Transformers: Generation 2

Discussion in 'Transformers Fan Fiction' started by Airraid, Mar 25, 2005.

1. Airraid

Airraid Well-Known Member

PROLOGUE

On the planet Cybertron, war raged. The valiant Autobots fought against the evil Decepticons, in a great civil war. The Decepticons had split away from the Autobot race. They were led by the evil lord Megatron. After many years on Earth the Autobots fled back to Cybertron. The Decepticons followed. Now after three years on Cybertron, the battle continued.

The Autobot commander Optimus Prime dodged a blast. It charred the ground beneath his feet. Optimus looked around him at the destroyed buildings. Each building in the vicinity of this battlefield was destroyed. Prime could smell the fire blasts. His main duty was to finish this civil war.

“Sir,” A gold car yelled as he drove up to Optimus. He transformed. He was extremely smaller than Prime. It was Bumblebee. “The Decepticons flanked and took control of the Aranic Fortress. We are out numbered.”

The Aranic Fortress was build over fifty thousand years ago. It had been upgraded. In the area, it contained the best firepower. With it the Decepticons could defeat the Autobots. Suddenly a blast hit Prime in his windshield. The glass shattered. He cried out and blasted back at the Decepticon. Suddenly from above two Decepticon jets began firing at the two Autobots. It was Starscream and Ramjet.

“Follow me,” Starscream ordered. “I will lead us to victory!”

He shot off a seeker missile. Prime and Bumblebee transformed and began to flee from the missile. It began to gain on them. It finally hit Prime and Bumblebee. They transformed from the explosion. They had begun to have mech fluid leaking out of their wounds. Starscream and Ramjet began flying towards the two. Prime lifted his blaster and shot Starscream’s nosecone. He started to spiral out of control.

“No!” He screamed. “Ramjet help me!”

He crashed on the ground close behind the two. Ramjet looked behind the Autobots. “Uh oh, I’m in trouble.”

Suddenly a voice yelled from behind the two friends. “I am going to rip out your optics.” Yelled the grey Decepticon leader, Megatron.

“Megatron,” Starscream whined. “You have come to rescue me. I knew I could always count on you.”

“Shut your whimpering, Starscream.” Megatron said as he transformed.

He transformed and compacted into a gun that fit into Starscream’s hand. The Decepticon second-in command fired the gun. He laughed at the Autobots. Prime dodged the blast.

“Bumblebee, go help Hubcap and the others.” Prime ordered.

Bumblebee saluted shortly and transformed. He drove off. Optimus looked at Starscream. The red, white and black Decepticon fired the gun. Optimus dodged each one of them. Then he ran up and punched Starscream right under the chin. Starscream stumbled back. Megatron transformed. His plasma gun connected onto his right arm.

“I can finish you off by myself.” Megatron growled.

He began to run towards Optimus. He stopped and fired his cannon. It hit Optimus knocking him down. Optimus grabbed his wound. When he moved his hand, he had mech fluid all over it. He looked back up at Megatron, who was smiling. Prime fired his own blaster. Megatron jumped out of the way. He charged towards Prime. Optimus stood and punched Megatron in the face. He transformed and drove towards Megatron. The Autobot commander smashed into the Decepticon commander. Optimus transformed letting his black container hit into the chrome, gray Decepticon. Megatron fell to the ground. When he landed his hand moved up into his arm. It was replaced by a mace on a chain. Optimus followed suit and moved his hand up and let his battle axe come out. The two old nemesis’ clashed their weapons together. Megatron jumped back and swung the mace hitting Optimus’ legs. He fell to the ground. His gun fell onto the ground also. Megatron hit the mace onto Prime’s face. Then he hit him again. Optimus’ faceplate was dented along with the rest of his face.

Optimus swung back. He hit Megatron in the leg. Megatron had a shallow gash in his leg. Mech fluids leaked out. Megatron growled. He faltered but stayed standing. Megatron used the mace to hit Prime in the side. He swung again. Optimus clutched his side. He fell to the ground. Slowly he began to stand.

“You are pathetic.” Megatron said. “I will enjoy your demise. Farewell, Optimus.”

He swung the mace down. It smashed onto Prime’s back. Then he lifted his gun. Optimus rolled over to the side as the blast made a small crater in the ground. Optimus stood. Megatron hit the ground where Optimus stood a minute ago. Optimus used his axe and he stabbed it in Megatron’s arm. Megatron howled and hit the mace into Optimus’ face. Optimus flew back and landed on the ground. This time he didn’t get up.

“Finish it, Megatron.” Prime said. “I have nothing left for you now.”

Megatron smiled. He lifted his mace behind his head. The mech fluids ran down his left arm. When the mace came down, Optimus used one last desperate attempt to save the Autobots. He hit the axe against the chain. The mace and part of the chain flew and landed on the ground behind the Autobot. It made an indent in the ground. Megatron glared at his hand in disbelief.

“I never though I would see the day,” Megatron began. “When you would lie, Prime.”

Optimus pulled the axe in and ejected his hand back out. Megatron did the same. He lifted his cannon for the last blow. Suddenly a blast hit him in the back.

“Back off Megatron,” An Autobot yelled. “Or I will rip out your optics.”

It was the red car Sideswipe. He fired his gun again. Megatron dodged and ran up to the Autobot. He grabbed Sideswipe’s head and lifted his knee right into his face. Sideswipe fell back. Megatron lifted his cannon. Slowly it charged. Then he fired it at the fallen Autobot. Sideswipe broke a hole into the ground. He was motionless. His armor had cracks that leaked fluids. The Autobot’s metal was beginning to melt.

Optimus stood at the sight of his fallen comrade. Even his wounds didn’t stop him. His mech fluid still leaked out of the wounds. He charged Megatron and punched him in the abdomen. Then he stepped back and kicked him in the face. Megatron hit up against a wall. Optimus began unleashing a barrage of punches into Megatron’s face. Optimus also began to kick Megatron. Megatron punched Optimus in the face also. Then he lifted his cannon. He blasted it in Optimus’ face. Optimus flew back several feet. When he landed his faceplate was completely gone. He coughed out mech fluids from his mouth. It leaked from his mouth, nose, and eyes.

Optimus tried to stand but fell. Megatron slowly walked away from the wall. His abdomen metal was dented. His face also was leaking the mech fluids. Megatron lifted his cannon once more to finally finish off his enemy. Optimus grabbed his gun and fired. It hit Megatron square on the chest. Optimus began to fire shot after shot at the Decepticon leader. Finally he fell. Megatron didn’t rise. Optimus stood.

“Decepticons,” He shouted. “It is over!”

The Decepticons looked around and saw their fallen leader. Starscream smiled broadly.

“Decepticons! Our leader has fallen. I am your new leader.” Starscream shouted. “Follow me.”
    He transformed and flew off. The other Decepticons followed. They flew up to space to where their ship was. The Decepticons boarded their vessel. The Autobots fired after them. The blasts hit the ship as it flew away out into the far reaches of space.

