Transformers from beyond Cybertron?

Discussion in 'Transformers Movie Discussion' started by QLRformer, Mar 3, 2012.

1. QLRformer

QLRformer Seeker

News Credits:
    Cybertron, the original home of the Transformers, was destroyed in DOTM. But was it the ONLY home?

The TRANSFORMERS: CYBERTRON show holds an interesting angle: the Ancients, the earliest Cybertronians, travelled in their ships to about four different planets: Earth, the speed planet Velocitron (populated by hot wheels), the jungle planet Animatron (populated by animal-formers) and the engineering planet Gigantion (populated by giant city-formers). These worlds became the homeworlds to new generations of Transformers, each with their own unique nature.

They could use this angle in the TFilms: the Dynasty of Primes, or more likely the Allspark travelled to worlds before their final fate on Earth; establishing new generations on these new worlds, whom then arrive to Earth to offer assistance. We could have city-formers (Metroplex, Trypticon) and most obviously animal-formers (Dinobots, Seacons, etc) appear perhaps in a reasonable and logical manner, without convoluted explanations and stuff.

2. Ultrawave

Ultrawave Hey look, I have a title

News Credits:
    While I like the idea, the Decepticons seemed pretty widespread in the movieverse in their search for the Allspark.

I'd think if they had found planets like that, they would have either enslaved them and the remnants are in the Decepticon's armada, or they just wiped everyone out.

But then that's just an assumption. I'm all for this idea if they can make it work well.

3. GENOZAUR

GENOZAUR Banned

one word people

Braves

as in yuusha braves

to actually have a long lost cybertronian colony of them exist officially in any transformers series in the mythos movie tv or comic book wise would be way awesome in this humble fans mind

4. Leather Elbows

Leather Elbows Dooper

News Credits:
    Will everyone on Gigantion have Scottish accents?

5. IaconStargazer

IaconStargazer Maximal

An interesting idea, but wouldn't the AllSpark had to have landed on those distant worlds and stayed there for a long time, only to be launched away again to make its journey to Earth?

6. QLRformer

QLRformer Seeker

News Credits:
    "While I like the idea, the Decepticons seemed pretty widespread in the movieverse in their search for the Allspark. I'd think if they had found planets like that, they would have either enslaved them and the remnants are in the Decepticon's armada, or they just wiped everyone out."
    I agree, but what if they missed some of those worlds in the Allspark's path? And also what if the Autobots had come across those worlds, wouldn't they take in some of their residents into their ranks?

"yuusha braves"
    That's a completely different franchise altogether.

"Will everyone on Gigantion have Scottish accents?"
    It's a bit late to object to that, now that the Wreckers have appeared.

"An interesting idea, but wouldn't the AllSpark had to have landed on those distant worlds and stayed there for a long time, only to be launched away again to make its journey to Earth?"
    Fair point. But see, the Allspark is based on the Underbase, a cube of such titanic energy that all it needed to do was pass within range of a planet to affect it. I think a similar scenario could occur easily with the Allspark passing by different worlds.

7. GENOZAUR

GENOZAUR Banned

differnt yes

unrelated to transformers not entirely no

the braves were spun off from the transformers mythos to become a kidof sister mythos to it over time

otylinewise yeah there are some transformer molds used as the basis for cxertain brave characters and dezaraz from victory even get his lifeless body salvaged by some human and heavily upgraded into some kind of red colroed geuister character.

8. PrimusVsUnicron

PrimusVsUnicron Well-Known Member

Junkions