Minor/Repaint: Transformers/Gi Joe Crossover Biker Snake Eyes and Timber as Motorcycle

Discussion in 'Radicons Customs' started by packratstudios, Oct 18, 2011.

1. packratstudios

packratstudios Well-Known Member

This is my imagined version of Timber (Snake Eyes Wolf Companion) as a Transformer that turns into a Motorcycle Snake Eyes can ride.

The bike is an Arce with a modded head from a Transformers Brawl. Claws added to feet from my fodder bin. Mini-gun (from fodder bin) attaches with magnet. Chain Ammo comes from tank track from a ROTF Transformer figure (one that makes up Devastator dont know his name). Snake eyes is made from various snake eyes figures, Mutt jacket from Indiana Jones and Storm Shadow arms.

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

For more pics check out my Blog:
    packratstudios

Attached Files:

2. Bigbot3030

Bigbot3030 Well-Known Member

I had no idea that joe's fit so well on that mold! You didn't do any modding to it? i want to do this now!

Randy!

3. packratstudios

packratstudios Well-Known Member

Not much, I had to mod the body for the added claws to fit, but other than that there is not much else done besides the feet, gun and head. It works well with 1:18 scale joes...in all reality the bike should be a little bigger...but still, looks great.

Thanks!

4. bellpeppers

bellpeppers A Meat Popsicle

News Credits:
    kEWL

5. bad karma 99

bad karma 99 Imaginationist.

This is way cool. I love to see TF/GIJOE team ups. Great custom work AND great photo skills.

6. cnomis

cnomis Well-Known Member

fantastic team up!!

7. HAIL_KING_PRIME

HAIL_KING_PRIME Well-Known Member

I don't need to see this .... I only recently got back into joes and Its making me broke! MUST SUPPRESS URGES

8. SnakeEyesFan97

SnakeEyesFan97 I'll show you a profile!!

Awwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!.....................................................................

9. phantro

phantro Well-Known Member

Ebay:
    This is perhaps one of the most amazing crossover customs I have ever seen
    awesome work man!

10. hellbred

hellbred Well-Known Member

awesome
    i realy like the maching color scheems betwen the two characters