The Autobot’s gathered up their leader and the Decepticon leader. A green, black and orange Autobot picked up Sideswipe. His name was Drench. Optimus and Sideswipe were taken to the regeneration chamber. Megatron was taken to the dungeons. The Autobots stretched his arms out and put locks on them and his feet. Megatron had entered stasis lock. That would be all the regeneration he would get.

2. jet convoy

jet convoy Beast Wars Forever!!!

This was a great introduction to the G2 universe. Lots of action. Not much that I can comment on since its the first episode but its a great start. Hope to read more!

3. Airraid

I hope to get chapter 1 in tomorrow. I have it about completed. :thumb 

4. Airraid

Before I go any farther I would like to thank my grandmother. She is being my editor for this story. It should have less grammar mistakes. :D  Also I just want to let you all know that I am somewhat following G1. Everything that happened in season one and two really happened. THe movie and season's three and four never occured. I am just picking up many years after season 2.

5. Airraid

This one I got done faster than expected. Today was a slow day. Enjoy!

*Two years later*
    On the Decepticon vessel the Decepticons were restless.

“When are we going to destroy those Autobots, Starscream?” A black and blue car named Jetstorm shouted. “We want to attack.”

“It is king Starscream to you!” Starscream shouted. “I am your leader.”

“I think it is time that someone else became the leader.” Said a red, white and gray Decepticon growling.

It was the ruthless Decepticon Windrazor. He had been locked up on Cybertron for years. Megatron felt he was too big of a threat to him. He was known for being brutal and merciless.

Starscream looked around to see if anyone was going to save him. When he realized no one was coming to his rescue he decided he could try to bargain.

“Let’s make a deal,” Starscream said. “How does second in command sound?”

“Not as good first.” Windrazor muttered to himself. “All I want is to get a chance to take out Optimus Prime.”

Starscream stood up from his chair. He agreed to Windrazor’s terms. “We can go after we prepare. We must learn new strategy.”

CYBERTRON
    Optimus Prime was watching robots finishing up the repairs. For almost a half year, the Autobots had been fighting off rouge Decepticons. Now they had begun repairs. Cybertron was almost into another golden stage. Prime knew that wasn’t going to last. Sideswipe walked up beside Prime. Optimus still had never gotten used to Sideswipe’s new black paint job.

“It won’t last, will it?” He asked. “At least it is beautiful while it lasts.”

Prime nodded. It was beautiful. “Send Jazz to my quarters, I need to talk to him.”

Prime walked down a corridor to his quarters. After five minutes the door hissed open.

“You wanted to see me, Prime?” Jazz asked.

“Correct. I need you and a group of Autobots to go to Earth.” Optimus said. “We have reason to believe that the Decepticons may try to attack there and steal the energy. If they ever get enough of it, we could be doomed.”

“I understand.” Jazz said shortly. “Well at least while I’m there, I can see what new songs are out.”

“You will be taking the following: Sideswipe, Beachcomber, Hubcap, Rapido, Skram, Turbofire, Windbreaker, Seaspray, Beachcomber, Drench, Gobots, the Dinobots.” Optimus said.

“Gee, sir, why such a big team?” Jazz asked as he leaned up against the wall.

“If the Decepticons are really down there on Earth, you will need them. Especially the Dinobots.” Prime said.

Jazz saluted and left the room to gather his troops. Prime left also to help Jazz get equipment.

*BELOW*
    Megatron slowly brightened his optics. All he could see was darkness. He pulled at his left arm, then his right arm. They were securely locked in place. All he needed was a little more strength. He could see the wall cracking. Megatron pulled with all of his might. Finally, a hand broke loose. He grabbed, and broke, the other hand out. Then he did the same with his legs. His gun had long since been removed from his arm. Megatron transformed and blasted the door. It broke a big enough hole that Megatron could fit out of it. Suddenly, an Autobot rounded the corner.

“What,” He said in disbelief. “Megatron is loose! I must sound the alarm.”

The Autobot ran around the corner. Megatron ran after him. Megatron easily grabbed the Autobot from behind. The Autobot just missed turning on the alarm. Megatron pulled him back around the dark corridor. He tossed the Autobot back in his own cell.

“Alright, pathetic Autobot,” Megatron started. “Who else is down here?”

“It’s just me.” The Autobot said. “I was the only one on guard.”

Megatron aimed the Autobot’s gun at him. “Why would Prime only have one guard watching me?”

“Well you weren’t that big of a threat.” The Autobot said, now wishing he hadn’t. “And also, the reconstruction of Cybertron was in place.”

Megatron pondered on that. “Interesting, so Cybertron is being rebuilt.” Megatron lifted the gun up to the Autobot. “Too bad you won’t be alive long enough to see the look on Prime’s face as I tear it off.” Megatron waited a moment. “In fact, I may need you. I want you to design me a new vehicle form. One that Prime can never stop. I don’t want to be a gun. Make me something that I can rule the ground with.”

The Autobot called in and said that he would stay on for another shift. He motioned for Megatron to follow him. They entered a dark room, that was lit by computer screens. The Autobot sat on the computer and began designing the form that Megatron requested.

“I can’t wait to see the look on my adversaries face,” Megatron chuckled. “When he sees me again.”

*ABOVE*
    Optimus watched as the ship blasted off. As the Autobots set off to Earth, it could leave Cybertron vulnerable. The Autobot’s had lost many good warriors during the Great War. Now they were limited. With many leaving, if the Decepticons hadn’t really gone to Earth, Cybertron was open to attack.

“Isn’t this great?” Asked Bumblebee from behind. “I love seeing Cybertron like this. You know, Prime, getting a little bit more excited about these kinds of things might help to relax you.”

“How can I relax? The Decepticons could make a comeback and take over our planet, Cybertron.” Optimus said.

Bumblebee sighed and sat down. He looked around him. Then he transformed. “Come on, Optimus. I want to show you something that will cheer you up fast.”

The two drove off over the surface of Cybertron.

*BELOW*
    “Alright,” The Autobot stated. “It is done. All I have to do is enter this chip into your mainframe.”

The Autobot opened up Megatron’s chest. He slid a data chip in. Megatron scanned the chip and made it form him a brand new vehicle mode. Megatron was engulfed in light. His parts started shifting and reforming. Finally when the light left, Megatron was in his new form. He was green and gray camouflage. His waist was still silver. His chest bulked out with treads on the bottom. A large cannon sat on his right shoulder. Megatron looked at himself.

“It works,” He said. “I thank you Autobot.”

“So you will let me live?” The Autobot asked hopefully.

“I don’t thank you that much.”

Megatron transfromed. When he landed he was a green camouflage tank. The cannon on top charged. Megatron blasted the Autobot. The blast blew the Autobot to pieces. Megatron transformed again and blasted the computers, so no one would get his ultimate vehicle mode.

Megatron laughed as he made his way to the surface. He finally found the exit. He opened the door and stepped out into the light of Cybertron. The Cybertronians that were working started to murmur. Megatron smiled.

“Now, Cybertronians, today you will witness the start of a new era on Cybertron.” Megatron shouted. “Where I am your Emperor. Bow to me now and I will spare your wretched lives.”

