Transformers history

Discussion in 'Transformers General Discussion' started by Wheeljack30, Mar 7, 2011.

1. Wheeljack30

Wheeljack30 Banned

Hehe i found the whole TF history on angelfire....lol, and it took me 1 hr to read it and understand it. Everything we need to know its there from begining to end. And BTW as i posted earlier about the Bots and Cons if they were still in stasis lock well actually they were and they though to be dead and Prime re-activated and Megatron retreived his Cons that where aboard the Ark in stasis lock. So here is the link:

TRANSFORMERS: A HISTORY

2. Voiceroy

Voiceroy Trans-fo-mahs!

News Credits:
    Wow. I thought Angelfire pages died around the same time people stopped using pagers.

Nice to see the Axalon Underground is still around, even though neither the site nor the forums have been active in years. The original version of the site was my first TF fan forum home after I sought for a refuge from the trolls on alt.toys.transformers.

3. Wheeljack30

Wheeljack30 Banned

Yeah i am surprised too what i am more surprised that The Autobots that left for search for Prime while he was is stasis lock crashed in Quintessa and died but only one of them survived and its Wheelie thats why we see him in Quintessa in Transformers The Movie following Hot Rod and Kup.

4. sto_vo_kor_2000

sto_vo_kor_2000 Banned

You do realise thats not exactly official right?

5. moreprimeland

moreprimeland Optimus told me to do it! Moderator TFW2005 Supporter

News Credits:
    An interesting find..loved the colors of course :thumb  ..but would have to say, it's one or more fans view of Transformer history, not necessarily the "official" one.

6. D-Unit

D-Unit #1 Heel

News Credits:
    Ebay:
    that's an interesting take, and it does tie a lot of the cartoon stuff together.

7. Mako Crab

Mako Crab Well-Known Member

News Credits:
    The forums on the AUG were active all the way into this year. The site would occasionally go down or move to a new server, but it would always reappear and the same core group of members always returned. However, at the moment the site has been down for a couple weeks now with no sign of it returning. I'm not sure what happened, but I don't think it was planned. BZ would've given some word that he was closing up shop.

On BZ's TF: A History- that was one of the first epic reads I had upon entering the TF fandom. It really does its best to tie everything together and for the most part it works. I don't know if that's the most up-to-date version, but I know he even had RiD worked into the G1 timeline. It was pretty epic.

8. Lord Shockwave7

Lord Shockwave7 Xbox Live Dictator

Wait... If these are old... then this can't be the complete history. even a single year in TF recently is a ton.

If you want a real site for TF info go to TFwiki.net

9. Seeker

Seeker Time Lord

Ebay:
    Nice stuff. I think I ran across this page years ago but forgot about it. It was listed as on of my favorites on my old pc.

10. Mako Crab

Mako Crab Well-Known Member

News Credits:
    Nah, it may be old, but it's still representative of what existed at the time. The only major additions missing from this version are the inclusion of Beast Machines and RiD. There was like one time in RiD that Slapper or someone referred to Vehicon drones, so it was theorized that they were time travelers from a post-BM era. It was a really loosey goosey way to sneak the RiD guys into the G1 timeline, but it works if you want it to.

And besides that, this history is representative of the original Sunbow/Marvel history before all the new material started coming out. I think it stands up as its own thing. Everything since has been retcons and alternate universes. After RiD you simply can't fit the new material into the old timeline, so it has a solid conclusion.