Transformers Forever?

Discussion in 'Transformers General Discussion' started by Toa Maximus, Nov 22, 2009.

1. Coeloptera

Coeloptera Big, bad beetle-bot

Don't they pretty much already do this in Axiom Nexus in the TransTech universe stories?

I just don't think some of these continuities could really mesh very well. Movieverse and Animated, for example. They're so incredibly opposed ion so many ways.

- Coeloptera

2. Insane Galvatron

Insane Galvatron is not insane. Really!

News Credits:
    It would have been a good ending to Animated. Have the G1 bots end up in Animated's earth. Wouldn't need a lot of them. Just Prime, Magnus, Jazz, Ratchet, Bumblebee, Hot Rod, Grimlock, and Arcee. Too bad there is no G1 Bulkhead. It would have been fun to see how they all react to seeing a different version of themselves. Then bring in Megatron and Starscream for the comedy. Seeing how they interact in comparison to the way the Animated pair do. Throw in G1 Soundwave and Shockwave for fun. Then at the very end, bring in the Diaclones for the "Transformers Prime".

3. Shockscream

Shockscream Chairman of Nerd Day

News Credits:
    I don't know about which Prime would lead -- maybe a collective decision-making body is more likely -- but I don't think that the multitude of Megatrons would ever come to an agreement as to who should lead them. They'd kill each other.

There needs to be a word for a group of Megatrons and Prime. A convoy of Optimuses and a murder of Megatrons. That works. A gaggle of Starscreams, too...