Transformers Halo Crossovers Anyone?

Discussion in 'Transformers Toy Discussion' started by PyroniusRex, Jan 20, 2009.

1. PyroniusRex

PyroniusRex Banned

News Credits:
    I've been wanting these ever since I thought of it 2 months ago, I don't see this happening ever but I swear to Primus I would kill for these. I wish they would make toys like:

Elite/Banshee(Deluxe)

Grunt/Ghost(Deluxe)

Scarab/Hunter(Leader)

MasterChief/Scorpion(Voyager)

Arbiter/Wraith(Voyager)

Brute/Prowler(Deluxe)

Also MasterChief and the Arbiter could be like D.Vader and have other forms like Pelicans and Phantoms, help me come up with the rest.

Oh and the only way I could ever see this happening is through Marvel.

2. 0ptimus__Prime

0ptimus__Prime Autobot Commander

News Credits:
    The Transformers toyline is aimed towards kids. And considering Halo is rated "M" (Mature +17) I don't see Hasbro doing this.

3. Bgrngod

Bgrngod Autocon

News Credits:
    I'd rather see a movie first. And a G.I. Joe crossover.

Still, the thought of Halo TF's still sounds cool. Odds are very low on it ever happening. They did just launch a pretty sweet line of Halo figures recently didn't they? I've seen some at stores lately when TF hunting. I've debated snagging a few but my OCD would kick in and I'd end up crafting a list of all the figures available for purchase. It'd get ugly fast.

4. G1Wheeljack

G1Wheeljack Well-Known Member

News Credits:
    I've toyed with this idea before, but I've had actuall transformers become the vehicles, some examples are:
    Seekers=Banshee
    Hound/Swindle=Warthog
    Brawl=Scorpion
    Bumblebee/Cliffjumper=Mongoose

5. PyroniusRex

PyroniusRex Banned

News Credits:
    Oh and McFarland(McFarlane, I dunno!) makes the Halo figures so another reason for it never happening. And yes they did just make some awesome new figures, I'm debating over getting a 12" MasterChief but I also want to get the 3' Alien model and not to mention there are several TFs I still haven't purchased, I DON'T WANT TO SWITCH OBSESSIONS AGAIN!!!!

6. Red Alert

Red Alert Security

News Credits:
    I have had a similar idea for some time with a warthog

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]

7. Optimus Sledge

Optimus Sledge Yar har fiddle di dee

Honestly? No. If Hasbro were going to make TFs based on a video game, I'd rather they chose a good game. Sorry.

8. luke4

luke4 crocon

i would rather see it like this instead of halo charactors transforming. i thought movie landmine would be a good base for making a warthog and movie Incinerator would make a good pelican...

9. kenm2474

kenm2474 LORD DC TFW2005 Supporter

If Money talks then Halo is a Good game as you put it. It has sold multiple Millions in a week. So if the opportunity arose I am sure it would happen.
    A Major portion of the population knows Halo so it would appeal to the Majority.

10. Optimus Sledge

Money is not an indicator as to how good something is. Halo is... hell, I don't even need to spell out all the issues with it, it's already been done.

I'm trying to think of a video game that would make for really good crossovers. How about Resident Evil?

11. luke4

luke4 crocon

I'm trying to think of a video game that would make for really good crossovers. How about Resident Evil?[/QUOTE]

i dont really want to see a halo cross over and i dont think a resident evil game would work either. we have gijoe tf comic books and i think that would that would work better.

12. Cujo

Cujo United States Air Force

News Credits:
    Ebay:
  13. Brawlastator

Brawlastator Well-Known Member

News Credits:
    OMFG such a ozzim original idea you shud w3rk 4 hasbro!

14. Ravenxl7

Ravenxl7 W.A.F.F.L.E.O.

News Credits:
    Honestly, I would rather them not even think about doing a TF Halo crossover. I personally would rather have the two stay separate from each other. The only crossover I would absolutely love to see, but know that it'll never happen, would be a TF Batman crossover. They could make a while line based off of just the different versions of the Batmobile, and other Batvehicles, turning into the several different versions of Batman. Let alone what they could do with the villains, both widely known, like the Joker, and mostly obscure, like Egghead.

15. PyroniusRex

PyroniusRex Banned

News Credits:
    All games have flaws and it's easy to point them out on bigger games, at least Halo isn't flawed enough to become an arcade played game at GameWorks. Insulting Halo is old, and without a valid cause some people like it some don't.

16. Optimus Sledge

I demand an Egghead figure that turns into a chicken laying tear gas eggs.

Edit ~ Insulting Halo is old because it's very very easy. The game is such a dull, average piece of work that I'm consistently bewildered by it's popularity. Have people never played Goldeneye? Oh, and could you explain what "at least Halo isn't flawed enough to become an arcade played game at GameWorks" means? Are you making a reference to something, or did you just type random words?

17. Nightwind

Nightwind Aka Dusty Bottoms.

I'm not a huge Halo fan (didn't even finish the first one), but I could definitely see the appeal in a crossover toy line. If I were to have my video game/TF crossover wish it would be for Twisted Metal. Seriously.

18. DJ Soundwave

DJ Soundwave Action Figure Master

it'll never happen

19. Autobot Burnout

Autobot Burnout ...and I'll whisper "No."

News Credits:
    I could somewhat see this hapening, it would be like Kiss Players in that it was aimed at adults except Halo crossover TF's are based on awesomely violent and popular video game things like Master Chief and not aimed at the adult sexual market. Plus if it was like alternators and all the figs were super-detailed, there might be hordes of Halo merchandise fans trying to collect them all.

I'd buy enough master chiefs and Arbiters to re-create the episode of Red Vs. Blue where they introduce the purple guy, although I see the Master Chief more as a Warthog since they're both already green.

20. kenm2474

kenm2474 LORD DC TFW2005 Supporter

Optimus Sledge you dont like Halo we get that so you are 1 of the few that dont. But the Fact remains is that Halo is a Blockbuster Game that the Majority of the Population knows and again would appeal to those masses if a TF Halo Crossover toy were to be made.