Transformers G.I Joe Human Alliance??

Discussion in 'Transformers Toy Discussion' started by wasp819, Aug 26, 2009.

1. wasp819

wasp819 L-I-V-I-N

Ebay:
    Do you think hasbro have thought of this one yet?
    They could either re-package the already excisting autobots and just replace sam, sargent epps etc.. with duke, snake eyes etc..
    OR
    They could just release a 5 pack of mini G.I figs that will be in scale,
    OR
    Custom city here we come.

Can also see a TF G.I cross over movie being developed - its the next logical step (but i just dont think the decepticons would team up with cobra, seeing how cons hate humans and all that)

2. maninthebox94

maninthebox94 Banned

I'm sure hasbro has thought of doing some sort of Transformer GiJoe crossover, but we haven't heard of it. It would be cool, but i can't see it happening. Though GIJoe is a big name, Transformers makes more money. And if there was a crossover, things could happen to that money, i wont say if they are good or bad, i'll let you be the judge. But my main point is, i can't see this one happening. They do have a motorcycle transforming suit thing for snake eyes i thing, someone, link?

3. $shockwave$

$shockwave$ Banned

News Credits:
    Look at that Cycle-To-Armor deal, I think this might happen.

4. Mospeada

Mospeada Since '84

News Credits:
    As much as I hate the HA line, G.I. Joe and Cobra would make absolute sense in this line. So that I'm for.

It's the same with the crossovers. Star Wars vehicles to characters = dumb, Joe and Cobra vehicles to robots = no brainer.

5. Optimus_Khan

Optimus_Khan Well-Known Member

Even tho' I wouldn't spend money on a Channing Tatum Duke figure (EVER) I would get a couple of them if they were made.

6. Macross7

Macross7 Well-Known Member

News Credits:
    Ebay:
    Hopefully it would be a TRUE crossover. GIJoe vehicles turning into Transformers characters. AKA: HISS Tank turns into Optimus Prime & comes with a HA sized Cobra Commander.

The Star Wars & Marvel 'transformers' have nothing to do with Transformers other than vehicles turning into robots.