Transformers/G.I. Joe (Cartoon Action Hour Season Two rpg) game

Discussion in 'Transformers General Discussion' started by Optimus Prime66, Aug 16, 2009.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Optimus Prime66

Optimus Prime66 Member

I am going to be starting a new game on here soon based on Transformers and G.I. Joe, the live-action movie franchises. I am looking to recruit interested players for these games that will be held on a rotational basis. We can discuss day of the week and time of the day once we see who all is interested initially. I have character writeups for the main characters of both franchises and players can play the well-established characters.

Cartoon Action Hour Season Two will be the game engine we will be using for these games. It is a super easy system to learn and run. I can teach it to the players easily and this can be done in literally 15 minutes or so. I will provide game aids to players they can use to learn the game system easily. It is really very simple.

This game will be held online over OpenRPG (openrpg.com), which is a place where you can download software that allows you to play pen and paper rpg games over the net.

2. Boardwise

Boardwise There are no strings on me Veteran

News Credits:
    Ebay:
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.