Transformers Forged to Fight

Discussion in 'Transformers Video Game Discussion' started by ssjkazer, Mar 18, 2017.

1. The Mad Demobot

The Mad Demobot Well-Known Member

The funny thing is that I still need two more three-star characters to participate in the bigger arena for the four-star Megatron. So far Megatron's my only big fighter.

Edit: Speak of the devil, I got a three-star Mirage from the free daily crystal! Not a huge fan of the character, but his animations are cool and I do need more three star characters.

Aaaand the Megatron event is over, but it looks like there's still a chance to get an Enraged Crystal. Funny by this point I realized that I need to do daily missions to grind for sparks for level 3 Mirage and Megatron.

Last edited: Jul 19, 2017
  2. KG Gaming

KG Gaming Member

Twitter:
    Instagram:
    YouTube (Legacy):
    Absolutely... I think he is still one of the best in the game.

3. KG Gaming

KG Gaming Member

Twitter:
    Instagram:
    YouTube (Legacy):
    You can look me up in game... KGgaming

• Like Like x 1
  4. The Mad Demobot

And the four star of the week is...Ratchet. Boo, I was expecting a new character.

5. Trailbreaker77

Trailbreaker77 Camaro Club! Veteran TFW2005 Supporter

News Credits:
    Ebay:
    New bots coming soon are Shockwave, Ramjet & Scorponok, plus we still have Starscream to get his time in the arena.

• Like Like x 2
  6. The Mad Demobot

Sweet Shcokwave! Scorponok is a surprise though. G1 or movie?

• Like Like x 1
  7. prfctcellrulz

prfctcellrulz Pokémon Trainer/WWE Champion

News Credits:
    After busting on getting Megatron in the Arenas I'm currently raiding to finally get my hands on him. So far I'm up to 600 Megatron tokens.

@KG Gaming I found you and sent you a friend request.

• Like Like x 1
  8. wingzerox8

wingzerox8 Well-Known Member

Managed to pull a 4* drift from the 2nd enraged crystal. Just need to get him up to speed. For those that had 3 or 4* drift, how is he so far? Is the awaken ability pretty much required? I've played with the awakened 2* but it's not that hard to use in arenas and I don't know if the awaken really plays that much of a factor.

9. KG Gaming

KG Gaming Member

Twitter:
    Instagram:
    YouTube (Legacy):
    Looking real nice!

• Like Like x 1
  10. KG Gaming

KG Gaming Member

Twitter:
    Instagram:
    YouTube (Legacy):
    I really dig my 3* Drift, have him at 4/40 duped. His ability isn't required but does help a lot if you can get over 15 hit combos... But I don't believe it to be necessary. Still has amazing bleed.

11. prfctcellrulz

prfctcellrulz Pokémon Trainer/WWE Champion

News Credits:
    Finally got Megatron thanks to the raids.

12. Snaku

Snaku Primes Don't Party

News Credits:
    Ebay:
    Damn, raids are driving me crazy. I'll be honest: I have absolutely no interest in playing with or against other people (ask my console games are single player). I didn't raid at all for the longest time cuz I didn't wanna deal with the bullshit until I realized that it's about the only way to get alpha Sparks so now I raid every day (yes, I can get them from the special events but once I've got them, there's no other source until the next one comes out).

What the hell is with the sudden difficulty spike right as you get to 1100 medals? (The amount you need to be able to buy alpha). I'm hitting people 3000 or lower and then suddenly the only options it gives me are all 6000+. Dammit, my party just isn't good enough to handle that, which is why I need the freakin' alpha Sparks! To add insult to injury, once I hit 1100, I started getting raided constantly and now I'm fighting to get back to 1100 every day. Just failed for today after getting wiped by a 6000+ player. I guess I'll have a raid token to use in about an hour and try again but this is just frustrating. I hate having to fight so hard just to not slide backward. I mean my base defense level is 3300 and my attacking party is 2600 - why would the game put me against 6000?

[Edit] Ugh. Got a raid ticket so I went and got my 30 medals to push me back over 1100... only to find I'd been raided again. Tomorrow then.

