Transformers Generations GDO Asian Cliffjumper & United UN-22 Laser G2 Optimus Prime

Discussion in 'Items For Sale or Trade' started by figureguy, Jul 25, 2012.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. figureguy

figureguy Well-Known Member

Transformers Generations GDO Asian Cliffjumper & Swerve & United UN-22 G2 Prime

I am my Transformers Generations GDO Exclusive Cliffjumper figure. The figure is brand new and unopened and comes complete with all packaging, inserts, paperwork and all accessories. There is some creasing on the cardback but no tears or rips. I am asking $27 with free shipping to the USA, which will include tracking.

I am also selling my GDO Exclusive Swerve figure, the same description as with Cliffjumper. Also, $27 shipped to the USA including tracking.-SOLD

I am also selling my United UN-22 G2 Laser Optimus Prime. The figure was removed from its box, briefly stored in a glass display case and then returned to its package. The figure is mint and comes complete with all packaging, inserts, paperwork and all accessories in mint condition. I am asking $25 with free shipping to the USA, which will include tracking.-SOLD

I will take Paypal only for these, and I am not interested in trades. If you want to use Paypal and NOT as a gift, I will quote you a dollar figure with fees included. Also, I am not doing any holds at this time. Please PM if you have any questions.

Attached Files:

• 003.JPG
      003.JPG
      File size:
      293.9 KB
      Views:
    • 006.JPG
      006.JPG
      File size:
      277.1 KB
      Views:
    Last edited: Jul 25, 2012