“Who are you?” Asked a nearby civilian.

“Megatron, fool.” Megatron shouted as he blasted the civilian.

Now the area was in panic, everyone was running for their lives. Megatron transformed and blasted all the nearby Cybertronians. Mech fluid coated the ground around the destruction. Off in the distance Prime and his friend Bumblebee, were driving past. Suddenly a Cybertronian ran out in front of them. He was yelling for help. Optimus signaled for Bumblebee to follow him. Then they saw a green tank. It transformed as it saw Prime.

“Optimus,” It yelled. “I have been waiting two long years for this.”

He blasted at Optimus, who transformed and barely dodged the blast. Optimus looked at the enemy.

“Megatron?” Optimus gasped. “It can’t be. You were locked up.”

“You recognize me. How good. Now you can know who will have destroyed you.” Megatron yelled.

He blasted his shoulder mounted cannon. It hit Optimus on the chest, knocking him down. The Autobot commander had never felt a blast that powerful before. Prime slowly stood. Megatron charged him and kicked him in the face. Optimus stumbled backwards. Now Megatron was walking up to him. When he got close enough he punched Optimus in the face again. Bumblebee, who was helping to evacuate the area, stopped and blasted Megatron. The blast bounced off Megatron’s new armor. Suddenly more Autobots arrived to help. Megatron was outnumbered. From below the surface close by, drove six construction vehicles. It was the Constructicons. Megatron didn’t recognize them from far off, since they had given themselves a power boost, and were now red.

“Constructicons,” Yelled the leader, Scrapper. “Merge to become, Devastator.”

The Constructicons all transformed and combined into a colossal robot. Devastator lifted his massive weapon. Megatron thought it was strange, seeing a red Devastator.

“Devastator destroy puny Autobots.” Devastator yelled.

“Yes, Devastator will take care of those other low-grade Autobots.” Megatron smirked.

Optimus leaped on top of Megatron. “As long as Energon runs through my circuits, I will never let you win.”

“Too bad you won’t live past today.” Megatron declared as he shoved Prime off of himself. “Time to die, Prime.” Megatron aimed the cannon right at Optimus Prime’s face.

6. alphie

alphie Veteran

News Credits:
    Great story. Like how it's coming along. :) 

7. Star Cracker

Star Cracker Well-Known Member

Thank you for writing this! I'm glad that you're actually including many characters that were in the Generation 2 toyline, as most G2 stories simply tend to be continuations of the old Marvel continuity (which barely had any G2 toys as characters).

One question I have though: are you going to explain about the G2 faction symbols and where they come from, or have they always existed in your continuity?

Great work, so far! I can't wait until next installment! :) 

8. TheIncredibleHulk

TheIncredibleHulk Find Gary Busey!

pretty good so far, can't wait for the next part

9. Airraid

10. Airraid

This one introduces a special character!!!

CHAPTER 2:

Prime looked down the barrel of Megatron’s cannon. He rolled out of the way just as it hit and scorched the ground. Prime jumped up. He fired his own blaster as he ran sideways. The blasts bounced off of Megatron’s new armor. Megatron grabbed Prime’s neck. Prime kicked Megatron in the chest. The Decepticon general stumbled and Prime kicked him again.

“You know Prime, last time I came so very close to defeating you.” Megatron said. “This time I will crush you.”

“He is right.” Prime thought. “Just by grabbing my neck if felt like I was going to be destroyed.”

Megatron kicked Optimus in the face. He grabbed Prime around the neck with one arm and used the other to barrage his chest. Megatron lifted Prime over his head and began to break him in two. The metal around Prime’s waist began to crack and break. His circuitry sizzled. Prime could feel himself being broken apart. Then from behind, Megatron was hit by a cannon blast. He dropped Prime. “That blast actually hurt me.” He thought. Behind him was a red Autobot. It was Inferno. Inferno fired again. Megatron tried to dodge it, but it hit him square in the chest. He fell to the ground. Just then Devastator grabbed Inferno. He wound up, as a pitcher for the human game of baseball did, and threw Inferno. Inferno crashed into a building. The whole building, small as it was, came crashing down on him.

Megatron smiled and turned to finish off his foe. Megatron looked, but Optimus was nowhere to be seen. He had crawled behind some rubble. Optimus lifted up some and fired his weapon. Megatron jumped out of the way. Behind him, another smaller Autobot fired on him. Megatron punched the Autobot right through his abdomen. When he pulled his hand out, it was covered in oil and mech fluid. In Megatron’s hand was the Autobot’s spark. Megatron extinguished it with one squeeze. Megatron looked over at Prime and smiled.

“That will be what I do with your spark, Prime.” Megatron cackled.

He jumped up over the rubble and grabbed Prime’s face. Megatron stood and blasted any surrounding Autobot’s. Megatron made Prime watch the carnage. Prime forced up as much energy as he could. He clamped his hands together and hit them, as hard as he could, into Megatron’s face. Megatron was startled and dropped Prime to the ground. The green tank fell to the ground. He scowled at Prime. Optimus laid, face down, on the ground. He didn’t rise. Megatron stood. He pulled out a small vibro-blade. Megatron walked over to Optimus and severed his head off.

“I have waited to do that for a millennia.” Megatron laughed. He held the head over his. Megatron cackled.

“No, Prime.” Bumblebee shouted as Devastator smacked him in the face, sending him flying clear across the battlefield. Megatron let the fluids, from inside the head, leak down his arm.

Prime was still alive, immobile, but alive. Just the way Megatron wanted it. He transformed and let the head go in his cockpit. He fired off many rounds at the surrounding Autobots and Cybertronians, that were too afraid or stupid to leave. After it was over, the battlefield was covered in smoke. Megatron could smell the destruction. It smelled good. Megatron drove over to Devastator and transformed. Devastator split into it’s six components, Scrapper, Long Haul, Hook, Scavenger, Mix Master, and Bonecrusher.

The six saluted to their leader. “Sir,” Scrapper said. “We have a vessel that is ready for takeoff whenever.”

“Why would we leave?” Megatron said. “Cybertron is ours. Look how these useless Autobots were massacred.”

The Constructicons looked around them. Megatron picked up Prime’s head. “Gut Prime’s spark out of that body. Put it is a containing case, and bring it to me.” Megatron ordered.

Hook, the surgeon, took out his tools and walked over to the lifeless body. He got right to work. After an hour he went to the biggest building in the area. Megatron had set up camp there. Hook entered the room.

“Sir,” He said. “Here is a present.”

Hook gave the containing case to Megatron. He looked at Prime’s spark. “Send the rest of the body to the smelting pit. I never want to see it again. If you want, you can take bits and pieces of it.”

Hook nodded and left the room. Megatron laughed. It had been easy. So very easy. Prime had never stood a chance. Megatron had won before the battle had begun. Megatron began juggling the case in his hands. Finally he set it down on a silver metal table. Megatron grabbed Prime’s head. He set it along side the spark. The fluids had finally drained. Megatron left the room.

“Lord Megatron,” Said a Decepticon that was left on Cybertron. “There is a large ship heading in. It appears to be a Decepticon vessel.”

