Transformers G1 Symbol Car Magnets

Discussion in 'Transformers On Ebay' started by cosmic_d, Oct 12, 2007.

1. cosmic_d

cosmic_d Great Galactic Water Fowl

I have always wanted to trick out my car to look like a big G1 toy. So I learned how to make magnetic vehicle signs and made Autobot and Decepticon symbols for myself. Now I am making more for anybody that wants them.

The magnets are G1 style traditional Autobot red & Decepticon purple on a white background. They are both 12 inches tall. Perfect for display on a car hood or door. The magnets are made of outdoor display vinyl and are vehicle safe so they won't harm a car's finish. You can check them out at [EBAY]290168379249[/EBAY] and here [EBAY]290168379407[/EBAY].

I also have some 4 inch fridge magnets made of the same material for anybody unwilling to display their bot obsession in public. :eek:  [EBAY]290169983172[/EBAY]

If this goes well I am looking into creating more TF themed auto accessories. Take a look at what I have to offer and let me know what you think. Questions are always welcome.

2. Paladine

Paladine Well-Known Member

That is the coolest thing I've seen in a long, long time. Already purchased!

Make more!!!

3. cosmic_d

cosmic_d Great Galactic Water Fowl

Thank you very much. I see your order now and it will be on it's way.

Besides making more of the same, I am toying with the idea of doing made-to-order custom colors or specialty icons every once in a while. This is all made in my spare time, so I can't put a lot of time into keeping track of special orders. Any suggestions are welcome, but I cannot guarantee an idea will ever be produced. I would be grateful for the feedback.