Transformers games

Discussion in 'Video Games and Technology' started by Narutomus_Prime, Jul 25, 2009.

1. Narutomus_Prime

Narutomus_Prime New Member

I know this has probably been talked about before in the past, but Transformers The Game(2007) is a huge disappointment...I had wanted to check it out for a while and I recently got a Xbox 360 so I rented the game from my library and it is absolute garbage...I was looking really forward to playing it too...not even the fact that you could unlock the G1 versions of Prime and Megatron make up for this peice of crap...bad camera, clunky physics, cheap ass AI fights....I mean it sucks when Optimus is getting PWNED by a lowly Decepticon "drone" who has a swinging thingie on his head...I hated those enemies the most of all...

Please, please, PLEASE tell me the ROTF game is an improvement over the first one. And I mean a HUGE improvement. If anyone has played it, let me know.

2. jorod74

jorod74 Psycholagnist (Ret.)

News Credits:
    Ebay:
    This may be better served in the Video Games and Technology forum.

3. ORIO

ORIO Plant-Based Bot Super Mod News Staff

News Credits:
    Ebay:
    I thought the first game was fun. I liked driving around and smashing stuff. And those drones are easy if you keep throwing cars at them.

I haven't played the new one (Well, I have for ps2, but don't bother) and apparently the online stuff is a blast

Also, I think this belongs in the video game discussion (what he said ^)