“Go greet it’s landing, you insolent fool.” Megatron snarled.

The Decepticon left. Outside he saw the Decepticons line up in three long rows. The ship landed in front of them. From the inside came Starscream and the insubordinate Windrazer. They were followed by some Decepticons that Megatron couldn’t recognize. Then he saw Ramjet. Instead of red and white, he was black, red and purple. Megatron saw Jetstorm and Terradive along with a few others. The rest of the Decepticons, not including Windrazor and Starscream, lined up with the others.

Starscream was visibly beaming. Megatron by now was headed out to them. Starscream saw him coming, but didn’t recognize him.

“Who are you?” Starscream asked. “Never mind that. You look like you have a powerful mode. Go to the dungeons and destroy that fool Megatron. By the way, I like the way our Decepticons took out the Autobots. We received transmission on that. What are you still standing here for? Go destroy...”

Megatron grabbed Starscream’s throat. “You always liked the sound of your own voice didn’t you? I am going to extinguish your spark, atom by atom.”

“M-Megatron?” Starscream stuttered.

Megatron threw Starscream down and fired a low voltage shot. It hit Starscream in the chest knocking him down. He jumped to his knees and crawled over to Megatron.

“Megatron! Megatron!” Starscream pleaded. “Don’t destroy me! I just wanted to take you out of your misery.” When he saw that didn’t faze Megatron, he said. “It was all Windrazor! He wanted me to kill you. Why, I am your most loyal soldier.”

“Take him to the smelting pit.” Megatron ordered.

Two Decepticons that stood nearby grabbed a kicking and screaming Starscream away. Megatron looked around him as the Decepticons began to part. It was amazing how quickly they had taken over Cybertron. After the end of Prime, the Autobots had retreated. Megatron went inside, with Windrazor at his heels.

“Tell me Windrazor.” Megatron said. “Just when did you get out of purgatory? I thought I had sent you away for a long time?”

“Well.” Windrazor said. “You know them Autobot made cells. They are very unreliable.”

Megatron nodded. “Why, that is how I got out.” He thought. “I used my strength to break my arms loose.”

Megatron went to his room. He held up the head of Optimus Prime to show Windrazor. Windrazor gave an approving nod. Megatron motioned for Windrazor to take a seat.

“I will stand, thank you.” Windrazor said dryly.

“As you wish.” Megatron said. “Now Windrazor, we are in a dilemma. We Decepticons own Cybertron, but it isn’t very rich in Energon. We need a way to get that Energon without letting Cybertron fall into the hands of the Autobots.”

“Why are you telling me this?” Windrazor asked.

“Well, you seem to be a very feisty Decepticon.” Megatron said. “Can I trust you to go there and drain Earth dry of Energon?”

“Of course, sir.” Windrazor said.

It went unnoticed that two Decepticons entered the room. “Well then, you won’t object to a little bit of loyalty then would you?”

Windrazor tensed as one of the two Decepticons injected a serum that ran through his circuits making him go offline.

“Reprogram him to be completely loyal to me. Take him to Hook, in fact.” Megatron ordered.

The two grabbed Windrazor’s arms and drug him off to be reprogrammed. Megatron smiled as he swivelled his chair around and brought up a comm unit. On the screen were a few Decepticons struggling to toss Starscream into the smelting pit.

“Wait.” Megatron ordered. “We are having a reprogramming done to Windrazor. Take Starscream to Hook for the same treatment. I want him to be completely loyal to me.”

The Decepticon on the screen looked quizzical. Then he saw the anger in Megatron’s gaze. He saluted and shut of the screen.

“I get a two for one deal.” Megatron laughed. “Why didn’t I think of this years ago?”

*EARTH*

The ship landed on the planet Earth. Jazz had it land where the Ark once was. Once it landed the Autobots stepped off of the ship. Out a mile from the old position of the Ark was a highway. It was empty at the moment. Apparently many things had changed on the Earth since the Transformers last visit. Jazz motioned for the ship to be put in stealth. Suddenly it vanished.

“Alright, if I say your name, you’re comin’ with me. Rapido, Sideswipe, Gobots, Drench, and Beachcomber. Transform and follow me.” Jazz ordered.

They all transformed and drove off to the highway. Off in the distance they saw some more cars coming.

On the ship, the three Dinobots were restless. “Me, Grimlock, not want to stay on ship. Me want to crush Decepticon.” Grimlock shouted. His new red paint looked strange on his t-rex form. He stomped around.

“Me, Snarl, want to smash also.” A now green Snarl said.

“Smash, smash, to bits.” Also, a green Slag yelled.

“Calm down. You Dinobots real are a handful, aren’t you?” A red and blue Autobot, named Windbreaker said.

The Dinobots sat down. “Me, Grimlock, want to hear story. Hear story now.”

“I can tell you a story.” An older blue and red Autobot said. His name was Turbofire. He had been around as long as Kup, so he had just as many stories. The Dinobots settled themselves as Turbofire began a story. It was about Wombats or something. Windbreaker didn’t really care. To tell the truth, he was as restless as the Dinobots were. He itched for some action. If only Jazz had taken him also. A blue and orange car walked up to Windbreaker. It was Skram.

“Hey, kid.” Skram said. “I can see in your face that you want some action.”

“I do.” Windbreaker said as he plopped down on the ground. “I haven’t been an Autobot long. I just want to take out some Decepticreeps.”

“I know how you feel. We all want to prove ourselves. Don’t worry.” Skram said. “If there are really some Decepticons down on this planet, we will be fighting. Just make yourself useful. If you want, you can come help me in the med bay.”

With nothing else to do, Windbreaker stood and left to the med bay with Skram.

*CYBERTRON*

In a small fox hole sat an Autobot. He raised up. Anyone that was around would never see him. It was night on Cybertron. The only light was that from street lights. The Autobot’s paint job made him invisible. It was black and gray. His vehicle form was that of a nowadays Earth car. On his back were two dual Cybertronian Katanas. The ‘bot made his way, slowly, towards Megatron’s fortress. He slipped up to the wall and backed into a small hole from battle. Two Decepticons came around the corner, laughing. Apparently one had just told a joke.

“C’mon.” One of them said. “Let’s go snag some Energon before it gets used up. They both transformed into Cybertronian vehicles and sped off down the battle scared road. The Autobot shook his head and ran around the corner. Finally he made it to a door. He pulled out his Katanas and slashed the door down. Inside was a sleeping Decepticon. The strange Autobot leaped upward and grabbed a pipe, as the Decepticon jumped up.

“Who is there?” He asked.

The Autobot jumped down, Katana in hand, and severed the head off of the Decepticon. He shoved it in the chest of the robot, extinguishing it’s spark. The Autobot grabbed the body and slid open a closet and tossed it in. He slid his oil covered Katana in it’s back holster. Slowly he made his way down the hallway. It appeared that this place was heavily guarded. At the end of the hall stood three Decepticons. They were guarding a door. The Autobot climbed to the ceiling again and made his way over them on the pipes. When he got behind them he dropped. In mid-air he pulled out his swords. He took out two by cutting through their waists. The Autobot slashed at the other one. He jumped back. The Katanas dripped mech fluid all over the floor.
    “Who are you?” Asked the black and white jet Decepticon named Terradive.

