Transformers Forged to Fight

Discussion in 'Transformers Video Game Discussion' started by ssjkazer, Mar 18, 2017.

1. AirComm72

AirComm72 Well-Known Member

I just had a weird thing occur during a raid. While choosing a bot for the last fight, Megatron's square was empty. I still choose him to see what would happen and I ended up with a blue sharkticon for the fight. The glitch must have something to do with all the updates that are downloading.

2. The Mad Demobot

The Mad Demobot Well-Known Member

I never did the Dinobot event so this was my first time seeing it. Still doesn't make it as shady? "You want Megatron again? Too bad motherfucker we're hiking the price up so you can play the same repetitive special missions over and over again because your alliance sucks!"

3. Trailbreaker77

Trailbreaker77 Veteran TFW2005 Supporter

News Credits:
    Ebay:
    I know, but when players had a lot of left over chips after buy both 3 and 4 star Galvatron the most requested solution was open up the characters to be purchased more than once. Kabam filled that request, I can't say I'm really surprised about the price increase as that is the case with most things in the Raid store after every purchase the price increase. I've seen some items that stay the same and the only one that I know of that decreases in price is the T1 Alpha sparks.

4. Pfg80

Pfg80 Dinobot

News Credits:
    Better then the timer that resets just before everyone realized we had a timer to buy it a second time (only for the ones that bought the first one early).
    And with the spotlights, raid event, premium crystals (if you have enough, are lucky etc) and the 14 arenas getting 3 3* or one 4* can be done if your alliance sucks.

5. SelectedLime375

SelectedLime375 Luna1 Matrix Magic

Twitter:
    Instagram:
    I had over 200 various crystals saved up. I opened a few and got a 4* Shockwave from a premium crystal. Got a 3* Ramjet from a daily crystal.

Last edited: Dec 15, 2017
    • Like Like x 1
  6. AzT

AzT Azlaroc, Yeargroup 431 Moderator News Staff TFW2005 Supporter

News Credits:
    • Like Like x 3
    • News Credit News Credit x 1
  7. Mercutio

Mercutio Well-Known Member

News Credits:
    • Like Like x 2
  8. geezerman402

geezerman402 Well-Known Member

The Honda Civic vibes are strong!

• Like Like x 1
  9. Ch40sKnight

Ch40sKnight Well-Known Member

News Credits:
    • Like Like x 1
  10. Blitz.

Blitz. Well-Known Member

News Credits:
    EK9 Honda Civic alt mode?! I can dig it... Well it's as close as they can get without actually having to deal with Honda's IP but I dig it, even if it's a little too NFS Underground for my taste.

Honda_CIVIC_TYPE_R_(EK9)_right.JPG

• Like Like x 1
  11. The Smirker

The Smirker I Hate Sam Darnold

SHINGO BE HAPPY BOIII!!
    hqdefault.jpg

• Like Like x 1
  12. j.a.f.o.

j.a.f.o. Just Looking, Not Buying

Todo School, bro...Todo School.
    [​IMG]

• Like Like x 1
  13. autobot prowl

autobot prowl Well-Known Member

Can we stop calling these designs Evergreen already? It sounds stupid and it's not what the design is intended to be called

14. SilverOptimus

SilverOptimus Movie News Monster Moderator News Staff

News Credits:
    Erm... when the people who worked on them, and official Hasbro presentations call them 'Evergreen', I think we can go with that name. It's officially the term now. Pretty sure you'll hear it in an official capacity on the next Toy Fair.

• Like Like x 1
  15. supernova222

supernova222 junkion

News Credits:
    Ebay:
    I NEED to see a group shot of bee, op and ratchet now

• Like Like x 1
  16. That Guy

That Guy Well-Known Member

Ebay:
    I think the term Evergreen is valid, maybe I can clear up your confusion Autobot Prowl. The toyline is called Authentics but the designs that these toys are based off of (as well as the Bumblebee design and PoTP Starscream's design) are called Evergreen designs by Hasbro. The intention is that these will be unified aesthetics that will be consistent across different toylines and media franchises. Since this is a Bumblebee wit the aesthetic, it's fair to call him Evergreen Bumblebee.

17. SilverOptimus

SilverOptimus Movie News Monster Moderator News Staff

News Credits:
    Don't forget all the merchandise based off on the Evergreen designs. Even the Bumblebee of Cyberverse promo image is based on the Evergreen design. From what I can understand, it's a unified design across many platforms. Hasbro seems to be pushing it more and more very much like how they did with the Aligned concept. Evengreen to me looks like it's the 'New Aligned'.

• Like Like x 1
  18. That Guy

That Guy Well-Known Member

Ebay:

Agreed, I think after the struggles with keeping Aligned in order and the Fandoms complaints about inconsistentcy in the continuity family Hasbro decided that they only wanted to keep the aesthetics matching and let the story go where it wanted. Plus now everything will be super G1 for the old money.

I'll be curious to see how long it lasts, I'll admit that even at the end of aligned and in Generations I am G1'd out. The next time they reboot with an original concept/continuity I will be super excited.

19. W-P38

W-P38 Well-Known Member

News Credits:
    First of all, if people simply don't like the way it sounds, regardless of its 'official' use, they have every right to voice their opinion. But here's an actual argument against the overuse of the term 'evergreen':

The mere fact that a design transcends any particular TF fiction or era, is not a sufficient reason to call it 'evergreen'. For instance, you'll likely never see BB in this particular design in anything other than FtF. Therefore, despite his taking design cues from various legitimate fictions, what this distinct design ought to be called is merely 'FtF Bumblebee'.

The designs for WfC and FoC were based on G1, but not exactly, they also took from the live action movie aesthetic. Did we call them 'evergreen'? No. We called them WfC/FoC X.

In addition, this has always been the norm. So I can fully understand the resistance to this unappealing horticultural term being applied to the Transformers.

Last edited: Dec 21, 2017
  20. Knightsword

Knightsword Fire in the North TFW2005 Supporter

News Credits:
    Ebay:
    Facebook:
    Twitter:
    Google+:
    Instagram:
    Flickr:
    YouTube:
    Tumblr:
    Pinterest:
    "Evergreen" is a reference to market and a single subline of toys for that market that use the designs. Calling the designs "evergreen" misses the point of and completely ignores the definition of "evergreen"