transformers:generation X issue#0

Discussion in 'Transformers Fan Fiction' started by maximus prime3, Dec 3, 2006.

1. maximus prime3

maximus prime3 Banned

i hope you like it

Transformers: generation x

Issue #0 the birth of maximus prime

The year is 2006 and the Autobots and decepticons are at the peak of war. Optimus prime was killed by Megatron and the Autobots are attempting to bring him back.

Ultra Magnus: Preceptor, will this work
    Preceptor: if it doesn’t nothing will
    Ultra Magnus: initiate the countdown and let’s cross our fingers and hope prime will be reborn
    Preceptor: 5…4…3…2…1… initiate

Just now, Preceptor sent a huge bust of Energon into the body of Optimus prime in an attempt to reborn the fallen leader of the Autobots. The new leader, sidescream is sitting at a computer trying to find a way to outsmart his brother, Soundwave so they could be prepared for a surprise attack that they learned from a jetbot infantry soldier they captured from a major battle.

Sidescream: is it working
    Preceptor: so far so good...Wait a minute... noooo the process is backfiring and instead of him coming back to life as the autobot commander Optimus prime, the process is turning him into a decepticon opposite of Optimus himself.
    ???: you are right preceptor; I am the opposite of Optimus prime
    Sidescream: who are you
    ???: the name is MAXIMUS PRIME

To be continued

2. maximus prime3

maximus prime3 Banned

my avatar is a picture of maximus prime himself

3. Alpha Prime

Alpha Prime Ten Years Strong

Oh, i get it reverse colors. Interesting, different, and not Nemesis Prime. Good work so far.