On a less whiny note, I'm finding that Motormaster is proving particularly difficult. If I go toe to toe with him with an equal leveled bot, I tend to take a lot of damage and even lose sometimes. I don't have any three star tacticians (despite the game giving me two star Optimus and bumblebee like they're going out of style). Who would be best for fighting Motormaster?

Last edited: Jul 25, 2017
  13. wingzerox8

I don't particular like the wide range of difficulties in raids either. However, once u start to max out ur 3* or higher bots it's definitely doable.

Try to learn the patterns of the bots ur facing. Once u can figure out the AI and the pathing it's not too difficult to face bots double ur own. Personally i got a maxed 3* MV1 prime so he solves a lot of problems in raid.

Best of luck.

• Like Like x 1
  14. SelectedLime375

SelectedLime375 Luna1 Matrix Magic

News Credits:
    Twitter:
    Instagram:
    Is anyone else seeing model bugs? It doesn't seem to affect gameplay, but it sure is entertaining.

15. Snaku

Snaku Primes Don't Party

News Credits:
    Ebay:
    Thanks. Got a maxed barricade. He's been pretty nice. Love his backfire ability. On the way to a maxed mv prime. I also have a four star Motormaster but the cost of moving him to just tier two is so high that I've just been working on my 3 stars for now.

16. Trailbreaker77

Trailbreaker77 Camaro Club! Veteran TFW2005 Supporter

News Credits:
    Ebay:
    Yes that hill can be a real pain to get over but once you do you'll have to keep active to keep your medals, once I get to 1700 or so I'll drop my base defense down to 500 so I get raided and drop my medal count down because 1800 medal bases are typically 8500+ and my squad can beat that.

Movie Prime is a must to raid so if you have or when you do get him spend all your effort into getting him ranked up. I've noticed that like 85% of the bases I raid now start with 1300+ Blackout on a Harm Accelerator so you will need to learn how to pace yourself to win that battle. Good Luck!

• Like Like x 1
  17. wingzerox8

iNightskies from youtube seems to have high regards for 4* motormaster. It's in his raid team along with 4* OG prime and currently 4* ratchet and he raids bases that are 10k+ easily. I have the 3* awakened maxed and he's a beast. I would think u should invest in that 4* once ur able to afford it.

• Like Like x 1
  18. blahduh

blahduh Well-Known Member

moto unduped is alot weaker because the damage boost when his health getting lower.
    that was also the reason why it's scary to fight him, the lower his health is, the more damage he does.
    So far the only bot can go toe to toe with him is BB. Other than that you need to dodge really well. Generally speaking against sword wielding bots like MTM and grimlock, double evade back is usually safer comparing to the usual single back evade. Also when he uses his s2 you can use a s3 to waste his unstoppable
    IH works if you can maintain the range.
    Rhinox's s1 convert the orange attack buff of MTM to bleed, so you can use that to reduce the pressure.
    I don't use barricade in raid because his rank, but he does quite a good job against MTM in arena because that evasion buff, and his heavy will usually hit if you combo them a few times when they are blocking.

• Like Like x 1
  19. IgnikaMarcus

IgnikaMarcus Scale Charts are pointless.

News Credits:
    Ebay:
    So, I just opened 20 daily crystals that I stockpiled.
    New:
    2 star BB
    2 star Strange Refractor

Dupes:
    2 star Sideswipe
    2 star BB
    Some random Brawler bit that I didn't catch.

Now, let me get this straight.
    When raided, only chips, ore and Medals are lost?

20. Snaku

Snaku Primes Don't Party

News Credits:
    Ebay:
    Thanks again. I realize I've been whining a lot about this game and I appreciate everybody bring encouraging instead of the "get good" comments you see on other sites.

Raids have gotten a lot more manageable since I got my three star movie op maxed. I have to make sure I'm not in the middle of a story or special mission cuz I can't afford to raid without my best bots and I still try to avoid 6000+ bases but it's not the nightmare it was before. Hit 1200 earlier tonight and I've been buying alpha spark essence as quickly as it'll let me.

How is Soundwave? Just got the three star from the July calendar and I was thinking of making him the next one I max out (soon as I can afford to get him leveled and I get my next alpha). If he's not that good, who would you recommend I max next? I've got barricade and movie op maxed so far so I figure I should do someone that isn't a scout or a brawler.