Transformers: Heavy Metal

Discussion in 'Transformers Fan Fiction' started by Galvanitro, Feb 7, 2012.

1. Galvanitro

Galvanitro Vanguardian

News Credits:
    Transformers: Heavy Metal

Earth. Home of the human race...and now, our own. While Autobots and Decepticons fight our never-ending war across the universe, trying to establish new planets, and bring new life to the old ones...I and my team have taken refuge of this planet. We live among its people, feared and adored, hated and considered heroes. We defend them from the Decepticons who would choose to enslave this planet in an attempt to resuscitate our own. The Autobots will not resort to the destruction of a race, to ensure our survival. I am Optimus Prime, and Earth is our new home. We have made many new friends, and we shall defend them and this planet from any and all threats, human or Cybertronian.

Once...there was the legend of Sentinel Maximus. He was a great Cybertronian, who went off to explore other planets...with him he took the Vector Sigma computer and key, objects of great power, and he established new Transformer planets and races across the universe. Legend says he was the one to have taken Velocitron, Gigantian and Beast Planet and turned them in Cybertronian planets...But then he got lost to the stars...some say he was just a legend...others say he crashed on the next planet...some say he didn't crash but is still creating new planets, and still others say that he decided to live on one of his creations, never returning home...Cybertron could've used the computer to restore energy and life...but at the same time...if the Decepticons had gotten it, the consequences would have been disastrous...​

[​IMG]

July 15th, 2015

"Look, 'Bee, I didn't ask to help rebuild a bridge. I'd much prefer scouting for 'Cons."

Bumblebee gave him a hard look, "Come on, Cliffjumper, we wrecked this thing, we need to fix it."

An orange and blue walked over and stood next to a truck carrying beams and supports. "The Decepticons wrecked this place. Why should we clean up for their messes. I don't see why we need to blow a gasket helping these guys anyway," Huffer whined, crossing his arms. Bumblebee sighed and finished welding a beam into place.

"Why couldn't Prime have sent me here with Grimlock and Brawn instead of you two."

"Because they'd blow up the bridge quicker than the Decepticons! We've got finesse!" Cliffjumper replied with a laugh. Bumblebee jostled him, "Finesse my diodes, next time, don't use the bridge as a weapon."

Bumblebee, Cliffjumper and Huffer were repairing River Falls' primary bridge, connecting the city to the forests and residential areas. The city itself was practically floating in the middle of the water, if not for a small piece of landing holding it to the rest of the state. Unique, River Falls was a shining modern city, in the middle of a large lake in the middle of a state. You had all of the conveniences of life in the city, with houses and nature less than a half-hour's drive away.

It was in the forests surrounding this city that the Autobots chose to make their new home and base. From there they coordinated all of their missions and plans, in effort to stop the Decepticons, as well as help the planet. Using a special 'ground bridge' developed by the team's scientist, Jetfire, they were able to traverse the planet in minutes, to be able to help in any situation, be it Decepticon trouble, or human trouble.

The Autobots' team was comprised of: Optimus Prime, their leader and supreme commander of the Autobots, he coordinated everything he could on Earth and in the stars, making sure all of the Autobots across the universe stay in contact and help each other.

Jetfire, the team's scientist, he's huge, and a great fighter, having turned the tide in many of the Autobots fights.

Grimlock, the team's warrior, while clumsy, violent and seemingly unintelligent, he had a great mind for battle, and while they didn't want him around in daily life, every Autobot thanked Primus when he was on their side in a fight.

Brawn, the team's demolitions expert, is a pure brawler at heart. He tears apart Decepticons whenever he gets a chance, and loves the battle. Not very intelligent, but he follows orders well, making up for his shortcomings by being a good soldier.

Huffer, the team's engineer, he designed their base, as well as building most of it himself. He's cynical and a whiner, but can be counted on when necessary.

Cliffjumper, the team's weapon master, he's one of the most skillful Autobots at using his guns, weaponized gas, and any weapon he can get his hands on. If you need it fired at the enemy, he can help.