“The name’s Smokestreak, not that it will matter to you.” Smokestreak said as he stared the Decepticon in the eyes.

11. Airraid

Yes, it is true. I meant Smokestreak not Smokescreen or Silverstreak. I asked Smokestreak himself if I could add a charcter based of his sig. pic. He said it was alright.

12. jet convoy

I'm liking this fanfic. Much better than your last fic which was lacking characterization. Good to see you've followed my advice.

:D 

Hope to see more of Smokestreak! Hopefully he won't be as annoying as the board member.

:lol 

13. Razerwire

Razerwire 99 Problems... Super Mod

News Credits:
    Me??? Annoying??? I keeps it real yo!!! :thumb 

14. Airraid

This one lacks battles as it is just a fill in for exciting action for the next chap.

CHAPTER 3

Smokestreak watched the Decepticon carefully. Terradive jumped forward and used his hands to knock the Katanas out of Smokestreak’s hands.

“Well, Smokey. Looks like you are going to lose.” Terradive said. “I am very skilled in hand-to-hand combat.”

“Well doesn’t that work out.” Smokestreak said. He punched Terradive in the face, knocking him to the floor. “So am I.” Smokestreak kicked Terradive. The two started their fight. Smokestreak grabbed Terradive around the neck. He punched him with his free hand. Terradive stumbled back. Smokestreak jumped up and grabbed a ceiling pipe. He used his momentum and kicked Terradive. Terradive fell backwards. He jumped and knocked Smokestreak off the pipes. Terradive, who was on top of Smokestreak, began punching him in the face. Smokestreak lifted his hand and grabbed the oncoming fist of Terradive. Because his right hand was occupied, Smokestreak used his left hand and punched Terradive so hard, he flew up and crashed into the ceiling. Smokestreak rolled out of the way so he didn’t get hit by Terradive, from when he fell.

Smokestreak grabbed the back of Terradive’s head. The Autobot was taller than the Decepticon so he lifted him far off the ground. Smokestreak shoved Terradive so hard against the wall that he broke far into the wall. Smokestreak picked up his Katanas and put them back in the holsters. Smokestreak opened the door. It was an elevator. Smokestreak pressed the ‘up’ button. The doors hissed shut. Then the elevator flew up. After a second it opened. A Decepticon in the hallway looked inside. It was empty. Smokestreak dropped from the ceiling. In his hand was a small blaster. He blasted the Decepticon in the face.

“Ah.” Yelled the Decepticon. “My face.”

Smokestreak grabbed the Decepticon’s arm and threw him in the elevator. He pressed the button making the elevator go down. Smokestreak looked down the long hallway. It looked like it extended for miles. Smokestreak transformed. He was a Pioneer car. He began driving down the hallway. Finally he made it to a door. He transformed. Smokestreak opened the door. There were stairs. On them were a team of Decepticons.

“Freeze, Autobot.” One yelled.

Smokestreak recognized the Decepticon Jetstorm. There were many more. Smokestreak watched as blasts came towards him. The door slid shut as the blasts crashed against them. Smokestreak pulled out his Katanas. He opened the door and let the blasts come to him. He began blocking all of them as he started stepping forward. The closest one he cut off his head. Then he jumped up over a few and sliced two apart. The ones behind him fired as he jumped up over them. The blasts hit the one that was left at the bottom of the stairs. Smokestreak cut of the arm of a close Decepticon. He twirled and cut of through the middle of two. Jetstorm blasted Smokestreak in the side. Smokestreak dropped his Katanas. The mech fluids leaked off of them and ran down the stairs. The remaining two Decepticons and Jetstorm began blasting Smokestreak until they knocked him offline.

The two Decepticons grabbed Smokestreak and cuffed his hands behind his back. They left the other disabled robots and, led by Jetstorm, they walked up the stairs until they got to Megatron’s room. Jetstorm tapped on the door. “What is it?” Megatron yelled.

The door opened and Jetstorm dragged Smokestreak in. Megatron looked intrigued. “Who is this?” Megatron asked.

“I believe that it is the rouge Autobot Smokestreak. Have you heard of him?” Jetstorm asked.

Megatron nodded. “Leave me alone with him.” Jetstorm nodded himself and left. He had set Smokestreak in a chair. Megatron waited until Smokestreak’s optics lit up. His blue optics glanced around the room. He groaned as he saw Megatron.

“Megatron,” Smokestreak said. “I was just coming to see you.”

Megatron nodded. On his desk were the two Katanas. Smokestreak’s optics narrowed as he saw them. Then Megatron reached under the table and set Optimus Prime’s spark and head on it. Smokestreak gasped. “Prime.” He whispered. Megatron smiled.

“Yes, you recognize him.” Megatron said. “He fell at my hands very quickly. How pathetic he was to think he could destroy me. Alas, I salvaged his spark just for pleasure.”

Smokestreak nodded. Megatron stood and walked towards Smokestreak. The floor clanged as Megatron stepped across it. Megatron touched the white metal walls. Then he looked out the window into the darkness of night. He smiled to himself, as he thought of how he owned Cybertron. He turned to Smokestreak. He was beaming.

“I would love to rip that smile off your face.” Smokestreak growled. “Then rip your hole slagging head off and shove it up your tailpipe.”

Megatron’s smile vanished. He punched Smokestreak so hard, that the bolted in chair almost broke out of the floor. Smokestreak’s face was dented somewhat. Megatron lifted his hand back and hit Smokestreak in the abdomen. He leaned forward with pain. Megatron stepped back.

“You do know,” Megatron started. “That nothing you and the rest of your pathetic, small band of rebel Autobots can do to stop me. I own this planet. My forces are returning to Cybertron from all over the Universe. Too bad most of your Autobot troops were killed so many years ago. I will enjoy destroying the rest of you.”

*CYBERTRON: BELOW*

In a deep cavern, under Cybertron, the Autobot’s had set up their camp. There were many of them. Even with their force, the Decepticons outnumbered them. Without Optimus Prime, they had no chance of winning. Bumblebee and Inferno sat in a corner of the large cavern. Some more Autobots were on the computers.

“So... so Inferno.” Bumblebee started. “Do you think we will be wiped out?”

“I don’t know Bumblebee.” Inferno said. “We have no way of contacting Jazz. It is only a matter of time before the Decepticons find us. We are living on borrowed time.”

Bumblebee sighed and began twiddling his thumbs. After a minute an alarm sounded. Bumblebee and Inferno jumped up to see what was going on.

“Alert.” Said an Autobot over the loudspeaker. “Decepticons are headed down to the cavern.”

