Transformers G1 Episode List

Discussion in 'Transformers General Discussion' started by G1Trypticon, Oct 14, 2009.

1. G1Trypticon

G1Trypticon Banned

I want to know the list of episodes from the g1 transformer series from the g1 matrix of leadership boxset. I was looking at some epsiodes on the internet on a review of the g1 matrix of leadership boxset and had a list of them in order but in a youtube review they have the episodes in order of how the events happened in the series. can someone give me a list of the Transformers Episodes from the g1 matrix of leadership boxset from the episode guide booklet/ I know some of them but not all them. I know the episodes from 1-23 and 59-79 and from seeing a review of this boxset on youtube. Can someone give me a list of the rest of the epsiodes from the epsiode guide booklet in matrix of leadership boxset. I'ma sking this cause in the episode guide in that boxset they have the episodes in chronological order of how they happened in the series

2. Chris McFeely

Chris McFeely Well-Known Member

News Credits:
    Here's a list of all the episodes, in their original production order. By and large, this is the order to watch them in, except for these changes:

*Watch "The Gambler" right after "Child's Play"
    *Skip "Aerial Assault," then watch it after you finish "The Revenge of Bruticus"
    *Watch "Fight or Flee" after "Forever is a Long Time Coming"
    *Then, after "Fight or Flee," watch "Thief in the Night", then pick back up with "Starscream's Ghost" and carry on until...
    *After you watch "Carnage in C-Minor," watch "The Big Broadcast of 2006"

And that's it - you can then watch straight from "The Quintesson Journal" to the end of the series.

3. G1Trypticon

G1Trypticon Banned

well in that episode booklet i saw int he review i saw their in the night. flight or flee. star screams ghost then forever is a long tiem comig. suprise party. madmans paradise and then carnage in c- minor.

4. Chris McFeely

Chris McFeely Well-Known Member

News Credits:
    Simple lesson, my friend - just ignore anything that is not that list. Different DVD releases have moved the episodes around in various ways, and guidebooks have changed it too. Just follow the production order at the link given, which is the order the episodes were made in, with the few changes I've listed above, to get everything in a straightforward chronological story order.

(For example - "Fight or Flee" has to come before "Thief in the Night," because "Fight or Flee" introduces Sandstorm, and Sandstorm appears in "Thief if the Night.")