And lastly, Bumblebee, the team's scout and spy, he's the youngest but also one of the nicest Autobots on the team. He cares about Earth and their human friends more than anyone else. He may not be the best fighter, but he can hold his own.

Welding the final beam in place, Huffer opened his communicator, "Hey, Jetfire...bridge us back to base. My transistors are screaming here."

Bumblebee sighed, finishing cleanup, and looked at Cliffjumper, who simply shrugged. A large blue portal of energy opened close to them. The three ran at it and jumped through, it closing behind them.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------

Yes, I know, another story from me. The difference is, I feel this one is of much higher quality, and I'm actually going to continue writing this one. The plot has already been mapped out, and more has been finished than posted.

Please comment and enjoy!

2. Galvanitro

Galvanitro Vanguardian

News Credits:
    [​IMG]

"Now, Huffer, don't you feel better having done a good thing?" Bumblebee asked as they crossed through the portal into the Autobot base.

"No, I feel tired and cranky, so buzz off, Bumblebee!" Huffer stormed out of the room. Bumblebee was about to go after him, but was stopped by the large hand of Jetfire.

"Let him blow off some steam, Bumblebee," the large Autobot said.

Cliffjumper walked into the rec room, where one of their human friends, seventeen year-old Alexander Knight was playing a video game on one of the computer monitors. Hearing the red bot's footsteps, Alex turned his head toward Cliffjumper, pausing his game. "Hey, Cliff! How'd the bridge repair go?"

"Not bad 'cept for Bumblebee being bossybot."
    "He feels responsible, he was the one fighting on the bridge with Rumble."
    "I was there too, Alex, it's just...accidents happen, but 'Bee takes everythign so seriously...it's tiring..."

Alex grabbed his crutches, and stood up, making his way closer to Cliffjumper.

Alex was tall, nearly six foot, with dark brown hair, and very athletic physique. His legs were injured when he had been traveling with Optimus and the Autobot commander had gotten driven into a wall by Astrotrain. They were healing but still had a ways to go. Hobbling over to Cliffjumper, he replied, "'Bee just cares a lot, man."

"I care too, Alex. I hated having to use part of the bridge to take down the 'Cons, but it needed to be done."

Nodding understandingly, Alex watched Cliffjumper sat down. "Where's Kara, Alex? Are you two still fighting?"

Alex glanced away, mumbling out a yes. Kara Tranor was sixteen, had dark-blond hair, and was the most intelligent, and the most beautiful person, both in appearance and personality that Alex had ever met. They were dating when she and Alex had first met Cliffjumper and Bumblebee. But she broke up with him after he risked his life by riding with Optimus. He was trying to help Optimus stop something, but as they argued, it was something that Bumblebee could've done instead of him, and he wouldn't have gotten his legs broken.

She was right, he wasn't smart, he didn't have a miniature computer named Titan attached to his arm that could also fire blaster bolts and grappling hooks, but he knew he was athletic, and that he could help Optimus save the day, and he had, suffering some consequences for his actions. Fractures in both of his lower legs, and a minor break in his left foot.

And he knew she was acting hypocritical about it, because her uncle, Agent Carter Tranor, the final major human ally of the Autobots, was a world-class super-agent, and she had no issues with what he did, nor the fact that she followed in his footsteps. It was okay for her to be dangling by nothing but a grappling hook line from a thirty story building, but it wasn't for him to run through an access tunnel and deactivate a 'machine of doom'.

"Alex, have you ever told her how you feel?" Cliffjumper asked, shattering Alex's brooding. "I shouldn't have to...she should treat me the same way she does herself."

Cliff leaned down closer, "Don't we all? You are a valuable member of the team, Alex. I don't understand human emotion, not in the slightest, except what I've seen on your 'television'. But just as much as I can't change Bumblebee's desire to be overprotective, you can't change Kara's. You can only hope to explain it to her, and see if it makes a difference...where is she anyway?"

