Transformers Gundam and Yugioh for sale

Discussion in 'Items For Sale or Trade' started by Hikuro, Sep 6, 2009.

1. Hikuro

Hikuro Matrix Bearer

Ebay:
    Last few weeks have been difficult, having to buy stuff to repair my house, bills, and living expenses and now I'm going to get slapped with 200 dollars of over draft fees that my ass can't cash.
    Not mention I'm stopping my collecting so I can focus on more things as I still have my car to repair, and need to start saving money to buy a new PC as this thing is getting on it's last legs.

I'm offering these items as lots only so I can get rid of them all, no individual sales I'm sorry.

Shipping will be difficult to price out so I can only give an estimate since as I said, this is a lot deal, but pretty good considering how much these things REALLY cost me in the long run. So fans who missed out on some of these items can get another chance.

Paypal only, and will ship once payment has cleared, not before hand, remember, I HAVE NO MONEY So it'd be impossible to ship unless someone buys one of the lots.

THINGS FOR SALE

TRANSFORMERS ALTERNATORS

Transformers Movie ROTF Toy Lot Includes Leader Class Optimus prime, sideswipe, the fallen, starscream,
    rampage, Movie Jazz, Movie Bumblebee 09 Camero type, Scorponok,Sideways and soundwave
    Loose, 75$

Transformers Animated Lot, this is practically every toy cept for oil slick and Skywarp
    from Deluxe to leader class figures. All are loose, voyager optimus does not come with his axe.
    (This even includes exclusives like Sunstorm) This is nearly every deluxe variation save for repaints.
    Again all figures are loose but in FANTASTIC SHAPE!, 225$

YUGIOH CARD SET
    This'll include thousands of Yugioh cards ranging from rare to exlcusives and EXTREMELY rare
    and expensive cards, far to many to list in tin's and binders and even some in sealed cases to
    keep them in excellent condition! SOME ARE EVEN MULTIPLES!
    What cost thousands of dollars and years to collect are yours for 250$

ALL SALES ARE FINAL NO RETURNS

Attached Files:

2. Hikuro

Hikuro Matrix Bearer

Ebay:
    So I guess no ones interested in any of the other stuff?

Perhaps I should try ebay.

3. swampflight

swampflight Banned

Suggestion...

Maybe try selling your items as either a lot or individual pieces,I know you said no to this but you might have better luck.