transformers in the office

Discussion in 'Transformers General Discussion' started by UltraMagnus3786, Jun 30, 2009.

1. UltraMagnus3786

UltraMagnus3786 That's what it is

I tried to email some documents to an associate at the firm I work at. He responded, "I can't deal with that now." I totally had an Ultra Magnus tingle.

Have you ever had an encounter at the workplace/school that reminded you of a character from Transformers? Perhaps a Starscream moment?

Share your thoughts here.

2. billcosby

billcosby Geewin

News Credits:
    My boss died and he was brought back to life, "rebuilt" if you will by a giant robotic planet eating machine. Does that count?

3. ORIO

ORIO Plant-Based Bot Super Mod News Staff

News Credits:
    Ebay:
    One of the ladies in human resources has the stereo that Frenzy turns into in her office and another had the Bee-Yotch air freshner long before the 07 movie came out and made it popular

4. 245am

245am opener

News Credits:
    not my story, but a friend of mine works for an electrician and hears "transformers" and "alternators" a lot and wishes it weren't electronics...

5. Soundatron

Soundatron A Blight Upon The Land

All the time, my co-worker and our dept. supervisor are all huge dorks.

6. Matty

Matty @StayingInTheBox Moderator News Staff

News Credits:
    My boss told me "someday you'll grow up and stop buying toys." I then had a "tingle" to transform into a T-Rex and f**k up the store.

Does that count as a Transformers tingle? :lol 

7. Mospeada

Mospeada Since '84

News Credits:
    Can't think of anyone echoing a Transformers line unintentionally, but how's this:
    I had an Optimus Prime PVC on my desk at my old bank job, and the site director came over and said "Where's Starscream? The pain. He was always a pain." This was cool because he was a 40ish guy at the time, about 3 or 4 years ago, I think he was already 20 or so during G1, but he obviously knew it. Which was very cool. Also, this was pre-Bayformers, before the first trailer even, so I know his knowledge was old school.