Alex began hobbling back over toward the video game area, "Off on a trip with Brawn, scouting for energon in the Rocky Mountains."

Cliffjumper nodded, "Sounds fun, if a bit....booorrring."

He stood up, and began walking toward the shooting range, but before he left, he said to Alex, "Just talk to her, kid. Maybe that's all you need..."

3. Jazzfan0217

Jazzfan0217 Resident couch potato

This is awesome !!! :D  !!! really liking this :thumb  please continue !!!

4. ARCTrooperAlpha

ARCTrooperAlpha Well-Known Member

Ebay:

5. Galvanitro

Galvanitro Vanguardian

News Credits:
    @Jazzfan0217: I'm glad you are really enjoying it! It is the most fun I've ever had writing in a really long time, and I hope it shows!
    @ATA: Thanks, man, glad you like it.

And here's:

[​IMG]

"Lord Megatron, Thundercracker has returned." A monotone voice traveled across the throne room, arriving at the receptors of the large, grey and black Decepticon tyrant Megatron. "Thank you, Soundwave. Enter, Thundercracker."

Soundwave moved to the side as the blue Seeker walked in. "Th-thank you, Lord Megatron. You don't know the plea-"

"Get on with the report, Thundercracker." Thundercracker cringed and nodded, quickly moving to the strategy console. Booting it up, he said, "Soundwave was correct in his findings. It was indeed a crashed Cybertronian ship. By my scans, it crashed during the early days of Cybertron's Golden Age. It is quite ancient, sir."

"Don't tell me how old it is, tell me how useful it is..." Megatron growled as he stood up and came closer.

"Well, sir, from my research, the markings on the ship appear to indicate...that..." He paused as Megatron got close to his face, staring him down. "Go on, Thundercracker..."

Thundercracker nodded meekly, and nervously continued, "It appears that the ship is...the vessel that carried the legendary Sentinel Maximus and the Vector Sigma computer."

"WHAT?!" Thundercracker fell backward from Megatron, hitting the ground with a sharp thud.

"HOW did we not see something that powerful in the past YEAR that we've been on this rotten dustbowl...explain to me...your INCOMPETENCE!" Megatron yelled. Soundwave came closer, and interceded, "It is possible, Lord Megatron, that the shielding of the ship may have made it undetectable. When I located it, the ship was very much intact."

Thundercracker, shaking as he stood, added, "And the legends indicate that Vector Sigma rests in a 'sleep mode' when not in use...that might reduce energy output."

Megatron grimaced, "Soundwave, tell Astrotrain to prepare for travel, we need his help in getting into the ship. Thundercracker, go join Astrotrain and await my orders!"

Thundercracker nodded and quickly left the room.

Megatron paced around the strategy table, "Soundwave...they say that Sentinel Maximus was a powerful being...is this true?"

Soundwave nodded in reply. Megatron continued to pace, thinking aloud, "He left long before the war began...he knows not of either faction...Soundwave...I think we have a unique opportunity on our hands..."

The Decepticon leader pressed a few buttons on the strategy table, "The legendary Vector Sigma computer, and its master, shall be mine to command and control!"

6. Galvanitro

Galvanitro Vanguardian

News Credits:
    [​IMG]

Aim. Shoot. Target dead. Aim, Shoot, Target dead. Aim, Aim, Shoot, Shoot, Targets dead.

Bumblebee shot the targets on the wall in the shooting range. Jetfire walked in, "Oh, I expected to find Cliffjumper in here..."

Bumblebee barely turned his head, continuing to shoot targets, "He was. Did some tests, then left, something about agility training or whatever."

Jetfire nodded, and noticed how tense the small yellow bot was acting. "Something wrong, Bumblebee?"

"No, Jetfire. Everything's great. Nobody respects me, I failed to stop Rumble...Rumble!...on the bridge, and he got away. Why me? I try just as hard as everyone else? Why won't the others see that."

