Transformers:Heroes

Discussion in 'Transformers Animated Discussion' started by Autobot-Girl, Feb 11, 2009.

1. Autobot-Girl

Autobot-Girl is possibly insane

Could it be possible that when Animated will continue as Transformers:Heroes? This was originally going to be the name of the series to distinguish it from the Movie. Most people think that TFA will not continue passsed season 3. Could this be a new perspective for the show? Speculate.

2. Ravenxl7

Ravenxl7 W.A.F.F.L.E.O.

News Credits:
    Eh, I could almost see that happening, and I would love to see a continuation of the show. Maybe have it jump a certain amount of years into the future. Just don't want to get my hopes up hoping for more of Animated's style. I'm also no sure if they would do that. It's been said that they had plans for a fourth season, so I think that the reason Animated is stopping after the third season would also destroy any chance of the next show to be anything like Animated, let alone a continuation of it. I just hope that whatever is overall good, with some decent writing. Though at the same time part of me hopes that the toy line is something I won't like. That way I can take a little bit of a break from collecting TF's :D , or at least cut down on it a bit, since Universe will most likely be coming back after the movie line is mostly over.

3. Sage o' G-fruit

Sage o' G-fruit Critics gonna critique

News Credits:
    Heheh, nice memory, I would've never thought of that.

Maybe that's why they didn't call it Heroes.

4. Blitz.

Blitz. Well-Known Member

News Credits:
    well Heroes was not a different concept so I will have to say no. The name change was simple it was to make distinguishing all the different property's simple. Transformers Animated was called so because at the time it was the cartoon and the other stuff was the movie simple as that

now as for the idea of TFA continuing under a different name hell Ben10 is doing it now and so did Beast Wars changing to Beast Machines.

but chats totally ignoring the rumour that they removed any links to a 4th series and IMO fan wishes and speculation < trusted rumours and facts