The Autobot’s picked up their weapons and holed up, preparing for the oncoming attack. After everyone was in position, there wasn’t a sound. Soon everyone could hear the clang of the Decepticon’s feet. Suddenly they stopped. After a minute the door was blown up. The Decepticons charged in, blasters blazing. An Autobot off to the right of Bumblebee fell down, leaking mech fluid from a fatal wound. Bumblebee fired his blaster as one hit him. It had hit him in the side. It wasn’t a fatal wound, but bad enough to sting and char his gold finish. Inferno pulled out his flamethrower and scorched a nearby Decepticon. The Decepticon ran backwards screaming in pain. On the way he burned three to four more Decepticons. The first one fell. He was completely black. No doubt dead.

The Autobots fell one after another. Inferno knew they couldn’t keep this up. “Autobots, we have to retreat.” The Autobots began stepping back, never letting up on the triggers. Five fell during the retreat. The Decepticons barely had any casualties. Most had brought in personal shields. Now they were following the Autobots to finish what they had started.

*CYBERTRON: SURFACE*

Megatron chuckled to himself as the sun rose slowly. Everything was beginning to lighten up. “You know, Autobot,” Megatron growled as he turned. “As of now, my troops are attacking what is left of your pitiful rebel Autobots. Soon they will all be destroyed.”

Smokestreak glared at Megatron. Megatron smiled as he sat and brought up a comm channel. “What is going on down there?”

Ramjet turned. “Sir, we have drove the Autobots back. We are preparing to follow.” Megatron could see many Decepticons running behind Ramjet. “We will pursue and destroy what remains of the Autobots.”

Megatron nodded. “Excellent, Ramjet. Unlike some of my warriors, you never failed me.” Megatron turned off the comm channel. “You see, Autobot. There is no way for them to win.” As Megatron was turning in the chair, he heard a clang. Smokestreak jumped up, his cuffs were broken off and on the ground. He grabbed his Katanas and slid one under Megatron’s throat.
    “The Autobot race will never be wiped out but the likes of your Decepticons.” Smokestreak growled. He slid one Katana away and grabbed Prime’s spark. Next, he bolted out the door. On down the corridor was a window. Smokestreak jumped out of it and fell down to the ground. He landed with a thud and transformed. He could hear Megatron yelling.

“Ramjet, call off the attack.” Megatron yelled into the comm link.

“But, Lord Megatron...” Ramjet said.

“Do it! The insolent Smokestreak has Prime’s spark. You must get him for me.” Megatron yelled.

Ramjet saluted awkwardly and turned his link off. Ramjet made the Decepticons cease fire. He then ordered them to retreat. As they left the Autobots gave them everything they had. When the Decepticons were gone, the Autobots cheered, because they believed that they had won.

*CYBERTRON*

Smokestreak drove into an old abandoned building. He transformed as he rushed into a back room. On the far end was the Autobot, Wheeljack.

“Wheeljack, I need help.” Smokestreak yelled.

Wheeljack turned and saw the Autobot carrying the spark. “Where did you get that spark?” He asked.

“No time to explain. I need you to make a new body, for Optimus Prime. This is his spark.” Smokestreak said. “The one Megatron had.” Wheeljack took the spark and looked at it.

“I will get to work right away.” Wheeljack said.

*EARTH*
    Jazz and the rest were driving down the road. “I don’t think there are any Decepticons here, Jazz.” Sideswipe said, as he drove up beside him.

“Let’s head back to base, we can monitor energy drains from there.” Jazz said as he twirled and headed the opposite way. The other’s did the same.

Inside the base, The Dinobots were ready to fight. “Me, Grimlock, still want to smash Decepticons.” Grimlock yelled. He stomped around the ship.

“Grimlock, calm down before you break the ship down.” Yelled Seaspray. Grimlock didn’t listen. He jumped up and down. The ship was on the brink of breaking.

Windbreaker came running into the room. “Oh, man.” He whined. He opened the door to the ship. “Hey, Grimlock, take your friends and go play outside.”

Grimlock stopped jumping and ran to the door. Snarl and Slag followed. “Wait for, Slag.”

“Oh no.” Windbreaker said. Grimlock, Snarl and Slag trampled over top of Windbreaker. Finally they made it out the door and stomped around outside.

“Thanks, Windbreaker.” Seaspray said as he helped the small, young Autobot up. “I thought I would never calm them down. And what about you?” He said to Turbofire. Turbofire was sitting on the computers. “I thought you were telling them stories.”

Turbofire was apparently talking to someone. He stood and said. “That was Jazz, lad. He is on his way back. He wants us to look for energy drains in the area.”

Turbofire sat back on the computer chair and brought up a program. Windbreaker rolled his eyes. He really wanted to get out there and prove himself to Lt. Jazz. He was starting to think that there were no Decepticons on this planet.

*CYBERTRON*

Megatron glared at the wall. He was furious. Just then the door slid open. “Megatron, it is done.” Said Hook from behind him.

“Excellent, send them in.” Megatron said as he whirled his chair around. Starscream and Windrazor stepped into the room. “Who is your commander?”

“Lord Megatron, greatest of all, and Supreme Commander of the Decepticons.” Starscream said as he saluted.

“Precisely.” Megatron hissed. “Windrazor, I want you to go to the planet, Earth. Steal all the energy off that planet and bring it back to me.” Megatron ordered. “Your team is: Starscream, Ramjet, Deluge, Jetstorm, the Constructicons, Terradive, Eagle Eye, and Afterburner. You need to take this big team, because Optimus Prime has sent out a team to Earth. When you are there, destroy them. Meanwhile, I will have other Decepticons find the wretched Smokestreak.”

Windrazor and Starscream saluted and left. Windrazor went to the docking bay to brief his team. “I must find that spark of Prime.” Megatron thought. “With it, no one would dare defy me.”

*CYBERTRON: BELOW*

Bumblebee slung his rifle on his back. “We held them off.”

“Yeah, but we are going to have to go.” Inferno said. “The Deceptijerks know where we are.”

The Autobots began gathering their weapons. “I got to go help haul some computers. You can tag along with me from back there.” Bumblebee nodded as the two transformed. The red fire truck, that was Inferno, sped off back to the computer systems. Other Autobots were back there getting items loaded on their car forms. Once everything was loaded, the other Autobots that just took themselves had already left. There was a small team. “All right guys, let’s go.” Inferno ordered.

The group took off out of the base. All was quiet. In the distance Bumblebee saw a Decepticon vessel launch off the planet and speed off through space. “I bet they are going to Earth.” Bumblebee thought. “Jazz could be in trouble, oh well, the Dinobots can handle them.”

The Autobot group stayed on back roads, so they wouldn’t be seen by the Decepticons. Finally, Bumblebee drove on ahead to scout. After a few minutes he called in and reported that no Decepticons were in the area. The rest moved out.

*WHEELJACK’S LAB*

Smokestreak was restless, waiting for the finishing touches. He decided to move out and take out as many Decepticons as possible. He slipped out without giving word to the mechanic, Wheeljack. Smokestreak transformed and sped off down the street. He had to swerve to miss blast marks in the ground. Smokestreak was going back to take out Megatron, once and for all

15. jet convoy

Cool, cool. Keep going, bro. I must say your skills have improved, my young apprentice. Can't wait for the next chapter.

Smokestreak, you idiot! You'll get your head ripped off!!!!