"Having a sarcastic tone isn't going to help any. I respect you, just as I respect the others. And it wasn't your fault about Rumble. You were protecting civilians just as you do best."

Bumblebee relaxed slightly, but still continued firing, "Yeah, well next time I see him, I'm taking him down."

Jetfire rested a hand on Bumblebee's shoulder. "Don't take yourself down in the process. Lighten up a little, be that fun loving bot that we all care for. I know at least Cliffjumper would appreciate having his friend back."

Pressing a few keys on the keyboard in front of him, Jetfire started his own target practice. Pulling the rifle off his back, he watched the targets moving back and forth. Bumblebee stopped his practice, and watched Jetfire as he aimed his rifle.

"Why aren't you firing?" He asked. Jetfire smiled, "It's not time yet."

Almost no noise was heard in the room except for the targets moving back and forth, side to side.

Suddenly, a pulse beam flew through the air, and Jetfire walked away, leaving Bumblebee with his mouth agape. His one blast had shot through all five targets at the same time. He could barely respond, "How'd you...how'd, Jetfire..."

"Sometimes patience is more important than control, Bumblebee." He called out as he left.

Bumblebee looked down in his hand at the pistol he held. It could never make a shot like Jetfire's cannon...but that wasn't the point. Jetfire hadn't meant patience when fighting, he had meant patience with others. Maybe he shouldn't have ridden Huffer and Cliff as hard as he did. Huffer was going to be annoyed regardless, but he shouldn't have been as harsh.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

"Sir, we've just detected a high energy signature in Washington state. We believe it may be Decepticon activity." An officer at the updated Department of Defense, now also serving as Department of Extraterrestrial Activity, handed General Miles Toran an image.

In the image was a mountain area with a ship that had been uncovered.

"We believe that one to be Megatron." The officer stated, pointing at the grey and black Decepticon. Moving his finger to a blue one who looked like he changed into a jet, he added, "And we are certain that this one is a Decepticon. He has fought the Autobots on more than one occasion."

General Toran nodded grimly. "Get the Ops Center men up and going. Call in a full military force from the closest base in Washington."

"But, sir, shouldn't we contact the Autobots for assistance?"
    "I'm tired of them failing to kill these guys. This time, we aren't going to let the Autobots mess up this opportunity."
    "But sir, that is proto-"
    "DON'T TELL ME ABOUT PROTOCOL! Countless men have died, and I'm going to nail these 'Cons where they stand! Mobilize the men."
    "What about Agent Tranor?"
    "He is not to be notified. The first thing he'd do is contact the Autobots."

The officer nodded solemnly, "I understand, sir."

"Then quit wasting time, and go!"

The officer began walking away, pulling out his phone as he did. As soon as he was out of sight and earshot of the Commander, he began searching through his contact list. He found one, and sent a quick message. The message was 'SOS', and the recipient was Agent Tranor.

7. Challenger

Challenger Loves Bumblebee

News Credits:
    This is good so far! I'm looking forward to reading more! :) 

8. Jazzfan0217

Me too can't wait !!! :D  !!!

9. Galvanitro

Galvanitro Vanguardian

News Credits:
    Chapter 5:

"Pull harder! HARDER!" Megatron yelled at Thundercracker and Astrotrain as they tried to pull the access hatch off the side of the ship. Thundercracker groaned, his joints screeching. Astrotrain faired little better, though he was larger and stronger than the Seeker. Thundercracker glanced at Astrotrain, pain flashing through his face, "It'd be easier if he helped..."

Megatron's loud, plodding steps could be heard as he reached for Thundercracker's shoulder, pulling him backward, spinning him around and slamming him against the access hatch.

"I am in charge here, Thundercracker. I am your leader, and your executioner. I decide if you live or if you die. Serve me and follow my orders, or," Megatron raised his fusion cannon and pushed it into Thundercracker's chest, "Be. Destroyed."

Thundercracker whimpered as Megatron let go of him. "Now, pull!"

