Transformers Heroes characters

Discussion in 'Transformers News and Rumors' started by Steevy Maximus, Oct 4, 2006.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Thundershot

Thundershot Ratchet Fanatic

News Credits:
    Ebay:
    I can practically guarantee that we'll also see Shockwave in some way, shape, or form. No way is Hasbro gonna let that name slip out of their hands again.

2. Tenebrouser

Tenebrouser Craft...or is it crap?

You're right.

That name wasn't gotten for the likes of a lowly Mini-con.

Glad to see a Bumblebee in there.

I do have trepidations about seeing the casting of humans though. I hope this show isn't like the previous four toon incarnations of TFs. ENOUGH with those lame-ass characters and storylines!

3. Zzeezz

Zzeezz Ambassador of Music TFW2005 Supporter

Yay for Bumblebee. And if this means we get an original toy for him, than yay for Ultra Magnus.

4. Frognal

Frognal Prodigal Son Returned

Which isn't saying much.

5. Laser_Optimus

Laser_Optimus Currently no longer giving a shit about the MCU. TFW2005 Supporter

News Credits:
    Ebay:
    Facebook:
    Sounds promising, but Megatron is definitely hurting for troops. Still, I like the idea of Megatron using the robots created on Earth to make his army... gives him more of a BW Megatron feel in that he has a small force of loyal cronies... well, Screamer's really anything, but loyal I guess.

Still, hurray for the return of Ultra Magnus, Bumblebee and Prowl as prominent Characters in a TF series. Hopefully, we'll see Rodimus, Jetfire, Soundwave and Shockwave added to the cast at some point. I'm sure the guys listed are just the initial characters for the first episode or so.

Also, I must agree that this will be a breath of fresh air (getting a Western TF series again) to all the anime TFs we've been subjected to lately. At the very least I won't have to listen to characters call out their name, gimmick and super mode every episode... so tired of that by the end of Cybertron... especially sense I watched quit a few episodes of GF that had been fan subbed... so, for that if nothing else, I'm looking forward to the first Western made TF series in awhile.

6. TILALLR1

TILALLR1 'Til All Are One

PURE G1 RELOADED!!!

I can see why they are doing it. Its perfect timing. New movie will spark Nostalgia + TV show with updated G1 characters (more Nostalgia) = HUGE SUCCESS!!!

7. Brandon

Brandon This is important work.

Sweetness. Glad to see Bumblebee, Prowl and Ultra Magnus as major characters in a toon again.

8. IACON

IACON "That's Vector Sigma?" TFW2005 Supporter

Sure hope its gonna be as good as G1. I think we need a new series.

9. AutobotEngineer

AutobotEngineer Highly Dubious

10. Shaun_C

Shaun_C The REAL One True fan Veteran TFW2005 Supporter

I don't think the new show is as you put it "PURE G1 RELOADED"

This new show will be as much G1 as the movie will be. If at the moment the only thing this new show seems to have in common with G1 are the names. And plenty of those names have been used in many of the non-G1 TF shows

And about the show being as good as G1, I think we should hope it's as good as shows like JLU/ X-Men: Evolution/TMNT 2003. That way it can get more then 3 seasons

11. PowerConvoy

PowerConvoy TFW2005 Supporter

I too am excited to see Prowl, Ultra Magnus, and Bumblebee back in a TF show. I miss my G1 characters!

Have we heard yet when this show will be on the air?

12. Zzeezz

Zzeezz Ambassador of Music TFW2005 Supporter

I don't really see this as a G1 series, and I love the G1 mythos. The G1 series is done, I'm afraid, and I think it should be. Left as it is, it has a feel of completeness for me. Now a show that has G1 insiprations, and characters that are somewhat similar sounds fun, and I think this show can do it.

13. Blastwave

Blastwave Well-Known Member

Like $5 Hotrod said (I hope Arcee is that cheap), I don't want to get my hopes up. I was excited to see a new Prime, Megs, and Starscream for Armada and look how that turned out. Granted, the last American series was really good (even Beast Machines had memorable characters and a plot), but this sounds more like an American made version of RID. Prime, Prowl, Magnus... Megs comes to Earth and makes an army... next thing you know, Megs is scanning another tanker truck and we have our first and newest repaint, TF: Heroes Nemesis Prime. All I want is characters, new or old, that have some depth and a good plot that doesn't end with Cybertron turning into Olive Garden.

14. Ziero

Ziero TFW2005 Supporter

This is going to be as much like G1 as RiD, Armada, enegron etc etc were. The names and personalities may be similar but the story and conflict will change. Personally I can only hope it's good as X-men evo/JLU/Batman:TAS and such as those were shows I really liked. First and foremost these are still kid's shows, but even as that those series were able to bring a decent amount of character depth and story maturity that's not scene in many other cartoons. And to be honest, the last few TF cartoons weren't all that popular, so being as good as the previously mentioned shows would definatley be an improvement.

And just one more note, if it's true that the new TF cartoon will be to the new TF movie as X-men Evo was to the X-men movie, I doubt they'll have any real similarities. Other then updated classic characters and a slightly original story.

15. PowermasterJazz

PowermasterJazz Well-Known Member

I hope to hell that it's nothing like RID. RID was a blemish in TF history like Batman and Robin was to the Batman franchise.

16. Brave Magnus

Brave Magnus Drawings from Argentina! :D

News Credits:
    Magnus? That's a little odd but it's cool.

17. Laser_Optimus

Laser_Optimus Currently no longer giving a shit about the MCU. TFW2005 Supporter

News Credits:
    Ebay:
    Facebook:
    Well, while I agree with everyone that says we can only hope that the story and plot direction will be as good as X-men evo/JLU/Batman:TAS (which were all leaps and bounds above the Anime TF Series)... I must say that I hope that the animation style is much better. I don't really like the style of animation that was used for those... well, it worked in Batman: TAS & hence was exceptable in JLU, but I hated it in X-Men Evo... made me stop watching the series.

Anyways, what I'd like to see it be onpar with the Fox X-Men series from the 90's. Now that was a bad ass show. Awesome animation and plot direction/story! That would put it on par with BW in my opinion.

18. Fairy Princess

Fairy Princess Banned

You'll get over it :poke  :tongue:  ;) 

19. Fairy Princess

Fairy Princess Banned

You make Ai-Chan cry....

20. Superman_Alpha

Superman_Alpha TF: Animated FTW!!!

The show that gave us Sky-byte shall not ever be compared to the rubber fetish homoerotica that was Batman & Robin. :throw 

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.