16. Razerwire

News Credits:
    Megatron knows he's vulnerable now... :thumb 

17. Overlord II

Overlord II Starscreamicon Leader TFW2005 Supporter

Rodimus...Pretty cool Gen 2 did not get much attention...Love the story keep it up.

18. Airraid

CHAPTER 4:

In Wheeljack’s lab, he was busy at work. He set down a tool and smiled under his faceplate. Then the door blew open. Wheeljack jumped up as three Decepticons walked in.

“Come out pathetic, Autobot.” One yelled. Wheeljack grabbed his only small pistol. He opened the back room door and blasted. One blasted him in the shoulder. The other blasted a missile from a shoulder launcher. It blew off Wheeljack’s right arm. He yelled in severe pain as he fell back. Mech fluid spilled out of the wound. The Decepticons made their way in the room. A taller black and purple one pointed at a large sheet covering something. A shorter, compact, green and yellow one walked over to it. From under the sheet came a large hand. It grabbed the Decepticon and squeezed its neck, until the head broke and rolled to the floor. Oil and mech fluid running on the floor. The sheet flew back and a large Autobot jumped off the table.

The ‘bots hands were massive in size. He was red, white and blue. His chest was that of Optimus Prime’s only bulkier. The legs were white and skinny. Then the feet were that of the front of a truck. The head was Prime’s only with shorter antennae and slightly flatter. In his right hand was a blue blaster pistol. In the left was a large missile launcher. A cord extended from it to his back. On his back were two large missile launchers. The most intriguing was the Autobot symbol. Instead of the old one it had a faceplate and a wider head. It marked the new era of Autobots. The Autobot blasted two missiles. They both blew from the waist up on the Decepticons. The Autobot knelt down by Wheeljack and grabbed a tool. He fused the wound together. Then he took him to the stasis chamber. The Autobot transformed and drove off. In the distance loomed the Decepticon building. On the front was the new Decepticon mark. The shape was slightly different. Ever since Megatron got his new body, he branded it on all the Decepticons.

The new Autobot drove towards it and transformed. In front of him was an Autobot he almost missed. It’s black and gray armor made him almost invisible. The Autobot was looking through its gun scope. The red Autobot walked up to him and tapped him on the shoulder. The Autobot jumped and aimed his gun at the robot behind him.

“Prime?” He asked.

“Correct, I want you to stay here. I will contact you on the comm if I need your help.” Prime said.

The Autobot saluted. Prime began running towards the doors.

*EARLIER*

Smokestreak made his way up to the fortress. He ran around the corners until he was under the window he broke out of earlier. He whipped his swords out so fast, it looked as though they just appeared. He stabbed it into the thick wall. Then he began using them to climb the wall. Finally he made it to a window, under the broken on. He opened the window and hoped in. Inside he saw the green camouflage Decepticon Leader. Megatron clutched a blade in his own hand. Smokestreak glanced from it to Megatron. The Decepticon smiled. Smokestreak raised his Katanas in a way of challenging Megaton. Megatron lifted his, accepting. The two ran to each other. They smashed the blades against each others. Megatron sliced downward. Smokestreak jumped back and cut Megatron’s arm slightly. Megatron growled and sliced again. Smokestreak blocked with one sword and slashed with the other. Megatron jumped back, and with both hands, lashed again. Smokestreak had time to raise one hand. Megatron’s sword hit the dark colored Autobots. Smokestreak’s Katana shattered into to bits. Megatron’s sword landed on Smokestreak’s arm, cutting a deep gash. Smokestreak cried out. He fell to the ground. Megatron slashed again. Smokestreak blocked using his good arm. His other one leaked mech fluid. Smokestreak rolled on the floor and cut Megatron’s leg. Megatron was startled and slipped to the ground as well.

Megatron jumped up as Smokestreak hit the ground where he had been a second before. Smokestreak stood uncertainly. Megatron hit the sword time after time. Smokestreak slashed out and cut a gash into Megatron’s chest. Megatron growled as it seemed out mech fluid. Megatron slashed out and cut of Smokestreak’s bad hand. He jumped back. It sparked and circuitry fell out. Megatron smiled. He had the upper hand. Smokestreak slashed out again and missed. Megatron kicked Smokestreak in the face. He flew back and crashed on the ground, releasing his Katana. Megatron lifted his blade in a motion to finish off his foe. Then from behind he got hit by a blast. He stumbled.

“What the slag!” Megatron cried out as he turned. “PRIME! You are supposed to be dead.”

Optimus said. “Not even close, Megatron. Right now, my Autobot troops are taking out your Decepticons. I ordered them to attack after my rebirth.”

Megatron shook his head. His Decepticon’s had lost the advantage. He had taken over and lost Cybertron in less than a week. Megatron growled. He was too tired to take on a brand-new Prime. Megatron ran down the corridor. Prime followed. Megatron made his way out of the building and towards the docking bay. The shot his shoulder-mounted cannon. Prime slowed to dodge in. Megatron boarded his escape ship and powered it up. Optimus watched as the ship lifted off the ground and sped out into space. Megatron had gotten away, again. Optimus decided to get back and aid his Autobots. Optimus grabbed Smokestreak and transformed. He left the building and went to find his Autobots.

“You know, I just weakened him for you.” Smokestreak said, embarrassed at his defeat. “I could have beaten him. I allowed him win so you could finish him off.” Prime drove off in the direction of his Autobots. In the distance he saw the sky lit up. It was from the blaster fire. Prime transformed and set Smokestreak down. He ran to join the battle.

“Prime!” Bumblebee said. “It is really good to see your face. We are winning terribly. Your order was genius.”

Prime fired and nodded. The blaster fire began to cease.

“We turned the tide.” Inferno said, as he ran up to them. “The Decepticons are retreating. Let’s go take out Megs and this war is over.”

“Megatron is gone.” Prime said. “He blasted off into space.” Inferno’s face grew grim. Then Optimus knew why. “Jazz and the others. Bumblebee and Inferno, come with me. Skyfire,” Prime called to a tall jet Autobot. The Autobot turned in acknowledgment. “Take out these Decepticons. I left the Autobot Smokestreak back there. After you finish, take him for repairs. You are in charge of Cybertron, while we go take out Megatron, and this time... it is for the last time.”

The three made the way back to the docking bay. A ship awaited them. The three team members boarded the vessel and powered it up. The ship rose and sped out of the bay. It flew out after Megatron.

Meanwhile, Megatron flew through space. “It I can’t have Cybertron, I will have Earth.” He thought.

Prime piloted the spacecraft as fast as it could. Bumblebee kept the rays on to blast any incoming asteroids. Inferno kept his eyes on the scanners to see if they were gaining on Megatron. Optimus spun around an asteroid.

Megatron sped in his ship and saw the Earth in the distance. He put on a burst of speed and hit the atmosphere. The ship flew down towards Earth. Below in a large city on Earth the people looked on. The ship smashed into the ground and slid, breaking through buildings and finally stopped after sliding for thirty feet. Megatron blew off the top of the capsule. He stepped out into the middle of the city. He looked down at the close group of humans. They gaped at the massive form of the Decepticon. The sun gleamed over his new Decepticon insignia. Megatron aimed his weapon on the group and blasted. When the smoke cleared there was a crater with blood dripping on the sides. Megatron transformed and landed on several humans.