Thundercracker nodded and turned, pulling as hard as he could. Grasping the edges, he activated his foot thrusters, and put all of the force he could into it. Astrotrain obviously pulled harder as well. The access hatch began grinding and pulling apart. "HARDER, fools!"

Growling, Megatron ran forward, and grabbed the hatch by its front, and pulled backward with all of his might. The hatch immediately buckled and tore apart. The three pulled one last time and the hatch came off.

"Stand guard, Astrotrain," Megatron stated bluntly as he and Thundercracker walked.

"Yes, boss!" Astrotrain replied with his vibrating vocal processor.

Thundercracker was in awe as they walked down the relatively pristine hallway of the ship. "This...this is what our race used to call top of the line. It is incredible. The pure detail. And look at the condition of the ship, it is perfect."

"Yes, yes, and you are going to tell me it has die cast construction too. It is a ship fitting for a king of peace, not a bringer of war like myself! Now where is the central chamber?!"
    "This way, Lord Megatron."

Few short moments later, and they were inside of the heart of the ship. Sitting, deactivated in a throne-like control chair made of gold plating, was a large red, blue and white robot. "It's him."

In two separate energy cells in front of him were the Vector Sigma computer, a glowing yellow orb of energy, and its Key, a gold and silver ancient Cybertronian key.

Megatron motioned to Thundercracker, "Reawaken him, and deactivate the cells protecting the computer."

Doing as he was ordered, he activated the systems in the room, flooding the area with light. The throne shot energy out from every point, and the eyes of Sentinel Maximus glowed with new life

"Ugh...I...where...where am I?" The older Cybertronian asked, looking around, joints creaking as he began to sit up. "Sentinel Maximus, you are on the planet Earth. An insignificant speck in the universe that is keeping our race from its true goals..."

"Who...are you..."

"I am Megatron, leader of the Decepticons. Much as changed since you left Cybertron. We are now a race at war. We, who are only trying to return Cybertron to its former glory, and the evil Autobots, who help these worms and others like them, while Cybertron lies in ruins!"

"Ruins! How?"
    "After you left, Cybertron's ruling class became to power hungry. I lead a small force in an attempt to dethrone them. This attempt divided the planet, and now we have fought this war for nearly two hundred thousand years!"

"Two...hundred...thousand...my planets? What happened to the colonies, Megatron?"

"We are trying to win them back from the Autobots, but have been unsuccessful. This planet, Earth, is the key to us winning. It has immense supplies of raw energon. If we can take over this planet, we can use the energon to revitalize Cybertron...to take back your colonies!"

Sentinel looked around the room, "You found me, you came to rescue me..."

"Yes, Sentinel. We knew you and Vector Sigma couldn't fall into the Autobots hands, who knows what lies they would've told you!"

Sentinel nodded, "Yes, Megatron. I thank you for your assistance."

He stood up and grabbed the Vector Sigma key and the Computer. "Megatron, please, take the Key, and guard it. No single Cybertronian can handle the combined power of carry both. Not even one adapted as myself to guard it and use it."

Megatron took the Key from Sentinel's outstreched hand, weighing it in his hand, feeling the power coursing through it. Thundercracker came up to them, looking up at Sentinel. "Sen-Sentinel Maximus. It is an honor to meet you...a great honor."

Sentinel smiled, "And what is your name, young jet?"

"I'm a Se-See-Seeker. Thundercracker is my name, Sentinel Maximus, sir."

"No need for formalities, Thundercracker, just call me, Sentinel. No Cybertronian is more important than any other."

Megatron could barely contain a growl of disdain, but managed it. "We must be leaving, Sentinel, those Autobots may come soon."

Sentinel nodded, and began following Megatron and Thundercracker. As they walked, Thundercracker leaned closer to Megatron.

"Doesn't he remind you a bit...of Optimus?" He whispered.

"Quiet, Thundercracker!" Megatron spat back, faking a smile at Sentinel before turning his head forward again, growling quietly.

