transformers heroes prime

Discussion in 'Transformers General Discussion' started by soundwave47, Oct 20, 2006.

1. soundwave47

soundwave47 Remember Me?

I wanted to know how do you think prime should be for the new series: supermode or not; should he look like g1 or diferent; face plate or like cybertron:music 

2. MagiRanger

MagiRanger Banned

Ebay:
    Something besides a semi or firetruck.

3. smkspy

smkspy is one nice fucking kitty

a garbage truck!!!

4. Nightrain

Nightrain Senior Villain

News Credits:
    I don't care what he is as long as he doesn't combine with something.

5. Triformis

Triformis Insecticon Fanatic TFW2005 Supporter

I second the motion! lol

6. MegaMoonMan

MegaMoonMan www.megamoonman.com TFW2005 Supporter

News Credits:
    Ebay:
    YouTube:
    I don't care what he is as long as he combines with everything.

7. smkspy

smkspy is one nice fucking kitty

and has 38 cyber key connections!!!

8. peteynorth

peteynorth TFW2005 Supporter

I'm assuming you want us to come up with this based on the criteria already alluded to: young and a firetruck.

I for one would like something very different looking from the traditional Prime. For years I had wanted each mainline Prime to be as similar looking to G1 Prime as possible so that I could finally have a standard sized (ie not huge like 20th), fully articulated version of G1 Prime whose weapons were incorporated into alt mode. The mainline Primes had always fallen short for one reason or another until Thursday October 12, 2006, when I finally picked up the ideal version of Prime, and now my need for such an item is sated. So bring on the deviations. Mouth, differnt helmet, whatever, as long as he looks good. He should also be different enough from RiD Prime and Cybertron Prime.

I'd probably not want a supermode, especially for a fire engine. For a tractor trailer it's a good concept because the tractor can drive off without the trailer and still look OK (obviously Armada Prime is the exception). But a fire engine missing it's rear 2/3rds looks bad. With supermodes, the front end should be a wholey independant robot/vehicle.

ACTUALLY, scrap all that. Give him a faceplace, make him blue, and make him the main body of a gestalt that combines with Prowl, Ratchet, uhm, Wreck Gar, and, uhm, Whirl I guess. I really want a Defensor to go with my ideal Classic Prime.

Yeah, I guess my final answer is that I really don't care what future Prime's look like now that I've got Classic Prime.

9. Alpha

Alpha I saved the internet.

What about a deluxe as the only Optimus, with huge guns that combine with him some how. In other words he's mega class but the guns make up the other $15.00.

Bendy Galaxy Convoy FTW!

10. Eradicator

Eradicator I am Antithesis

As long as his head looks right I don't care how the rest of his body looks.

11. Greyryder

Greyryder Kitbashed

They should go with that early Cybertron concept that had him turning into a crane, and the crane section turned into a gauntlet and huge axe. That looked awesome.

But anyway, no super mode. I hate Prime having a super mode. Ultra Magnus was the one with an armored mode, he just couldn't deal with going armorless.

12. onesock

onesock Banned

News Credits:
    Ebay:
    *Smacks forehead* GAWD. That was a lame joke. :lol 

13. Alpha

Alpha I saved the internet.

I just saw a post that made me remember that Heroes Prime is a fire truck. Also some of those unused Cybertron Primes, like someone else said, would work just fine

14. Cast

Cast Roll the dice

Well the prime like head is a must and well I like super modes and other bots to combine with but if he’s more just stand alone with a super mode I could deal with that other than that, any thing else is fine with me, even if he’s not a truck, as long as it’s some thing bit and powerful looking.

15. Alpha Prime

Alpha Prime Ten Years Strong

i'd like to see a good supermode toy. Not too bulky, posable, can lod other transformers' guns, and dosen't fall apart. Oh, and looks good. And prime sould have the face plate, i think he looks weird w/o it.

16. TJOmega

TJOmega The Plastic Addict Content Contributor

News Credits:
    Personally I'm tired of Primes with a super mode, whatever happened to being the strongest and toughest Autobot without having to get attachments? It's a pretty lousy leader if they're defined by the armor they put on for a fight. That's why I like Classics Prime, very solid, top notch figure because they didn't leave room for attachments and extra parts to hook on.

Design-wise this Prime is supposed to be younger than the norm, right? So maybe at first he wouldn't be a fire truck or semi, maybe a pickup like we see Alt Prime as would be better at first, then a semi later on. Faceplate as well, something that would come during battle without some overkill super mode to go with it.

As for other combiners, I guess for a cartoon-only Prime there would be no problem making a combined mode perfect. To date the only good toy combiner as far as I'm concerned has been Energon Wing Saber, others after them have been disappointing on a few levels, some more than others.

17. DisThunder

DisThunder Just got here.

News Credits:
    I'm going to echo what's already been said here; the Iconic face plate and helmet should stay, perhaps an effort to keep the blue/red/silver colors of the original, and something smaller but powerful, like a truck, or at the very least a burly SUV.
    I'm in agreement though, with Classics Prime already in hand, I'm more open to new interpretations. If they could do one thing for Heroes in general, I'd say it's time to lay off the gimmicks. As classics prove, a good toy can sell well without them.

18. ChickenWing

ChickenWing Well-Known Member

Hold on there, I feel RiD Prime with Ultra Magnus was a damn fine combiner. Even the toy came out looking good.

This time around though we do need to avoid the whole Prime combiner idea. Maybe give us an Optimus who is fresh to leadership, someone who is trying to find his place and his own style of leadership. Come to think of it, we have yet to have an arrogant Prime. Or would BM Prime be the arrogant one? hmmmmm....

19. DisThunder

DisThunder Just got here.

News Credits:
    Maybe they ought to take cues from WW Prime this time around? The look certainly helped the image of an unsure, inexperienced but still tough leader...

20. Insane Galvatron

Insane Galvatron is not insane. Really!

News Credits:
    I'd like to see Heroes Prime end up being Classics PowerMaster Optimus Prime. You know, G1 looking cab robot that combines with the trailer to be a G1 looking super-robot.