transformers +gurren lagann+awesome

Discussion in 'Transformers Video Discussion' started by GENOZAUR, Mar 21, 2012.

1. GENOZAUR

GENOZAUR Banned

Gurren Lagann [ANIMATED] - YouTube

gurren lagann with transformers animated music for the win

now if we coudl jsut get some transformers amvs using gurren lagann music

2. TFW10

TFW10 Well-Known Member

News Credits:
    that was pretty good

3. GENOZAUR

GENOZAUR Banned

guys i had the wierdest freakingdream last night when it comes to gurren lagann

for some reason i dreamed that i kept drifting in and out of sleep off and on last night while grooving to music rom the gurren lagann soundtrack i heard playing back inside my ehad

iver heard of sleep walking but grooving in your sleep to music you got memorized for playback in your head while your dreaming?

wierdest coolest dream i have ever had

maybe you guys are right maybe i have been watching gurren lagann a little too much lately

4. GENOZAUR

GENOZAUR Banned

5. Big_Daddy

Big_Daddy The. Balls. Will. Touch.

News Credits:
    How old are you GENOZAUR? Just curious as I haven't had dreams like that since I was a kid :) 

[​IMG]

Last edited: Mar 24, 2012
  6. GENOZAUR

GENOZAUR Banned

im 34 years old to be hoenst but i happen to be the kind of guy that never really managed to lose touch with my so called inner child over the years

i can be a very mature person for my age when the situation at hand calls for me to stand up for my friends my family relatives or my loved ones in a fight on their behalf

to be brutally hoenst though there are really only 4 things i take entirely seriosuly in my life day to day

being their for my friends and family as and when they ened me to be over time

holding down a full time job

getting by on my own financially as a self sufficient kind of person

and driving when im out on the orad taking a trip

other then those 4 things

everything else in my life i dont take seriously

7. Big_Daddy

Big_Daddy The. Balls. Will. Touch.

News Credits:
    OK. Thanks for sharing :) 

[​IMG]

8. GENOZAUR

GENOZAUR Banned

in any episode of transformers prime take a good look at bumblebee ratchet bulkhead or bumblebee when they show a full body shot of their character from the front

is it just me or does bulkhead optimus prime bumblebee and ratchet look like they got a face built into the front of their body torso through the chest and lower body torso?

maybe im seeing something thats not really there or maybe ive been watching too much gurren lagann lately

i been watching that stuff so much overtime thatr right now im actually hearing the soudntrack music from that show playback in my head when i dream

couple that with the fact that im dreaming in a conciouse alert lucid manner and it makes for some mighty damn wild dreams

in a way i guess you could say im living a kind of second life in those dreams as my inner self

the person i am in those dreams i see as being my inner self and representative of everything im not as a person in real life but most want to be asa person

as of today i vow here and now that will always strive to be that person that i see in my dreams as being representative of my inner self

im really learning to listen to my inner self and draw faith and strength from it when it comes to my self confidence issues over time and i think this show can really have a positive beneficieal long term effect on a person like that over time