10. Galvanitro

Galvanitro Vanguardian

News Credits:
    Chapter 6:

"Whoohoo! This is so awesome, Brawn!" Kara yelled as Brawn went off-roading down a hill.

"Glad you're enjoying it, little lady! Needed some time off the 'beaten path' as you humans say."

"This is great!" Kara shouted out the window, pulling her head in just in time not to hit a branch.

"You seemed like you need a break from the base."
    "Yes, I did, Brawn. I think Alex is still upset at me."
    "We're closing in on the signal!"

The green offroad jeep slid to a stop at the bottom of a crevice, and opened his door. The very athletic looking Kara jumped out and got out of the way as Brawn transformed. Kara was of medium height, with long dark blond hair, and the body of a cheerleader, athletic but not overtly muscular.

Pressing a few buttons on Titan, Kara's arm-mounted computer that was invented and built by her father and later improved by Kara after his death, Kara pointed deeper into the forest, "The signal for the energon is that way."

Brawn nodded with a smile, "Lead the way, gal."

Kara grinned back.

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

The door to the DEA's (Department of Extraterrestrial Activity) operation command center was slammed open as Agent Carter Tranor rushed into the room.

"Why wasn't I notified of this?!" He shouted.

General Toran glared at the officer he had talked to earlier before turning to face Agent Tranor, "This is our op, Tranor. It doesn't concern you and your liaison status with the Autobots."

"If it concerns Decepticons, then under the Autobot-United Nations treaty, I am to be contacted immediately! Immediately!" Agent Tranor said, angrily, slamming his fist on a table. "The op is already in progress, Agent Tranor. If you turn your gaze to the main screen, you'll see our military units going in to engage them."

On the monitor, they watched from one of the cameras as Astrotrain moved out of the way of some doorway, to reveal three more Transformers, Megatron, Thundercracker, and one Agent Tranor didn't recognize, but looked like an Autobot. "Wait, that looks like an Autobot. Don't engage, Toran!"

"That's General Toran! Sergeant, give the orders to fire!" Agent Tranor got in General Toran's face, "You can't do this! What if he's a captured Autobot?!"

"Then he burns in flames like all Cybertronians should!" General Toran yelled back, as several soldiers came in and grabbed Agent Tranor by his arms and shoulders. Now it was General Toran's turn to get in Agent Tranor's face. "In case you hadn't heard, Tranor, this place is no longer on your access list. The United Nations is planning on breaking the treaty with the Autobots, and I'm going to help things along."

"You're insane! We need their help!" Agent Tranor shouted as they began dragging him out. Straining, he got a quick look at the coordinates on the cameras as he was forced out of the ops room, and out of the building. As soon as the soldiers had let go of him, Agent Tranor, pulled out his cell phone, and quickly dialed a number. "Jetfire! I need you to activate the ground bridge now, use my cell phone locator. It is extremely urgent."

Jetfire's voice rang across the receiver, "Got it, Agent Tranor! It should appear near your location soon!"

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Brawn finished scanning the energon they found. "This should keep me and the other Autobots going for awhile." Kara nodded with a smile.

"Then you shouldn't mind if we take some!" A Decepticon voice exclaimed. Brawn and Kara turned, Kara shouting, "Frenzy!"

Jumping out from behind the blue cassettebot was a black and silver jaguar. "And Ravage..." Brawn added.

Not even thinking about the risk, Kara lifted her arm, and pressed down on a few buttons on Titan with the other. It began firing laser bolts at the two Decepticons. "Aack!" yelled Frenzy. Ravage growled and launched at them. Brawn ran forward and tackled him in mid-air, rolling him away from Kara.

"Kara, run! RUN!" Brawn screamed, spinning Ravage around, narrowly avoiding his laser bolts. As Frenzy began running in her direction, Kara's eyes widened, and she turned to run away, moving as quickly she could.

11. Jazzfan0217

Wow really good nice job :thumb . YIKES Megatron found sentinel maximus and told him autobots are evil, that defenently can't end well. Please continue :popcorn  !!!