Transformers: Generations - Power Of The Primes Official Images From Hasbro

Discussion in 'Transformers News and Rumors' started by SilverOptimus, Sep 8, 2017.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. VenomGTSR

VenomGTSR Well-Known Member

I don't think our world deserves such a fantastic piece of television. But it would be spectacular.

• Like Like x 1
  2. JoshimusPrime1993

JoshimusPrime1993 Rev up and Roll out!

News Credits:
    If I don\'t have an mp10 by the time this come out to the UK, then this new Optimus figure will be a suitiable replacement for my mp10, if the figure is good of course whcih I really hope it is.

• Like Like x 1
  3. dirtweed

dirtweed Well-Known Member

News Credits:
    Interesting, in this new set of official images, for grimlock, optimus, slag, and swoop these are the the exact same images that were seen in the leaks. This gives me more reason to believe that wave 3 grimlock is some how different then this wave one version.

4. Louise Belcher

Louise Belcher Autobot loves Android

News Credits:
    As 90's kid I remember that we could have just good toy lines as for themselves without additional media:) . Even in the 80's not every toyline had TV show like Strawberry Shortcake, Polly Pocket, Food Fighters etc. Now all toys have to be based on well known franchises, instead of being created as an original toys in the first place, that sucks:( .

Indeed and it's getting worser, I mean we getting new G1 style Dinobots and I'm not really care about them:redface2:  because they're disgustingly hollow:mad: ! For God's sake, the Titanmaster/Powermasters are the most solid toys in the entire toy line because they're too small to be hollowed out!

I wonderd about that too. Toy Hax have started to produce some plastic parts and I found about Nonnef productions making upgrade sets for TR. Toy Hax should be able to that, I would love to get arm fillers for my TR Blurr.

Not really...3D printing quality is still nowhere good as injection mold and 3D printed plastic is also hollow.

• Like Like x 1
  5. seanlockyer

seanlockyer Professional Cat Herder & Ancient Alien Theorist.

Ebay:
    I'm holding out for a continuation of the original G1 series. Call it Transformers: Season 4.5.

Same type of old school cell animation and they can even insert intentional animation errors while having a "Spot the animation error contest".

Pick up 10 years after the Rebirth (which would be present day 2017, or close to it).

The Autobots have gotten fat, happy, and a bit too lax as described below:

Daniel (who is now a 20 year old young man and has been fully recovered from his injuries) and Wheelie sit around and do nothing but spend all day fishing outside Autobot City.
    Blaster and Tracks work with Police, most specifically the "Bop Crew" to take down street gangs in the city (Bop Crew are now all straight laced cops who double as undercover narcs).
    Powerglide is Astoria's personal chauffer.
    The Dinobots hunt for fish day after day after day while hassling Kup to tell them more war stories (which has led to Kup to lie and make up stories just to keep them entertained).
    Red Alert and Punch are in an Autobot funny farm.
    Chip Chase is the de facto G.B. Blackrock of the series.
    Sparkplug is in retirement and is relaxing and enjoying life.
    Grapple and Hoist are bringing their vision of free energy to the third world.
    Wreck Gar and the Junkions have their own TV network.
    Sky Lynx is a professional wrestler.
    Octane is still trying to get his Decepticon symbol removed.
    Perceptor is a professor of advanced scientific principles.
    The Aerialbots and King Hassan are trying to remake the middle east into a progressive and advanced society.
    Shawn Berger has gotten out of prison and is still a very wealthy, but changed man and is one of the biggest philanthropists on the Planet as he looks for ways to make amends.
    Marisa Faireborn has an on again/off again thing with Dirk Manus (much to the chagrin of her father, Flint).
    Blurr is, well, just plain running around.
    Goldbug is trying to get the Quintesson Ambassador and First Aid to restore him to look like his BB visage (meanwhile, Goldbug keeps having to remind everyone his name is BB).
    Cerebros is enjoying the peace he has so longed for on Nebulos,etc...

However, Optimus Prime continues to have nightmares about the Decepticons coming back. Ultra Magnus is getting antsy looking for a war to fight. Spike, Carly, and Hot Rod are also weary of where the Decepticons are.

Then....out of the blue....they strike....shades of the sneak Cylon attack on the 12 colonies in the re-imagined BSG miniseries.

The title of the first episode: "It never ends...." (Hell, I have even thought of ways Ironhide, Ratchet, Prowl, Wheeljack, etc... can come back that does NOT involve time travel or some stupid type of plot thing....)