“Die, miserable flesh creatures.” He yelled as he blasted his cannon. The people began to flee in panic. Megatron transformed and tossed a bomb into a large group of fleeing people. The bomb blew and killed all the people.

Meanwhile, Optimus and his two soldiers flew into the atmosphere. They landed their ship and stepped out. “Megatron must have landed somewhere else.” Optimus said, panicked.

“Sir, the humans could be in grave danger.” Inferno said as he sat on one knee and looked through his scope.

“Oh no!” Bumblebee said. “We have to find him.”

The three transformed and drove off down the street.

Much earlier, after a few technical problems, the Decepticons landed their vessel. Windrazor stood and walked to the computers

“Starscream, take Eagle Eye, Afterburner and Ramjet. Take to the air and scout for those insignificant Autobots.” Windrazor ordered.

Starscream took his three jets and left the base. When they exited the base, they transformed. Starscream and Ramjet took the lead. Eagle Eye and Afterburner stayed behind. In the distance they could see a small group of Autobot cars. “Attack,” Starscream yelled. “Destroy those pathetic Autobots.”

The four jets flew closer to the ground and blasted their guns. The Autobots were taken by surprise. The four cars drove behind some rocks and transformed. They all raised their weapons and fired on the enemy. The Decepticons flew over top of them and flew back around for the kill. Turbofire lifted his blaster and shot Afterburner’s wing. He spiraled out of control and crashed into a rock side. He transformed, as his wing slowly stopped burning. Starscream shot off a missile. The Autobots ducked as the missile hit the front of the rock, breaking it to pieces.

“This is Windbreaker, to anyone.” Windbreaker shouted in his comm unit. “Does anyone read?”

Ramjet transformed and landed in front of the Autobot, who was half his size. Ramjet swung his hand around. Windbreaker jumped back. He blasted his gun at Ramjet. The black Decepticon stumbled backwards. Windbreaker shot his gun again in Ramjet’s leg. He fell to one knee. “Curse you, Autobot.” Ramjet growled as he raised his arm mounted blaster. He fired, the blast connecting with Windbreaker’s chest. Skram came from behind and punched Ramjet in the head. He ran over to the small Autobot.

“Are you okay? Perhaps I can fix that wound.” Skram asked.

“No,” Windbreaker said. “Go help the others.” Skram turned and ran off towards Turbofire and Beachcomber, who were being backed up against rocks by Starscream and Eagle Eye. Skram blasted his gun, connecting with Eagle Eye’s back. The Decepticon turned, but before he could blast, Skram jumped and kicked the Decepticon in the face. He stumbled back and fell. Turbofire took advantage of Starscream being pre-occupied and blasted him, making him fall to the ground.

“Decepticons,” Starscream shouted. “Let’s go. We can destroy these Autobots any day.” The four jets transformed and flew off back towards their ship. The three standing Autobots blasted their guns until the Decepticons were out of range.

“Lets gather up our fallen comrade and head back to the ship.” Turbofire said. Beachcomber grabbed his fellow mini-bot and set him on Turbofire’s back. Turbofire was the biggest, so he would take the injured Windbreaker back to base. The four drove off towards their base. Beachcomber and Skram fell behind the other two.

“I really want this war to end,” Beachcomber sighed. “Once, just once, I would like to come to this planet as a visitor, not someone bringing a war. I want to look at the nature that is on this beautiful planet.”

“I know what you mean.” Skram said. “I wish that this war was over. If we can take out these few Decepticons, it will be.”

“I know.” Beachcomber said. “With Megatron locked up on Cybertron, these Decepticons stand no chance. I guess Prime was right, they did make an attempt to get the energy from Earth.”

The Autobots drove up the ramp of their base and transformed. Skram picked up Windbreaker and headed for the med lab. “Got one injured.” He said as he passed Jazz. Turbofire walked up to Jazz.

“So it was as Prime thought,” Turbofire said, getting down to business. “We fought four Decepticons. Guess they really did decide to make an attempt to steal the energy from Earth.”

Jazz nodded. “Well, if we take them out, the survivors can join their jolly leader Megatron in prison.”

“I always thought that he deserved a worse punishment.” Gobots said. “Those Decepticons deserve to be massacred right where they stand.”

“That isn’t how Prime does things.” Jazz said. “And neither do I.”

Drench looked at his brother Gobots. The two had the same views on Decepticons. They should all be scrapped. Sideswipe had similar views. The only difference was that they should all be brought to justice for all the Autobots and Cybertronians that they murdered. Beachcomber didn’t care as long as the war was over. Rapido had perhaps the strangest view. He believed they should show the Decepticons their evil ways and try to sway them to the side of the Autobots. Seaspray wanted to take them out, nothing more.

“Me, Grimlock, go to smash Decepticons.” Grimlock said, who was still in his beast form. He turned and walked towards the ramp.

“No, Grimlock, not yet.” Jazz yelled after him. “Lets form a plan.”

From in the back rooms, walked the now red Hubcap. He had been knocked offline when the ship hit the atmosphere. A piece of metal had broken loose and stabbed him, while in the med lab. Now he was better and ready for action. Jazz gathered his troops and started his battle plan.

*PRESENT TIME: EARTH: CHINA*

Optimus Prime and the other two Autobots drove into a city in a country that was known to the humans, as China. The area was demolished. No doubt, this was where Megatron had landed. Sure enough, they saw a ship that had crashed through several buildings. Suddenly, a blast hit right in front of Prime. It came from a small, still standing, building. On top was Megatron.

“You may have Cybertron,” Megatron yelled. “But Earth is MINE.”

Megatron fired his shoulder-mounted cannon. Optimus transformed. He jumped and landed on the top of the small building. The roof sagged and threatened to fall from the weight.

“I won’t let you harm another being today, Megatron.” Prime declared. He used his massive fist and punched Megatron in the face. “Bumblebee, Inferno, check the area. Save any humans that still live.” Megatron punched Optimus in the chest. Then he blasted him in the arm. Prime’s advanced metal allowed him to escape with a minor wound. Mech fluid leaked down his red paint. He kicked his foot out, hitting Megatron in the leg. Megatron fell off the building. He landed, indenting the ground.

Megatron lifted his cannon and blasted the building. The roof began to break. Prime stepped to a different position, but the entire building crashed to the ground. Megatron began to step forward to finish off his enemy.

19. Razerwire

News Credits:
    SA-WEET!!! :rock 

20. jet convoy

I'm liking this story. However, I don't see the reasoning as to why Megatron would retreat from Cybertron so easily and then fight so hard to take over Earth. I don't know, I don't think Megatron would just abandon his plans for taking over Cybertron so suddenly, after all, he's been at it for millions of years.

Other than that, I liked it. Keep writing! I'm sure that Smokestreak is glad he didn't get a cannon up his tailpipe by Megs.