Transformers in Superbowl ad 2012!!

Discussion in 'Transformers News and Rumors' started by firehawc_69, Feb 1, 2012.

1. firehawc_69

firehawc_69 cloppers = ignore list

News Credits:
    I just got this email as a Universal Studios Hollywood Annual Pass holder.

[​IMG]

I'll be making a trip within the week to see what merchandise is there, especially to see if Evac is anywhere to be found!

• News Credit News Credit x 1
  2. MTME

MTME Well-Known Member

News Credits:
    from Screamscape

Transformers: The Ride 3-D - (2/1/12) Universal Studios has confirmed to Screamscape that they will run a 30-second commercial to promote the new Transformers: The Ride at Universal Studios Hollywood during the Super Bowl Pre-Game Coverage on February 5th on NBC. “The spot will culminate with a call to action, challenging viewers to enlist at PrepareForBattle.com as N.E.S.T. volunteers within an elite AUTOBOT –human combat force.”
    Speaking of NEST, as another emergency transmition has leaked through from General Morshower, warning of the impending Decepticon attack.

here is a link with the video:

Universal Studios Hollywood

3. rhinox1701

rhinox1701 #1 TransFan

Ebay:
    I'm there..opening day!!

4. SouthtownKid

SouthtownKid Headmaster

News Credits:
    I was really excited to go on the ride until I found out how much ticket prices had jumped since the last time I was there (mid-2000s). $154 for two people just isn't happening for me. I'm going to have to wait and hope they come up with some special deal for So Cal residents or something. Even if I had that to spend on a theme park, no way would the wife let me choose Universal Studios over Disneyland. Especially since the rest of Universal Studios is always boring as hell. $154?!! Come on, Universal. For one 30 minute, 5mph tram ride and 2 rides? Give me a break, guys.

5. janeDoe001

janeDoe001 Well-Known Member

News Credits:
    This coming sunday...wait...I have this sunday off! Aw man, does this mean I have to watch football? I'll look for the commercial on Youtube. BTW, congrats on the free pass. Let us know how it is, 'kay?

jD001

6. TFW10

TFW10 Well-Known Member

News Credits:
    Good find.

There was talk about having Prime during the Super Bowl but all of us said that it will be too expensive to air.

Who would have thought, that part of the Transformers franchise would be aired during the Super Bowl?

7. MTME

MTME Well-Known Member

News Credits:
    *scratching my head* I was the post to start this thread and topic so why isn't my post first in the thread? That post wasn't there when I started this thread? What happened?
    Do I get a news credit for this?

8. SouthtownKid

SouthtownKid Headmaster

News Credits:
    Your thread got merged with someone else's, who reported the news an hour and twenty minutes before you did.

9. Hazekiah

Hazekiah Banned

News Credits:
    Haha, OMG, so horribly written in so many ways.

That site needs a proofreader.

Looking forward to seeing the full commercial and hopefully riding the ride someday, btw.

The Transformers franchise actually remains the ONLY reason I've ever tuned into a Superbowl, lol. Guess I'm only checkin' out the Pre-Game or whatever this year, at least.

:) 

10. Moy

Moy Constructicons!

News Credits:
    wow, that's it I guess. I bet some people will be like, oh no, part 4.