures any figure $8.00
    [​IMG]

[​IMG]

Some greenlight 5th generation Camaro's in the classic Sunoco racing colors. These were offerd on one of the Camaro websites and sought after. Low number collectibles with COA. They are numbered in the low 140's and 150's. I think they are sold out on the site. And the low numbered ones are getting rare. $12.00 each.
    [​IMG]

[​IMG]

I have 2 that were damaged plastics but the cars are mint so if you are one who removes the cars for display these would be great for you.

[​IMG]

again if you want any more info on these items just email me or PM me. Just need to get rid of this stuff asap.

I got a lot more die cast to post up but just seeing how this goes.

Last edited: Apr 18, 2009
  2. PorkChopKB

PorkChopKB Bay Harbor Butcher

News Credits:
    pm sent yesterday

3. PorkChopKB

PorkChopKB Bay Harbor Butcher

News Credits:
    sent 2 pm's again no response....

good luck

4. Agent-GHQ

Agent-GHQ Accept the unacceptable

Ebay:
    I'll give $15 bucks shipped for HotRod?

5. Z28 Autobot

Z28 Autobot Well-Known Member

torpedo. I got one more from you on Monday. You just sent two. Sorry for not getting back fast. Like I said I got these on 4 boards. Thats why I asked to be patient.

Agent I paid almost $15 for HR. sorry. Like I sent in the PM to many people. Many offers were in the high 40's for the three classics. First one close to $50 plus $10 shipping takes it.

and here is the addition:
    I have a Issue #1 Transformers The Animated Movie Signed cover by Bob Budiansky
    Retailer incentive comic. I opend the sealed bag to put the receipt in it just as a proof since there is no COA. Also the label on the plastic bag has info to its authentic nature.
    Not sure the price on that but just seeing if anyone would want to make a bid on it.

If anyone wants a picture of it. Please let me know. And again please be patient it might take a day or two to get back to you. :D  thanks!!!