Transformers G1: Awakening

Discussion in 'Video Games and Technology' started by unicronsupreme, Jul 31, 2009.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. unicronsupreme

unicronsupreme supremest of unicrons

News Credits:
    For those unaware this is the turn based strategy game for mobile phones. I'm not aware how many different versions there may be in regards to different phones.

I'll be discussing my opinions here or in the reviews area once I've finished but currently I'm stuck.

There's a level called 'Gridiron' where you've got Bumblebee and Ratchet and you must sneak by Megatron, Starscream, Soundwave and Trypticon to capture two power stations and free Optimus and Metroplex. I managed to get Ratchet past the cons and capture one of them but he was destroyed on the next turn and the station was recaptured so I had little hope of taking both with just Bumblebee. Fighting is obviously NOT an option.

Has anyone else played this game? and if so, can you provide me with some better strategy for doing this? Previous levels like this seem to have one set way that you have to do them so I'm betting that I just need to move my guys a certain way and it will be really easy but I just can't figure out what I need to do. Please help me if you can.

2. McBradders

McBradders James Franco Club! Moderator

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.