Transformers Generations GDO Asian Cliffjumper Wheelie Springer or buy all 3 save $$

Discussion in 'Items For Sale or Trade' started by figureguy, Jul 27, 2012.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. figureguy

figureguy Well-Known Member

I am selling my Transformers Generations GDO Exclusive Cliffjumper figure. The figure is brand new and unopened and comes complete with all packaging, inserts, paperwork and all accessories. There is some creasing on the cardback but no tears or rips. I am asking $25 with free shipping to the USA, which will include tracking.

I am also selling my Transformers Generations GDO Exclusive Wheelie and Springer figures. The figures were removed from their boxes, briefly stored in a glass display case and then returned to their packages. The figure are mint and comes complete with all packaging, inserts, paperwork and all accessories. I am asking $27 with free shipping to the USA for each one, which will include tracking. .-BOTH SOLD

I will take Paypal only for these, and I am not interested in trades. If you want to use Paypal and NOT as a gift, I will quote you a dollar figure with fees included. Also, I am not doing any holds at this time. Please PM if you have any questions.

2. aledromo

aledromo Decepticon at the Gate

If you can swap in swerve for springer, I'll take them.

3. figureguy

figureguy Well-Known Member

Springer and Wheelie sold..Cliffjumper's price lowered

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.