Transformers in Movie - Past, Present, Confirmed, Rumored, & False

Discussion in 'Transformers Movie Discussion' started by optimusprime42, May 25, 2007.

1. Autobot_X

Autobot_X Well-Known Member

Before the version of script you're reading was leaked soundwave was supposed to be the helicopter at the army base. Vortex was used as a place holder for the script until they chose his permanent name for the movie. That's what I understand anyway.

2. Prowl S

Prowl S Marine Poolee

I think it's debateable considering Soundwave was originally an oversized eight track. Anyway I'm just saying he wouldn't fit as a helicopter. Hell, I don't even think he really fits as a CD player.

3. Autobot_X

No, he wouldn't, Soundwave needs to be big and please no mass shifting. But I can honestly see him as that Balkan MK 6... I've even seen a fan art of ravage made into the spare tire on the side, and there would be room for other minions too. Possibly put a sattelite dish on the top that could be Lazerbeak?

4. Prowl S

Prowl S Marine Poolee

Well it's too late now. But technically since Soundwave is called Frenzy, maybe Soundwave himself will appear in the 2nd movie.

5. Autobot_X

Ya, Frenzy is his own character... from what I've read most of the names in the leaked script were placeholders, as mentioned above, they just weren't sure what all the Transformers were going to be called at the time of writing it. But again, I'm not all that well informed and am just getting my info from reading stuff on this site. I haven't really followed transformers since G1 and a bit of BW and am just getting interested in it again because of the movie, I bought the entire G1 series on DVD to watch, and am currently in season 3 but haven't had the time to watch it lately.

I'm sure Soundwave will make an appearance in one of the sequels, I hope we see him anyways. And I hope they do him justice.

6. Ironhide2005

Ironhide2005 PS3tag=DeaDPooLTFW

News Credits:
    You and millions of fanboys around the world

7. Scraggin

Scraggin Banned

I want Soundwave to be a mass shifting tape deck from the 80s, just to annoy everyone who thinks half of what made TFs interesting to begin with couldn't possibly work in a movie.

8. Ravenxl7

Ravenxl7 W.A.F.F.L.E.O.

News Credits:
    From what I know, they've already said that there will be no mass shifting in the movie's. He could be a CD player, but, he would also be very small, which wouldn't fit with Soundwave's personality.

9. redsquadron

redsquadron Token idiot...

Don't rise to the baiting; SCRAGGIN said he/she wanted to annoy people, nothing more.

10. Ritesh_Prime

Ritesh_Prime THE PHIL!

News Credits:
    Ok... I can't be botherd to read everything, though its three pages, i am really tired, so someone fill me in, whats going on... What we debating today people!?

11. optimusprime42

optimusprime42 Autobot Leader

News Credits:
    it's post i didn't know existed til a few days ago... my bad