Last edited: Sep 13, 2017
    • Like Like x 2
  6. Basilisk

Basilisk It will give you infinite pleasure!

I think Prime should have had Blue Fists

7. ljacone

ljacone Decepticon Pretender

Ebay:
    Facebook:
    Twitter:
    Cool images, but I wish we could get an official image of Cloudburst with the armor closed. I'm interested in the Primemasters specifically to display them with my Pretenders.

• Like Like x 1
  8. I Am James

I Am James Emirate Xaaron

Instagram:
    YouTube (Legacy):
    Why do I have a hunch that now the Generations line is finaly making classic dinobots will the Masterpiece line do the same in like a year or two?

• Like Like x 1
  9. battery1979

battery1979 Combiner

OhpleaseOhpleaseOhpleaseOhplease.

10. Ramberk Magnus

Ramberk Magnus Well-Known Member

Certainly, if Generations Dinobots sell really well what message do you think HasTak is gonna get... :) 

• Like Like x 1
  11. herugrim

herugrim N/A

Ebay:
    Damn, my wallet is going to be so sore.

12. I Am James

I Am James Emirate Xaaron

Instagram:
    YouTube (Legacy):
    Why do I have a hunch that now the Generations line is finaly making classic dinobots will the Masterpiece line do the same in like a year or two?

13. artiepants

artiepants Transformers '84!!!

News Credits:
    i advocate that an actually well thought out and planned Hasbro-verse done on Netflix ala The Defenders with animation quality at the level of Voltron anchored by Transformers would be an incredible slam-dunk for bringing their other properties (G.I.Joe/MASK/Micronauts/Etc) back into the mainstream consciousness. Plus then you could actually plan the story instead of IDWs incredibly half-@$$3d retro-fit bolted-together thing. Make it a true shared universe ala the MCU with 4 13-ep series a year.

If it was good, all-ages (and by all ages, i mean intelligent and well written ~ not far too adult and dark like the IDW books nor kiddified like the recent shows: i always hold up the DCAU as the guidepost here: equally as enjoyable for kids and adults, never panders or talks down to kids.) and could be fun for kids AND a nostalgia blast for adults, i think you'd have just a runaway success on your hands.

Last edited: Sep 13, 2017
    • Like Like x 2
  14. myrrh

myrrh Knell-Mown Wember

News Credits:
    ...masterpiece dinobots and insecticons are only a matter of time; they're a natural extension of takara's diaclone design remit and easy big-sellers with historic repaint potential...

15. ca12nag3

ca12nag3 Well-Known Member

Back in the day, the 80s we kids would go to the toystore every day we could. And hunt the aisles, looking at the toys our parents could not afford. I had some transformers not too many. But Sure did look at them. Friends had this or that transformer, and then 1 of my friends had practically every g1 transformer. His grandmother and his older sister bought him the entire line haha.

• Like Like x 1
  16. GAUGE

GAUGE Wargod ARTS

News Credits:
    Am I trippin' Balls or did Orion Pax get a heavy retool from the Titans Return Cerebros mold?

17. ICEPnguin

ICEPnguin Constructicon

Ebay:
    Facebook:
    YouTube (Legacy):
    Pinterest:
    couple things from what i am seeing. grimlock finally has lost his cankles. YAY! it seems now he has popeye forearms. "Me Grimlock want spinach. Me Grimlock is what me Grimlock am." plus the clear heads are off putting. Swoop is the best looking IMHO.

18. bman29

bman29 Dancitron

Ebay:
    The old G1 dinobots had transparent pieces though. I'm on the fence with a lot of these, I might get Op when I've seen more in hand pics, but they do look good for what they are trying to be...callbacks. Which is cool.

• Like Like x 1
  19. ar78

ar78 Well-Known Member

News Credits:
    CGI renders are NOT official photos. The renders make the toys look much better than they turn out to be. The renders of the Orion Pax truck mode make it look great, the real photos of the toy show how bad it really is. Still buying it though because it is a much better leader Prime than PMOP, but the Orion leg backpack looks terrible.

20. Crim

Crim Well-Known Member

Me too. I don't really anything other then Rodimus that I'm going to skip this time. Shit, I ended up skipping half of Times Return because of how shitty they all were to me.
    *Sigh* Just because a toy from the 80's had it doesn't mean a modern 2017 toy should do the same stupid thing too.

• Like Like x 1
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.