transformers heroes prime

Discussion in 'Transformers General Discussion' started by soundwave47, Oct 20, 2006.

1. shade 0066

shade 0066 Live Fast, Drive Faster!

2. WhiteMocha

WhiteMocha Well-Known Member

I'd say no supermode, no combining, no gimmicks.... all their design resources should be put into making a well-designed, balanced, articulated Prime. Since Classics Prime already did just that, with a very traditional look, I think there's room to branch out a bit, design-wise. I'm with people who think he should be a smaller vehicle... maybe a mid-size firetruck or rescue vehicle. If he's supposed to be a young Prime, a smaller form would make him seem closer to the same level as his troops.... and give him growing room to expand into a bigger, more powerful body at some later point.

3. shade 0066

How about somthing like this
    [​IMG]

4. Alpha Prime

Alpha Prime Ten Years Strong

5. JaviSRK

JaviSRK Push my button.

News Credits:
    how about G1 prime as THE prime? novel idea, i know.

6. Greyryder

Greyryder Kitbashed

I love those airport fire engines. I think one of the six or eight wheeled versions would be even better.

7. racnruin

racnruin Decepticon

:eek:  Transformers Armada:Minicon "Makeshift",Transformers Cybertron:Minicon"Ant-Blaze.

8. Team Jetfire

Team Jetfire Pop-POP!

News Credits:
    How about a ape...Or a bat, than an ape.

Agreed. That this would kick all sorts of ass.

9. DeathFrogurt

DeathFrogurt The frogurt is cursed!

Pics?

10. Sol Fury

Sol Fury The British Butcher Veteran

News Credits:
    Facebook:
    Instagram:
    I agree, I'd love to see an Optimus without a supermode but with a sweet weapons mode instead. I love the supermode type characters, but they've been done a lot of late. Primal in Beast Wars never needed a supermode, nor did the original, so when they got into a fight, it was all about brains and tactics rather than powering up with a bigger set of guns to win.
    I'd like to see an Optimus who has to out think his opponents as opposed to out gunning them.

11. Brandon

Brandon This is important work.

Count me in on having a Prime without a supermode. Just always found that a supermode became something of a crutch and it makes it seem like Prime is incapable of doing anything on his own.

12. Weremole

Weremole Whack-a-mole Avenger

Depends on the direction of the theme and story. But as this is a cartoon related mainline I'm rather curious what gimmick it entails. =)

I mean, BW turned into animals (with secret weapons). Then mechanic animals with organic insides, then frankensteiny techno-organic beasties and then beastbots with translucent plastics and articulated faces.

There is a gimmick somewhere in the concept for Heroes and the gimmick, theme and story tells how Prime will work.

I dig my Primes with supermodes. Mostly because I'm derived of any alternative since I lack overseas paying oppurtunity.

Still living where I live have me missing any of the combination partners. =(

Uh.. um... I hope its cool?

If not combination then a transformation related powerup mode (not a E Hyper Mode) would be rather neat. Make that gauntlet and giant energy ax allready.

13. KidDynamite

KidDynamite Do good recklessly Veteran

Twitter:
    I think Prime NEEDS a supermode. Otherwise, when his trailer (or back end if he's a fire truck) breaks away, it doesn't do anything. A base doesn't count. Combining with it in some way gives it a useful purpose. However, if they forego a regular smaller mode and just have him transform into one big mode to begin with, I'd be fine with that.

I don't care whether he looks like G1 or not, as long as he has a similar head design. The head sells him as Optimus.

14. .SentinelPrime Is Dead.

.SentinelPrime Is Dead. Banned

Id like to see him as a gorilla. MUNKEY!

15. Weremole

Weremole Whack-a-mole Avenger

Oh yes, I agree with this. It makes Prime interesting and who cares if the leaders aren't equally matched in hight in standard mode.

Also its a perfect excuse to make standard mode Prime in hight with the rest of his crew and then get bulked up for battle.

Supermodes just have to be better written around in Transformers. Its fine in a hero show, but Transformers isn't called "Optimus Prime". Its more like a team-related story.

As said, it all depends on the gimmick, theme and story. =/ I just hope its cool.

16. shade 0066

You speak the Truth my brother. But I still believe Prime should have the same basic head design, its what makes him Optimus Prime.

17. PrimeConvoy

PrimeConvoy Well-Known Member

As for alt mode i dont really care, something new would be cool even seeing him as a military type vehicle would be awesome he is a leader of one so, but if not no big deal. As for features, Prime should look like a Prime. All he needs is his face plate, helmet style, A big ass gun and his Heroic look. He doesn't need gimmicks, a super mode or need to combine with someone else.

Primes true power has always been his will to do what is right and to protect those you need it. While the past few have been cool, i just think it's time to get back to making a hero that can overcome anything no matter what the cost. If you want to give anyone a super give it to Magnus, he need to stop living in the shadows a mer white prime, give him his armor back and make him one tough SOB.