Transformers Generation One Matrix Of leadership boxset questions.

Discussion in 'Transformers General Discussion' started by G1Trypticon, Oct 10, 2009.

1. G1Trypticon

G1Trypticon Banned

Now i have heard stories about this box set and how they have fixed the animation errors and all that. Did they fix the heavy metal war episode and did they fix all those animation erros in season 3 i know that season was famous for animation errors. Did they fix the episodes in season 3 where the insectiocns appeared cause i know they died in the movie but in season 3 they showed the insecticons from time to time did shout ever fix that. Do they have the season1-4 bumpers in the box set and do they have the data files of teletrann 2 at the end of season 3 episodes where they talk about trypticon/metroplex, autobots or decepticon,ultra magnus,quintessons,and predaking and the cassete technology. Do they have the american music in the episodes and the same theme songs from each season and outros for each episodes. Please try to answer this question. what is the booklet liek do they have characyer profiles for each character in the whole series

2. payton34

payton34 Well-Known Member

News Credits: